Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

having very strange dreams, please help

Hello All,
I have been really interested in opening my third eye for past two or three years. I tried mediation, watching a lot of youtube videos, but did not feel any changes.

Recently, a person who is familiar with it, told me to listen to Mantra for 6th chakra. I did that for three nights in a row (listening to Shiva's mantra on youtube).

Since then, first, I had dream of my mom and dad that passed away (i do have that often so no big deal), but every night, I have a dream of even far relatives that have passed away. In all those dreams, they give me a tight hug.

I do not understand this. Does this mean that I am opening my third eye or is this just a coincident. Any guideness and help will be really appreciated.

Thank you so much
Old 10-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)

OnlyWhatiThink

So I thought the third eye was real, for a really long time. A third eye is just the ideology that to think to someone through your third eye is how it is done. I thought it was even directional, it sounds kinda silly to me now.

What I believe is that Men can have Hearing through what people call the third eye, and Women can have Sight. Women's sight is really powerful, but hearing is.. I mean I'm a fellow, Hearing is definitely what I have. So what I did was I listened only when I was studying or had my mind be occupied somewhere else, I'd listen to different frequency of Hz. There's sounds for different thought patterns(maybe). I just meditated and listened to those and eventually I wasn't able to meditate, only for awhile. I started hearing voices in my head, they claim to be from other people, but I've only got verification on maybe 9 or so people in real life over the span of 3 a half years.

As for the dream thing. If you are in acceptance of the dreams you're already had in the past so are complacent with the dreams you'd get again. You are your own controller. If you wanna have different dreams you have to think about having different dreams, not once. A lot of times. Even a lot of vastly different dream scenarios. I use to try to change my dreams night by night, telling myself less than 100 times the dream I wanted to have, to still get stuck in a different dream place. Practice makes perfect, eventually.
Old 26-11-2023, 07:10 AM
Experiencer

The third eye is the Pineal gland. If you look at a vertical cross section down the middle of the brain look at the center. You will see the eye of hours. Truth is every religion including Christianity and Islam has a name for it, but today in this period it is commonly called the third eye.

Spirit communication can come with dreams. You are stimulating the third eye. Where your focus goes your energy goes so with your heart full of love or gratitude look up with your eyes to your forehead between the brows, or place you attention on the location and your energy will flow. Eventually you might feel a gentle, but firm pressure, tingling or heat. This is the energy and it is working.

A word of caution: in some form you will see, if you change your mind you can close it off by meditating on closing it and visualizing a single eye lid closing slowly.

Preconceived notions cloud judgment and abilities everyone of us is capable of having our own unique gifts none are relegated by gender.

Alpha binural beats can help because the psychic abilities are clearer during alpha brain waves. This is when you are relaxed. Who wants to talk to a stressed out, angry person? No one including Spirit.

Namaste'
Old 14-01-2024, 03:06 PM
Knower
You can also explain it just by intention. If you intend to open yourself (in some way), then you probably will, and some form of communication may happen.