Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-05-2023, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Question regarding moving in your astral body

How do you do it? my astral body feels like it's part of the floor and, I know from experience that, actually moving it brings me back to my physical body.
Old 03-05-2023, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.S
How do you do it? my astral body feels like it's part of the floor and, I know from experience that, actually moving it brings me back to my physical body.

Well, intent and then intent turns into thoughts, but mainly intent, that's how I do it. You "think it" and it happens. You may be stuck but no worry you will be able to move eventually, I got stuck many times..
Old 04-05-2023, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.S
Thanks :). Another question that I have id, How do you deal with entities that get on top of you?

You talk about Sleep Paralysis? Like being awake while the body is asleep, mostly they are not real, but a product of the mind caused by fear, it happened so many times to me until one day I had the courage to face them and saw that there was nothing to fear.. and then went on adventures exploring other realities..

The clothes on the hanger once appeared to me like demons, really, sleep paralysis with eyes open, scary but interesting because I slowly learnt that there was not much to fear.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You talk about Sleep Paralysis? Like being awake while the body is asleep, mostly they are not real, but a product of the mind caused by fear, it happened so many times to me until one day I had the courage to face them and saw that there was nothing to fear.. and then went on adventures exploring other realities..

The clothes on the hanger once appeared to me like demons, really, sleep paralysis with eyes open, scary but interesting because I slowly learnt that there was not much to fear.
I appreciate you still :) Just face them head on.