Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-04-2023, 10:17 AM
Master

I found the matrix

No, no the "Matrix", the whole world shaped by that movie, but the blueprints of this human experience. This morning I had a very interesting experience, I was in a train with someone, going somewhere but we took the wrong train and we were going from Europe to Brazil ( in that moment I could see in my mind's eye the place where we are to arrive ) which makes no sense, there's no such train as far as I know.

I have no idea who was the person that was with me, I only know it was a girl and I knew her, we kept on talking about what are going to do. I remember thinking that it's going to be ok, you know, stop at the next train station and return with another train back, there was only one problem, all trains were going to Brazil, there were none coming back.

Then something happened, can't remember much, I only remember myself saying: "I must find the matrix of my existence"; in that moment a rectangular silver thing appeared in my hand and I had 100% control over the whole totality of my existence, be it human or spiritual, and then I remember saying: "I found the matrix"; and in that moment I used the matrix to stop that experience and wake up knowing fully that I found the impossible, that which can not be found, that which can not be mentally perceived, that which no one knows or will ever know, the most secret thing.

While waking up I was waking up with that thing in my hands and seeing waves of smoky wind moving around my body like moving through layers of reality but keeping that thing with me to have it with me in this world.
Old 30-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Are you sure this wasn't a dream? A train from Europe to Brazil?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Are you sure this wasn't a dream? A train from Europe to Brazil?
No, it was not, dreams and lucid dreams, after having so many, I easily know when I am having one, lucid dreams I do not even care of for they feel artificial.
Yes, a strange experience, the last part interests me.
Old 30-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Master

You are like a detective and I am envious of the many discoveries, I wonder how it relates to our lives here. Maybe it doesn't need to. As you discover the many avenues of relationship. I have heard or imagine that there is no limit to imagination but something must anchor us to what we find meaningful. Just speaking out loud here.
Old 01-05-2023, 12:56 PM
Master

Either the matrix or some trippy drugs.
Ps ,maybe they dug a train tunnel under the Atlantic and didn't tell anyone.
Old 01-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Maybe it doesn't need to. As you discover the many avenues of relationship. I have heard or imagine that there is no limit to imagination but something must anchor us to what we find meaningful. Just speaking out loud here.

Yes, the whole world is the product of imagination

Thank you, exploring and learning new things is exciting, even more exciting is when you bring things from "there" in the day to day life but this rather difficult, quite difficult.. and the things I bring back start to manifest at times even after months, like having a sudden deeper understanding of the nature of self, sudden expansions of awareness, things like that.

A few of my experiences have lead me to Brazil, not just once, and Brazil is not a topic that I think of, in fact, I do not think at all about it, but I have seen movies with spiritual people from Brazil, though not recently.

When there's a presence with me in my experiences, like a girl for example, that presence is quite unusual, there's something about it I can't explain, as if this person is someone from real life that I do know physically but I know in another away.
Old 01-05-2023, 04:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Either the matrix or some trippy drugs.
Ps ,maybe they dug a train tunnel under the Atlantic and didn't tell anyone.

Never took drugs, it's all natural for me, you take it literally, I do not take it literally, for example, all train going to Brazil and none coming back is a way of saying: "All roads lead to Brazil"; but Brazil means nothing to me, I am from Europe, quite from Eastern Europe.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:06 PM
Master

Maybe there is a city in Europe called Brazil. Like Cuba New Mexico, Paris Texas, Texas, ect.
Old 01-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
When there's a presence with me in my experiences, like a girl for example, that presence is quite unusual, there's something about it I can't explain, as if this person is someone from real life that I do know physically but I know in another away.

ThatMan, you are always so sweet.

I wish I could learn things that bring me relevance to this life, things that elevate the feelings of this life and make it more beautiful and meaningful.

For example, long ago, I adopted the belief that all is a projection but to me it's still merely a belief.

Recently, I've been thinking that the world may be most related to what ... I mean what makes it most meaningful is our values (something the poster called "Spirit Guide Sparrow" talked about).

Anyway thank you
Old 02-05-2023, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I wish I could learn things that bring me relevance to this life, things that elevate the feelings of this life and make it more beautiful and meaningful.
For example, long ago, I adopted the belief that all is a projection but to me it's still merely a belief. Recently, I've been thinking that the world may be most related to what ... I mean what makes it most meaningful is our values (something the poster called "Spirit Guide Sparrow" talked about). Anyway thank you

I understand that for I too have been looking for insights that can take away the veil over my eyes for good. My gut feeling it's telling me to get closer and closer to the sense of self, for it holds all the answers, and so in my meditations I rest deeply in my own sense of self, really deeply.

To me all is consciousness, I mean, if you sit still for a moment and look at things as they are, you can see the ocean of consciousness, the background, the Screen, seeing things as they are, just as they are. That's what I also do in my meditations, I look not at the contents but at that on which and from which the contents appear, I look at the background.

That is one of the ways to see the human experience. Have you ever found joy in your very own sense of presence, in your very own beingness, like resting in your own sense of self and finding an incredibly sense of joy and love? That is our natural state, clouded and hidden behind mental layers.