Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-04-2023, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

third eye

Hello All,

I have been trying to open my third eye and have used many youtube videos with no change.

Can any one please help me? I really have been trying hard for this.

thank you
Old 18-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Master

For others hear thats the center of your fore head . You visualize a point of white light there . If you are using this methods to have an obe you might try some of the other methods . Rope . visualize extenting your self out your head and feet razing your freq . hearing a certain sound , ect. I know there is a list on astral pulse some where and some of the other ap forums . I have tried for some time my self and not got too far .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Old 19-04-2023, 06:54 AM
Pathfinder
when my "seemingly" third eye got opened it rendered me pretty much useless
AS i wuz in Ukraine
we were on stand by waiting for offshore gas well intervention

but point of i spent day and night just meditating with eyes closed
in early spring about 18 years ago
Old 19-04-2023, 06:59 AM
Master

Dadspirit. I hope you are using a prayer of protection before you try to open the third eye. If not, you will be leaving yourself wide open to so many problems.

Just my opinion of course.
Old 19-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Master

I guess the need for protection varies with each person . I visualize a shield of white light
around me . You can find different methods on the net like YT, some of the new age /med phy forums and in some older books . .
Old 22-04-2023, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

And if sleeping but you can see while sleep without feeling paralysed? Is that seeing with the minds eye or is it lucid dreaming? I sometimes experienced this while sleeping.