Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-03-2023, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Can you control love?

Here is something to ponder upon when dealing with that intense overwhelming loving energy that these connections sometimes task us to go through, I was going through this phase in my life for a reason and at that time I did not know why, all I could do is accept that there was this person a beautiful radiant heaven sent angel before I, It takes a great deal of spiritual stamina to realize she is a reflection of something deep within I had turned my back on since time immemorial, blinded by her living essence I too was blinded by my own inner beauty

Astral journal

First time controlling love in my heart. Year 2009

Hello everyone, there is some very deep soul searching to do and I need to be grounded and alone, at this moment I have an inner conflict which I am finding particularly hard to control, I guess it is one of the hardest things a man can go through although I have nonetheless and in all truthfulness fallen in love with someone. I can’t be with this person as they are already taken, they don’t know how I feel, and have not imposed my intentions upon them, I have somehow, for the likes of me of which I know not, restrained myself from acting upon this love, it hurts….. a lot. I recognize that the real essence of true love is to be without; that is, a restraint from lust and neediness, I recognize that in this state of being I remain unconditional and expect nothing back. I can at least produce a controlled smile at her in passing without causing her concern, if she knew what I am feeling I will more than likely make a fool of myself. I nonetheless silently thank her for this gift of insight, it does however leave a boundless awakening within, a naked reality in its purity, the very essence of my humanity striped of all its identity and down to the very core of awareness, a mind with no way out always stops dead in its tracks. I ask for the guidance of the divine spirits to keep my heart pure and true and to help me maintaining the honour and courage that resides in my heart so that it benefits all. I live and experience for the benefit of others only.

For the one who showed me the way home…..

Thank you
Old 24-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Master
I don't know it's question because I haven't found it was my life hit
Only just told me a long time ago that is a man and I will be with I'm still waiting for that one
Cos I've been told I am vile I am ugly I'm evolved him because Mum pretty and beautiful not a valid thing like me
The only people is and beautiful as funeral directors because I'm gorgeous and pretty to look at and maybe only ones because they've told me and I think I lovely men me give me upliftment
But my dad's which was use a funeral home because if you wanted me to find love and happiness someone in men from there but I'm still waiting for for that man to come by but I think it's quite a friend of mine if it ever happens to us together but I'm so shy have I never ever ask him because I know I'm worried I'll get told I am holding it early to look at I'm ugly to look at but I've got a lovely kind and sweet love him personality that's what counts to me it's what's inside a person

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-03-2023, 11:13 AM
irisa

Can you control love?

That was how you started your post...

No, you can´t....no one can.

Or can we?

I locked my heart for decades untill i thought it was time to take a little chance...it started of really fine...to good to be true and very, very special...like a miracle...till he said that he didn´t want me to get feelings for him...i told him several times that it doesn´t work like that with feelings, with love...

But are there maybe different types of love? Or different ways to love?

It left me with lots of questions. I told him he shouldn´t tell me to not get feelings for him. No, he should tell me that he didn´t want to get feelings for me. At the end (one of several) he told me ´i got feelings for him, despite the fact that he had told me not to...´....so rational...

So, i think...no, real love cannot be controlled...
Old 25-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Master

No we can't.... And we wouldn't want to.
Beautiful script though heart.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:40 PM
Administrator
LOL. It is interesting to see how words can fail to describe something. I agree the title is a little deceptive, the words 'controlling love' may indicate the impossible. True love in all its purity is after all unfathomable, boundless, limitless, everlasting, cannot be boxed or explained too in simple words, it.... will show you all its secrets if you allow it, yet it will more than likely turn upside down all of our conventional ideas what we call unconditional loving energy

Here is an ever changing perception of what I mean by controlling love in my title
I may not fully understand love, but I can understand the restrictions i have thus far imposed upon myself, so control what is restrictive to oneself and set love free
I may never fathom true love, yet there is a deep seated desire within all our hearts to dive into the unknown no matter how deep or hard you dive into your very exsistence how ever dark it may go, you can control your understanding of it, when you do, you set loving spiritual energy free

Boundless is the art of true love, we all live in an endless ocean of energy, floating on the surface we see each others tips of each others icebergs yet we are vastly more than what we cannot see below the surface, we experience this in these connections as time and distance how we can connect even if we are living on two different continents, this can be controlled and when this is understood and experienced we let it go, when we do this love in all its purity is.... set... free.

Any and all forms of control is dealing with the things that stop or hinder us from understanding love and all that it can teach us. duality gives us the opposing forces to look at and when there is a potent form of understanding of trues loves intent, it is these opposing forces we can control, anger, suffering, broken heart, rejection, and many more can be subdued controlled, changed. this is what I mean by controlling love as love has two sides to it and we need to strip away those things that stop us from

what is trues loves intent? to know itself through you, true love seeks its own desire, its own counsel, its own needs and wants, when it finds your heart is ready and open to loves intentions, you experience it in these connections,
Old 25-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Master

that was a very hard lesson to learn, to cede control to my twin... I so wanted to be in charge! But it is better this way. I don't feel like I'm fighting with her, and I don't feel like I have to continue to try to figure out how to relate properly to get her attention! And all I have to do is accept I can't have what I want just because I want it! Such a relief!
Old 25-03-2023, 08:32 PM
Knower
The best I can hope for is an occasional dance with Love Divine from time to time.

To find the rhythm of Loves Divine dance sublime without reason or rhyme.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Master

As a person who has experienced limerance multiple times, I have had to learn to control "love" as my limerant objects were not good matches for me, typically characterised by some form of unavailability.

Now I know to "Trojan horse" myself with that love
If I start thinking about my limerant objects, I quickly turn all that externalised love inwards for myself... it is one small way of hijacking the "I am not good enough for a happy fulfilling relationship with an available person" story.

Honestly, I have no real clue about love, I can and do control limerance though, otherwise it controls me.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:52 PM
Can u control love?

Ah, no. Love controls me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Master

limerance is awful to have to live through! lol.

it helps me to be realistic about the fact that noone wants me, instead of doing what i used to do and just pining after this person or that person just because they decided to pay attention to me for a few minutes... there is a lot of other stuff in the way too, but slowly, I think I'm getting better...