Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-03-2023, 06:24 AM
Master

Strange real time drawing of a symbol

I was like in the dream state when I suddenly gained a level of consciousness and this happen exactly when this person came and started to do a drawing, I saw him drawing each line and I was feeling the emphasis made on the accuracy of the drawing, like super accurate, each line at the perfect place and distance from each other. This person that was drawing this was looking at me to make sure I understand, with each draw one more look at me, as if it knew I am there.

Three rays coming from one point intersecting a square on all 4 points. I knew that the 3 rays were representing rays of light, not much about the square, only that it was white blue.

Does this mean anything to you?

Old 14-03-2023, 06:46 AM
Master

Maybe the person was looking at you not to check if you understood, but maybe he was drawing how he saw you, your soul. Maybe the guy was a little bit of a Picasso ... or maybe not.

Like this "Head of a Man":

That could also be a symbolic message like: from his higher perspective , the rays, you are too square. Only you could interpret your dreams, lucid or not.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-03-2023, 07:06 AM
Master

@inavalan Yes, you may be right on both opinions, thank you. That's true, I am the one who can understand this deeply. I will think about it, I was thinking maybe someone knows this symbol and can give me a hand of help, I already googled it but no answers.

Is that your drawing? I am into drawing too.

Last edited by ThatMan : 14-03-2023 at 09:40 AM.
Old 17-03-2023, 06:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Does this mean anything to you?
I see a pyramid. (its base is a square).
It's fun a few days ago I also had dreams of drawings.
Old 17-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I see a pyramid. (its base is a square).
It's fun a few days ago I also had dreams of drawings.

Yes, it does look like that, lately I've been seeing drawings, doing signs and knowing things about numerology just like that, having not read anything about this.

You too? That's very interesting, really interesting.
Old 17-03-2023, 09:30 PM
Master
For sure a pattern.
And I suspect an angelic one.

Such things can happen.You receive the message now, and you decode it after a long time. Even years.
It had happened to me as well.

Wish I had something to add but I don't.
Seems like a pyramid but the base is lifted
Old 18-03-2023, 07:32 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Yes, it does look like that, lately I've been seeing drawings, doing signs and knowing things about numerology just like that, having not read anything about this.

You too? That's very interesting, really interesting.
I didn't have that much of an update, but I had a drawing exchange with someone (I was the main source, I gave them plans).

But it's just the current energies, "drawing days" lol. In my experience, planets positions create this atmosphere, and/or we might have a similar natal chart.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:54 AM
Master

@lomax Thank you, sure it is, and I do get you, it may take, days, weeks, months or even years to finally get it.

@Guillaume That's interesting, when it comes to these things and I hear the word plan, I think of the word "architect", more specifically, someone who plans Earthly things, even entire lives.

It seems that we are not the only ones getting this type of information, we await and see :))
Old 19-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
@Guillaume That's interesting, when it comes to these things and I hear the word plan, I think of the word "architect", more specifically, someone who plans Earthly things, even entire lives.

It seems that we are not the only ones getting this type of information, we await and see :))
Retrospectively, I can tell that my life has roughly turned the way I wanted it to be. If your plans are realistic, if they don't interfere too much against other people (competition exists, of course), there is no reason for them not to realize, and then you become "the architect" of your own life.

Then there are people who have bigger plans, they become architects of other people's lives, or other people's bodies (that's where I help the most). If you don't have plans for yourself, other people will have plans for you.
This morning I was the architect of my balcony's tiny garden lol ! I should make this a bigger thing though.

Architect refers to builders / creators personalities, but there are other types. Do you know the MBTI 16 personality types? It's interesting.

Anyways, what happens at night in the background usually reflects our personality and our choices / intentions, that's one way we communicate them beyond the physical. I don't think there is more than that.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Master
The drawing reminded me of something I had read somewhere some years back,but was unable to find info when I last searched-it involved pyramid shaped buildings in sunny climes,the top part of the buildings were crystal of some sort(the same ratio as in sketch) that collected solar energy and focused it down like a laser to a collector.(good idea as you would collect rays from every direction)