Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-02-2023, 09:20 AM
Master
That is pretty neat to be conscious about it from start to finish. Gratz.
Old 27-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
That is pretty neat to be conscious about it from start to finish. Gratz.

Yes, took me a long time to get to this, mostly because of fear of doing something bad to myself

The raw potential that lies within us is.... mind blowing... simply mind blowing.. we are not using not even 1%...
Old 03-03-2023, 01:17 AM
Master

Got there again but I stopped too early, fascinating experiences, this time it was a flawless "detachment", it looked more like creating a double of the physical body and this double image was slowly moving away from the physical body taking my consciousness with it away from the body.

What I can say about the whole process is that the blackness that we see with eyes closed was emitting a faint golden light, more about this, it was changing, sometime super close to my view, as if I was face to face with the blackness itself, feeling quite tangible, and at time having a dome like shape.

At one time I was feeling this excitement for I was accessing dimensions of reality that the mortal man does not access, in the sense that from this mortal body, from this finite consciousness, I was able to peek beyond the veil, on my own and through my own will. No intervention from outside, I opened myself the door there.
Old 17-03-2023, 06:16 AM
Ascender
Hey! It's been a long time, but it's funny, it's like nothing has changed, ThatMan killed himself again, but he's doing fine and keeps traveling!

Joking apart, what does the identification to an "astral body" bring? Do you have astral senses?
Old 17-03-2023, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hey! It's been a long time, but it's funny, it's like nothing has changed, ThatMan killed himself again, but he's doing fine and keeps traveling!

Joking apart, what does the identification to an "astral body" bring? Do you have astral senses?

I am very stubborn, don't give up that easily, tried until it worked. This is a good one

Based on all my experiences, the astral body is like a projection, a hologram, that's the best I can put it. Well, you know things, you just know things and have no idea from where and how, it's like you've always known things. I can sense God, or the Higher Self, the Self, whatever the name, I know I am like being watched, I know this consciously, not like in my daily life where knowing this consciously is like super rare, the default being knowing this purely mentally..
Old 17-03-2023, 10:47 PM
Master

Awesome work, ThatMan. Congratulations. Is the physical also a type of projecting too in your opinion
Old 18-03-2023, 06:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Based on all my experiences, the astral body is like a projection, a hologram, that's the best I can put it. Well, you know things, you just know things and have no idea from where and how, it's like you've always known things.
Yep, I agree with the "knowing".
Just trying to figure out, because I have the same experiences as you, but I have no identification to an astral self, it's all with my consciousness, and when there are other entities or people, I get whatever shape that fits well with the scene.

Quote:
I know I am like being watched
Aw, I had this feeling for a long time, I'm not sure where it's from
(although I guess it's a lack of care from the mother in the early childhood, and then too much emotional attachment later on ; or alcoholics around ; or both)
Old 19-03-2023, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Awesome work, ThatMan. Congratulations. Is the physical also a type of projecting too in your opinion

Yes, for example mentally all is a projection, like the brain gathers a "ton" of information and then creates the world, projecting it in our mind and what we see outside is what what the brain projects at awareness, this is what we truly are, pure consciousness, awareness. You see, this is the constant, you know this, right, awareness. I paid attention to awareness when experiencing pain, when experiencing joy, when tired, when active, in all sorts of states and situations, awareness stays the same, everything else around it changes.
Old 19-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Master

Breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you, ThatMan!