Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2023, 09:04 AM
Master

First conscious OBE, I did it!

Sometimes I am not even aware of how far I push myself, it just happens, when you are so deeply relaxed, no care in the world, that you let go so deeply that you forget even of fear...

I woke up this morning and could not sleep at all, had to wait for my room to get warm, it was cold. So I went back in bed, for some reason I was laying in the position I meditate and decided to just let go...

Then the magic started to happen

I was fully aware, fully conscious, suddenly all sounds disappeared, moments later, suddenly I felt that I am being pushed from behind by a very powerful force into this tangible blackness that had shimmering lights all over the place. In that moment I said to myself: OMG, I did it, I killed myself, I did it!!

I really thought I killed myself or at least did something so that I can never come back to this world, you see, fear does that, creates all sorts of scenarios. Anyway, I wanted to come back to the body and right away I started to come back and noticed that all the senses were coming back.

So.... what did @ThatMan do when he noticed that there's no danger? Yes, I went back, I let the whole thing happen again!

WOW! Now I was being pulled by a super incredible powerful force, one moment in my room, next in space watching the Earth, then further away and further away until the Earth became a marble and then the Earth was nowhere to be seen. I felt huge, extremely huge, massive, bigger than the universe, in fact the universe felt like a tiny dot. The Earth was no more in the sense that it felt as if the Earth was a very distant memory, that I've been there eons ago, as if I traveled in time.

Once again, fear, I thought that I can't come back to this time, to this world and so again I had the intention to come back and slowly I started to see how I am slowly feeling the body, moments later almost awake, and once again I was like thinking: So there's no danger, ok, time to leave again!!!

Now I started hearing music, in my mind there was music playing, like really good music, among many artists I listen to Michael Jackson and in my head I was listening to songs that I never heard from MJ, really good songs, I was like: What is this good music!! then I knew, I knew it all, this was my own music, produced by myself for myself, well not for myself, but for this body. To put it simply, I felt as if the body was like a living machine and I let the music on to keep it relaxed while I am gone exploring

That was amazing, decided to leave the body and I floated out horizontally, first time, usually I float up. Now, I was in blackness but still sensing the world around me, so I moved by the walls and then I had the intention to see something and I found myself in some very peculiar place.

This world was like a cartoon world, it seemed as if made from raw consciousness, I was floating over an ocean planet and there were these donuts shaped things moving all around. Now I know that I was in a very primitive computer game for I am into these things.

Now comes the interesting part, as I was floating around, flying around, I wanted to leave for there was nothing interesting there, in that very moment I felt as if I was falling down and fell into the ocean water. It felt deep, dense, heavy, somehow I managed to come back up but now I was falling again and for some reason I knew that I have to the TRIANGLE HANDS SIGN!

I knew what it means power and control, basically, bringing the power to this point of consciousness/body so that you can use it for whatever things you want, how to say this, to channel the power from above to this finite point of consciousness, I just knew this and I knew that I have to do that sign to leave that place and I woke up right away!
Old 16-02-2023, 09:49 AM
Suspended
Guide

Amazing, ThatMan. You truly have a gift.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Amazing, ThatMan. You truly have a gift.

Thank you, mate! Took me a few years to get to this point.
Old 20-02-2023, 05:25 AM
Guide
This is awesome to read! It is rare and thanks for sharing this. It's not often that we get to experience the entire process consciously. I had a similar experience of full consciousness the whole time after working hard on the intention to document it all.

I noticed I still had what I call the "blackout" period and I think you refer to this when you say
Quote:
pushed from behind by a very powerful force into this tangible blackness that had shimmering lights all over the place.
possibly, but then again it makes sense that if we recognize blackness exists then we actually are conscious because of th act of recognization of it -there's just nothing to latch focus onto except the nothingness.

My experiences have the lights and sparks, etc... colors... these are typical I always presumed they're either visual cortex of the brain firing randomly or if they are accompanied by feeling within the energy centers they might be coming from those.

Quote:
it felt as if the Earth was a very distant memory, that I've been there eons ago, as if I traveled in time.

Experience with time dilation! When away from the body AND mind I think we can see that time really is just an artifact of our mental perception. I experienced this before too, this was exceptionally powerful in my rememberance experience, knowing what we are before we are "being human." When we aren't being that this is the space we're in (or very similar).

Very awesome!

Quote:
for some reason I knew that I have to the TRIANGLE HANDS SIGN!

Particularily interesting that this mudra would arise.
Old 23-02-2023, 11:08 AM
Master

Iamthatman: what is the triangle hands sign and what does it mean?

Thanks
Old 24-02-2023, 09:03 AM
Master

@Apakhana Akshobhya Yes, it's very rare. I did not have the blackout, I went through this process totally conscious, this is why I was so afraid because I was experiencing some really powerful forces pushing me, pulling me. So you too had similar experiences? Nice, took me so much to get to this point, mostly because of fear of the unknown which slowed me down..

Yes, it came to me, popped in my mind and the information about it, power and control, channeling the "divine" consciousness into this finite point of consciousness, taking control, taking the steering wheel of the human experience.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Iamthatman: what is the triangle hands sign and what does it mean?

Thanks

Power and control. Power, in the sense that you channel the "divine" consciousness into your "finite" consciousness, control for it gives you the steering wheel to your experiences. How to put it in a simpler way, it's like giving up the "acting" and letting your true self take over for a moment. This is what it was downloaded into my mind..

I did not make this up, did not read about it, this popped in my mind when I was there and it was the only way for me to leave that place.
Old 24-02-2023, 10:02 AM
Master

Wow that’s really interesting. Thanks for that.
Old 26-02-2023, 03:10 AM
Guide
Quote:
channeling the "divine" consciousness into this finite point of consciousness,

Im seeing this one but maybe you're talking about a different one?

https://www.facebook.com/ayamapilate...Th62P z-1pPnE

I dont know why we cant just copy+paste images but if that works it's the one where she's making a triangle lol.
Old 26-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Im seeing this one but maybe you're talking about a different one?

It's the sign I've made but what is written about it is not what I knew it means when I did it.