Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I've met a couple of people whose spiritual bodies appear as fire, after all the Bible says God's ministers are a flame of fire.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It looked like made of smoky light and I could only see it while it was returning back into the body, having an outside view of all this while at the same time being in the body and that smoky light.

Quite interesting. So, when you project, you see in 3rd person? Or is this a onetime thing? This sounds like you witness one of the light bodies returning after an experience. Or you witness something entering your body like a possession. Your higher self the one that is observing, the real you probably want you the ego to be aware of the difference? That got confusing, I hope you understood.

Usually when I project, it's in first person, well more like 360, hard to explain and sometimes I can't tell if I'm projecting or just living. I can't tell if my ethereal body is cloudy because of first person, but it is immensely white that can reflect off shadows and blackness.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Usually when I project, it's in first person, well more like 360, hard to explain and sometimes I can't tell if I'm projecting or just living. I can't tell if my ethereal body is cloudy because of first person, but it is immensely white that can reflect off shadows and blackness.

Based on all my experiences we operate at different levels of consciousness, I was able not just once to witness a "higher" version of myself do stuff and talk with other beings in the astral while having a 3D perspective which I felt was allowed by what the people call the Higher Self. I was allowed to see that higher version of myself, it was not the highest, if you want, the "me" who planned this human life that I am living right now.

These are just glimpses, never last more than few seconds.

Talking about the ethereal body, I think there quite a few ethereal bodies and each operates at a different level of consciousness. I am aware of quite a few but I have idea what purpose they serve.

What you say it's really interesting. When I project usually I fully know that I am in outside the physical body, when I am still at the mental level, I know I am not outside but still at the level of my being.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
I thought that way for a while too. Different bodies for different realms or plane of existences. The one that you saw enter your body was a lighter version of the Physical Body. It allows you to be grounded to explore the Physical Realm like an almost ghost, and the lower Astral. And then there is an even lighter one, that allows you to enter the middle and upper Astral. And then an even lighter one, orb like, like an eye with no limit, that one is for the spiritual realm, and then a golden one, I have yet to figure out that one, I almost went insane I believe. Too many voices, too many feelings, too many everything, images cycling in all directions, I really am simplifying it here, I can't explain. And I notice the higher, the more isolated it gets.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Once again I experienced the "tingling" and the sensation of collapsing into one point and once again I opened my eyes... It's very hard for my mind to accept that this is really possible for people

It is possible. But the sensations can just be overwhelming. It's why I never achieved conscious projection, but I instinctively understand it must be possible.
Old 03-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It is possible. But the sensations can just be overwhelming. It's why I never achieved conscious projection, but I instinctively understand it must be possible.

I know, they are quite overwhelming... I achieved conscious projection out of dumb luck, I forgot of being scared ( too immersed into my meditation ) or I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the whole thing happening, the problem was that it was still at the very beginning and I freaked out.

Every now and then I reach the point where my whole sense of self seems to fall into one point and to me this feels as if I am about die and I fight back to woke up. I managed to move a bit further, now I do not open my eyes anymore, I just fight it and come back, and then continue meditating, the problem is that it happens again and again if I do not totally break my meditation.

Yes, first it was instinctively and then when I experienced this I knew it is possible but not easy.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I know, they are quite overwhelming... I achieved conscious projection out of dumb luck, I forgot of being scared ( too immersed into my meditation ) or I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the whole thing happening, the problem was that it was still at the very beginning and I freaked out.

But that's the trick. Not to have fear kick in, being 'immersed'.. and yes, a dosis of ''dumb luck''! Because it's not predictable. Not controlling it but letting 'control' go. It may happen when very relaxed and not fearful, but then again, that by itself still isn't a guarantee.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Ascender
Just reading quickly your exchanges.

If you're feeling fearful, try focusing on your heart until you become more relaxed. And then you can focus on the 3rd eye.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Just reading quickly your exchanges.

If you're feeling fearful, try focusing on your heart until you become more relaxed. And then you can focus on the 3rd eye.

Interesting, I will give this a try, thanks!