Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-02-2023, 10:28 AM
Master

Seeing the ethereal body

Been working for more than a year to achieve an out of body experience from a meditative state while fully conscious. Lately I've been making huge progress, last night I witnessed what I can describe as the ethereal body.

It looked like made of smoky light and I could only see it while it was returning back into the body, having an outside view of all this while at the same time being in the body and that smoky light. Now I wanna say one more thing, it's energy, it's all made of energy, and all I was seeing was the residual energy from reentering into the body for I could see it slowly dissipating. Now, this is just one image of the ethereal body that I witnessed, I also witnessed other images, one made of golden light and one made of flames. I suspect there are many "forms", the first one may be this smoky light body which is like the projection of the human self, the soul if you want.

I witnessed it several times for it happened more than once which made be think that this is happening and I am not imagining things.

It looked like this:

Old 09-02-2023, 12:32 PM
Master

I managed to finally reach the "tingling" stage that many that can have an OBE from a meditative state ( while fully conscious ) have described. At this stage, at least in my case, my whole sense of self collapses into a point, merges into one point.

I had to stop for it was something new for me, now I know about this stage by direct experience. It's time to go further, an out of body experience from a meditative state it's very close to be achieved.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:00 AM
Guide
Very cool! I can feel the body but can't see it.
The tingly is prana, Im pretty sure, but without the heat.

I think it's like they say, we take the intelligenc eof the physical realm wth us and presume we have anthropomorphic form but after awhile it does collapse into a point, kind of like dreams even, Robert Monroe said the more you are out the more you seem to just assume a form of being a point in space.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Master

Once again I experienced the "tingling" and the sensation of collapsing into one point and once again I opened my eyes... It's very hard for my mind to accept that this is really possible for people can lie on internet that they have done this and some are simply born opened to this. Every time it happened in the past I lost consciousness for a bit or I just suddenly woke up outside the body, or simply by accident but that was really confusing, I was so immersed that I forgot even of fear :)))
Old 11-02-2023, 01:34 AM
Guide
That seems to be the usual case even with myself, there's a "blackout" period that is the floor of where our consciousness lays but then after a short moment or two suddenly we find our awareness back online again but out of coincidence with the body.

I was able to go through it some time ago completely aware the whole time and I might know what you are referring to with the point in space, after the body senses turn off there seems to be a cavernous feeling like everything expands around your awareness and the awareness itself condenses into a point?

I don't know the exact mechanism for willing myself out but now I know it to be a vayu after learning about that.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Knower

You are not imagining things! I don't frequently OBE, but I have seen my etheric body and it was blue and green (though I am sure that was just one layer).

Thank you for sharing that image and about some of the others you have seen like gold and flames. Very cool stuff, I hope you continue to share more :)
Old 12-02-2023, 03:02 PM
Master

@Apakhana Akshobhya What you says describes how this "process" of leaving the body happens but I never really let it, consciously, flow. The "good" thing is that I am making progress, getting close and closer, baby steps. We will get there, unconsciously and by accident, yes, many times, even yesterday I had an OBE, but these are usually glimpses.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
You are not imagining things! I don't frequently OBE, but I have seen my etheric body and it was blue and green (though I am sure that was just one layer).

That's good to hear, at times, I think that I may be imagining things but I find out that I am not the only one having these experiences. To me these bodies are energy bodies and they serve different purposes that escape my understanding. I know that the golden light beauty sees to be the highest energy bodies we can have.

When I going to set myself free from the deeply rooted idea of separation then others can see my "success" and follow my steps. I am describing step my step my attempts to have an OBE consciously.
Old 25-04-2023, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

I think this is the body that can move within this physical world, but it's not able to tough material thing in and of itself.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:43 AM
Master

I am quite interested of the own made of burning flames, like embodying the Sun itself.