Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 17-02-2023, 07:40 AM
Master

Wow you guys problems are magically solved?… I mean, I know the spiritual has a mingle in anything. But Idk, it sounds magically abraham hicks-like doesn’t it?

I’ve been trying to learn how to solve problems. It’s almost impossible to do it the down to earth way!! Required VERY advanced thinking. Even the simplest things require some sort of spiritual help.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 17-02-2023, 07:49 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic.
It really IS that simple !!!!

A Yorkshire saying .....
"" If in doubt, do nowt ..""
When we are at a crossroads and just don't know what to do we HAVE to hand it over !
We have to visualise holding the dilemma in our hands outstretched to the universe and tell the universe that you are handing this over to their safe keeping .
The universe in turn will help resolve the issue.
But it's like anything in life , if we need help we DO have to ask .
Old 17-02-2023, 08:12 AM
Master

Re cosmiswonder

What I have experienced is when I need to make a decision about something and just can’t seem to find an answer I just make a decision NOT to think about it for at least a few days. Then funny enough, out of the blue an answer just seems to come to you.

I feel we all over think everything and leave no room for the answer, so to speak. Just my humble opinion.

Love that saying AngelBlue. We use that in Liverpool as well lol
Old 17-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Master

NOT THINKING ABOUT IT A FEW DAYS, that’s a real lesson that’s tough. Seems good tho.

I always overthink. I try to learn to let things go more.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 17-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Master

Yep CosmicW it sure isn’t easy but I’ve found if I busy myself with a project or go for a long walk focusing on trees, gardens etc that really helps or read a really good book which you really get into and change your focus that helps as well.

It’s easier not to think about a problem if your absorbed in something else lol

If you have the money………go shopping!!! Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to distract us! Lol
Old 17-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Master

Thanks a lot!

Yes I break through problems by making drawing. I inspire hope within my heart.

Kind regards,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 01-03-2023, 01:09 PM
Master

Cosmic. As long as you have a heart that is in the right place, and as long as you have hope , then you won't go far wrong.
My username on a game is "Hope"....
Old 01-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Master

Very cool AngelBlue ❤️
Old 01-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Very cool AngelBlue ❤️
Bless you....
Not as cool as you !!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2023, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozyidealist

I think that to some degree most of us think in similar terms as you do, having similar dilemmas, and struggling similarly.

Probably, to make good progress, besides pure luck (if there is such a thing), we need to learn to use our individual inner guidance. That way we could find why we are here now experiencing this life, what we came here to do.

On one hand, by focusing on your problem, even on the solution, we impede our subconscious' (what you might call the Universe) work toward the desired resolution. So, we should define what we wish for, not how to get it, then not fret about it.

On the other hand, to "get there from here" we need to make intuitive choices that draw our path. Emotional and intellectual choices alone are likely to lead us astray.

Just "trusting the Universe" doesn't sound quite right to me.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.