Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-01-2023, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
FairyCrystal perhaps the flirting with you isn’t the problem but YOUR THOUGHTS about the situation is more the problem. I mean it’s gonna happen all the time (from what I can gather from your comments) so there is no way that is going to change, so why not focus more on the solution and not the problem. That way your energy is getting channeled in a positive direction towards the outcome that you want.
Perhaps putting more energ
Amazing what some take away from a posting.
You don't seem to understand what I'm writing as I'm talking about wolf whistling and you mention "flirting".

Then you make it about me and what I do wrong while the issue is the first sentence of my post:
There is a reason they're working on making wolf whistling / cat calling against the law. They're working on that in the UK, EU, US for sure.
Could be the difference in generation. What I've noticed is that yours often has the belief & conviction that it is what it is and you have to make do with how it goes since nothing will change anyway.
That way of thinking is obsolete though as it isn't true. It's a limiting belief, but I guess most of the generation above me has been raised to believe that they have no power. For your generation that likely used to be true but times have changed.

What is needed is awareness and this can come from people spreading that but also from the law if it concerns something that is damaging to people, in this case 50% of the population.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Master

Actually I NEVER said anything in my post about YOU doing anything wrong. I said that it was probably your THOUGHTS.

You talked about wolf whistling and how you classed that as harassment, or was it sexual harassment. Personally I don’t see it that way at all. I’ve had it many times when I was younger and I just laughed and then they laughed and it was all good. Just can’t see a problem with it tbh.

Then you say, “It might be a generation thing and my comments show a belief and conviction that shows it is what it is and you have to make do with how it goes and nothing will change”. Then you insult me by saying my way of thinking is obsolete. So are you telling me that you are a leading authority on what is the correct way for people to think? And does your way of thinking actually work?

I certainly DO NOT believe that you have to make do because nothing will change. What I DO BELIEVE is that you have to choose your fights carefully and decide what is worth the effort and time and what has the biggest chance of getting the change done. Then take action.

Actually my way of thinking and seeing the world seems to work for me as I have good stuff happening to me all the time, wonderful people coming and going and doors seem to open for me whenever I want something. I have three loyal and sincere friends, friendly neighbours and I have no health problems and never have and don’t have any major problems either. Life’s pretty good tbh

So maybe you could take on board my obsolete way of thinking and then you will have less issues with people.

Last edited by Redchic12 : 05-01-2023 at 06:57 AM.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Pathfinder

I can confess that I have a friend who fwas put down by her now ex, before that she struggled with her self esteem. She was surprised when men were starting to hit on her afterwards. She said them hitting on her helped her self esteem. She said they helped her get back on her feet and to her that was what mattered. She was not looking to jump into a new relationship but she liked the appreciation she got, the flirting, and she said if someone was only trying or using her then watch out because she was doing the same to them. To her it was fun. It was for the man too. That's all it was. Telling me you have to start taking it as a compliment. They see something about you they like.

Last edited by energy4ever : 06-01-2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old 31-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Master
If i were a woman....im thinking that id find it flattering regardless if i was interested or not.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Master
It can be scary. Twice I have been followed all over a Big Box stores and approached by men who are larger than me. Who say they know me and want to take me out. Their energy is lurid. I can see and feel what they want to take from me.