Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Guide
Book1 Sleep Paralysis and The Hat Man

I've had experiences with Sleep Paralysis and the Hat Man. I'm not the only person who witnessed this happening to me when I was sleeping, my niece was awake and saw it too and she was not dealing with Sleep Paralysis. I have no idea how this is possible, but she saw The Hat Man.

So is it an entity of some sort? My niece woke me up terrified and was deeply scared of whatever it was in my room. When I asked her to explain it to me, she did. I didn't want to terrify her, so I chose not to tell her about anything that I was experiencing.

This has always confused me and figured it was simply me when I was experiencing it. She told me how it looked in my direction and pointed at me. I told her nothing about my experience and the same thing happens to me anytime I experience Sleep Paralysis. Just feel a sense of dread and feel like something is on top of me, and I can't breathe, even if I try to breathe, I can't. It's the scariest thing I've ever encountered. I've always been debating whether to post this, but I wanted to share this now.

So what exactly is The Hat Man? Are there books I can read? I'd like to buy some books to get more information on The Hat Man.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:00 AM
Ascender
I used to get the demon off of me by rebuking it in the name of jesus christ

I say things like that silently in my head ~ telepathy works ~ they can still hear you ~ does not require talking

further down the road now I'm not sure it isn't my spirit friends way of telling me I'm on the wrong path ~ like ancestors are angry because I'm supporting my enemies

I agree it is scary ~ it's finally stopped happening to me the more I accept the truth and stop believing lies

I know that it could always happen again and there's nothing I can do about it ~ you literally know that you could die at any time

people who think a demon is attacking them is just one school of thought ~ others believe other stuff like it's you soul returning to your body from astral traveling

I personally go with the demon theory

I've also seen the man (ghost) you are talking about ~ the disturbing thing is that he showed himself while a preacher was chanting satan uncontrollably ~ but even though I hadn't seen him I had already heard him ~ in the same spot

have you ever noticed spirits acting up at the exact moment you open your eyes ?

Last edited by Hologram8 : 17-11-2022 at 01:52 AM.
Old 17-11-2022, 07:43 AM
Master

Yes Enchanted, I definitely HAVE been thru the same thing, although i don’t know anything about the hat man. But the paralysis I do.

I’ve given details in a previous thread on how to get rid of it, so have a look at that and see how that works for you. If you can’t find it let me know and I will get back to you.

Meantime, have a talk to someone in your local spiritual church, they were extremely helpful to me.
Old 15-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yes Enchanted, I definitely HAVE been thru the same thing, although i don’t know anything about the hat man. But the paralysis I do.

I’ve given details in a previous thread on how to get rid of it, so have a look at that and see how that works for you. If you can’t find it let me know and I will get back to you.

Meantime, have a talk to someone in your local spiritual church, they were extremely helpful to me.

Can you link me to the previous thread on how to get rid of it? Thank you very much. I appreciate everyone's responses and answers to my thread. I talked to others about it and none of them believed me or looked at me like I was crazy, but I felt everything that I experienced. I questioned myself several times and got to the point where I was scared of falling asleep.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Master
Some strange things happen with Sleep Paralysis and imagery - Astral Travellers long for that Sleep Paralysis state...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Ascender
A lot of the time 99.9999% of the time I also hear noises with the sleep paralysis

saw imagery in a dream as I was being woke up by the paralysis
Old 17-12-2022, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
A lot of the time 99.9999% of the time I also hear noises with the sleep paralysis

Yes you will - hypnagogic imagery... You need to relax in it visualise a rope hanging and pull out of body to Astral Project, that could be a rare skill you have there - no fear...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-07-2023, 06:44 PM
Knower

I always believed we project ghost on ourselves by believing they are real, the more fear u have the more it’s going to lurk, the best way to rid of this is to do light work and mindful meditation with love and light. And burn some sage to cleanse your home opening all windows.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:45 AM
Master

My guess hear would be that the hat man is a human created thought form. Conscious/unconsciously.