Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-10-2022, 09:20 AM
Master

Visiting an astral hospital, again

Few days ago, it was midnight, I ate an apple and drank some soda, big mistake, an hour later my stomach was exploding ( though I had no idea why, in the morning I figured out ), the pain was super high, then somehow I fell asleep. I found myself in one of those astral hospitals and there a doctor came to me, I was in the hallway. He gave me a yellow piece of paper that had black writing. That piece of paper was containing every single detail about my body, for every thing there was a word, describing that thing about my body, and a value assigned to that word. I tried really hard to keep it in my mind for when I wake up but I could not, except one thing, the thing that the doctor told me about, he said that if it goes lower than 80 then I may put my life at risk. So I tried really hard to remember that word and the word was Alkaline and kid you not I searched about this when I woke up and it is something related with the stomach and stomach acidity. I had no idea about this.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:12 AM
I know a lot about being alkaline or acidic.
Fun test. Buy a pH strip or roll for testing these.
If you do not feel good, maybe catching a cold ...place the strip in your urine stream ...
you will always be acidic...the day you start feeling better, lol, you will always be alkaline.

An example of foods...meat +25 acidic ...pork is more!
broccoli -25 alkaline.
So you can eat acidic foods ---if balanced with alkaline.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Master

@MH So basically I messed up this internal balance, the pain was excruciating, coming and going, coming and going, like 5 seconds of pain and 5 seconds of no pain. In the morning I thought about it and read about this and found out that this kind of pain is related with the acid hurting the stomach.

Thank you very much for sharing this with me, I had no idea. This experience is crazy, but I wonder, why me? The vast majority of people get "no help" while I always end up in these astral hospitals or have some healing experience. I've have already been there many times. Last time I was told that I have kidney problems and some other things, and I asked the doctor, can I live with this? And he said that I can live with this, is not life threating. And it's quite interesting, I met the same doctor these two last times, and there were also many many people there, too many. They had no space, there were people treated even on the hallway, including me. Sadly, I was not able to see his face...
Old 09-10-2022, 03:17 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan I ask that too as well. Why vast majority doesn't go to the Astral or Cosmic Hospital for some healing. I think it's because majority has not figure out how to leave the Physical Realm let alone the body.

My recently experience there was very empty. I hardly saw anyone there, but a lady. I believe she had a miscarriage or going to have one. The Astral being took the little, and the mom had to return. I'll have to look at my journal for more details.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Master

@AstralTraveller That may be the reason, but you and I are still "trapped" in this human consciousness, we make mistakes, we forget at times and go with the flow of life, and yet we are able to access realms beyond this world.

Interesting, never witnessed something like that but I as I said in my case there were so many people, and this few days ago. I think there are many cosmic hospitals, I remember Jesus's saying "In my Father's house there are many chambers...", I once visited a cosmic hospital that was hidden on a small island on a lake that was found encircled by mountains. We had to take a boat to reach that place. There was someone with me.

I have to pursue this further and find more information. You also have some very interesting experiences there, were you able to witness the whole scene or just certain aspects? I can remember the hallway, the people, the nurses walking around but not the doctor.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:32 PM
asearcher

That's so amazing, thank you for sharing :) But sorry of course for all that physical pain you had to go through in order to have that experience of course.

I have experienced not actually going to a hospital but to me being somewhere in the lower astrals, realms (if not imagination or fear that is) and being showed what was wrong. Had a check up, turned out to be so, good to know.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Funny story? I also came back from somewhere, astral, I guess?
And came back CLEARLY with advice....''Invest in petroleum''.
I did not have any money at the time...years later I did invest and doubled my money. Lol!
Conoco Phillips to be exact.

My friend, a Clinical Psychologist, went to see John of God before his scandal and imprisonment --
not for being a fake, but for sexual improprieties...
she meditated 5 hours each morning for years...John of God picked her out of a crowd and asked her onstage.
Later, she was told by his staff he NEVER does that ...remarkable woman...
she picked me out of a study group and became my friend!
She saw or experienced these hospitals and the doctors like a City above where John of God was in Brazil.
Just a related, interesting story I never tell.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2022, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
@ThatMan I agree! We are trapped in a human body, and sometimes we forget and let our Ego run while and go with the flow. It's okay too. We should really respect our Ego, and live and learn from this human experience. It gives our true self respite.

I believe there may be many cosmic hospitals as well. I always write down everything in my experience. So, I don't have to remember too much. I remember the beings there, and the structure of the place. But personally, I believe it will all look different and very individualized from person to person. My friend told me about her experience at a cosmic hospital, she told me it was a tent, with a hooded being inside. The hooded being told her to have her lump checked out. And that she will be okay, but if not, to visit this hooded person again. My friend that "had" cancer and is 100% stated it was a glass or crystal place, he calls a bardo.

@asearcher I remember that experience you talked about. I believe there are still astral hospital in the lower astral too.

@MH That is very awesome experience!! getting advice to invest, and making bank is wonderful! I have yet to experience such advice like that!
Old 10-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Master

@MH You listen and pay attention to this, and that is very important, for I too do the same. That is very interesting, I studied for a while the spiritualists of Brazil, interesting stories, I must say.

@asearcher It's ok, in the midst of that excruciating pain I tried to see if I can meditate and observe the pain, it worked for a while. That sounds interesting, I do not know what to say about it, never experienced something like that. Maybe we go to different areas based on the state of our consciousness, fear may be a great factor.

@AstralTraveller Even though we are trapped, that does not mean we really are, this is an appearance, for we both know and have tasted a more expanded consciousness.

I have a good visual memory, can remember the images quite well and from there there the story unfolds in my mind. Yes, you are right, just like some people see Jesus and they are told to go back, it's not their time, and others see angels, beings of light, relatives, God, and they are given basically the same message. It's nice to have friends around yourself who can understand.
Old 10-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Master

Hope you get better swiftly, ThatMan.