Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Master
What is the silliest thing you have ever had a dream of

can I ask you something everybody I know I've had some silly dreams that are so silly I will not there post on here because it was silly some of them is very embarrassing I would have put on here
But what is the silliest dream you ever had
I know I will post this one is a bit silly but I know wants to play My Heart of oil back was putting on a lampshade on my head and singing Bob Marley songs which was a viral particle but was a vibrator go but the train got a bit silly in the end but I would have details put it silly

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Guide

After drinking coffee and going to sleep, I dreamt of seeing a dream version of me telling me I should stop drinking coffee because it gives me weird dreams.
Old 14-08-2022, 01:50 PM
asearcher

i had watch some documentary how they freeze people up in some machines to hope in the future to relive them again.

in my dream i was suddenly awoken. my husband was there. i had apparently died. he said he had freezed my head but not the rest of the body.

in real life he had been on me to go on a diet and loose weight and giving me body complex when i was in reality just fine. it was he who was panic about the pandemic and overly scared himself of some fat.

i would ask him where's my body, what you do with my body and he replied well honey it wasn't much to keep... and i went but i love my body!
somewhere around that time i woke up in terror.

P.S. I too I think a while back had watch a film with this psychopath who kept heads of women in his fridge or something. It just all came together.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Ascender

Where shall I start? I have vivid dreams all the time and some can be very silly.

I once dreamt that my brother had to lick a wrestler’s armpits (having watched it in a very crude but funny series on MTV). The other day, I dreamt that I sold gold chains to Mr. T. and he called me a fool ��
Old 16-08-2022, 04:21 PM
Guide
I once dreamed I was dancing through the mall with Michael Jackson. It was the most fun dream I have ever had.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Master
I wish you could have a like and laugh out loud on some of the come and see it because it's funny
I know years ago I drive that I give birth to a cat I did which was so strange it was
Then another dream I had looking for gemstones find the money in my head

Old 16-08-2022, 08:32 PM
Ascender

I don't often have silly dreams. But I guess this one could qualify. It was that time in the morning where if you are still asleep your dreams seem more vivid. Our cat Bounder appeared in my dream. He pretty much just leaped on the bed (he's been dead for almost 5 years now). Handsome black and white tuxedo. I grabbed him and cuddled him and asked him when he was gonna come back to us because we all miss him very much. He looked at me and said "My garage number is 43"; And I ask him what's that supposed to mean??? and I woke up. I still don't know what it means!
Old 23-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Master
I get mobbed by knives- but unsettling and cautious

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-08-2022, 10:15 PM
Master
I have had some sleep dreams I would love to post but I'm worried incase I get sectioned because the bunkers on bizarre
Put a post I'm not on about section on
I did dream I had a few years back and had a few days ago I had a dream about me pooping in the toilet but I'm not as close and disgusting but the train

Old 07-09-2022, 07:28 PM
Master
I'm not some other dreams I've had as soon as embarrassing I do not stand here like running around my old school naked