Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-06-2022, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Can spirits attack?

Hi all,

I am coming to you with a question.
My father has bought a boat from a friend of his that bought from overseas (Miami FL, I believe). His friend sold the bought to my dad because it kept on breaking down and his business starting failing.

Since having the boat, despite multiple repairs, engine changes etc. there's always something breaking down or working properly.

I've had an impression that the original owner was murdered in the boat, I kept hearing the name Captain Tom.

This week I was working on it alone, to fix a new electrical problem. after spending three days on it, I started feeling faint, dizzy and generally unwell, for no medical reason.

Could the spirit of the previous owner because all those breakdowns and attacking me to prevent me to do the repairs? If so, how could I remove that energy. I have Amethyst crystal in the boat, I've burned Palo Santo, Prayed to have him cross the light, but I can't seem to succeed.

Thanks all for your time
Old 27-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Administrator
You could ask a medium to look at it for you. this would give you an idea of what is going on with it.

Namaste
Old 28-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence988
Could the spirit of the previous owner because all those breakdowns and attacking me to prevent me to do the repairs?
You're looking at a ghost, not a Spirit - if there is anything at all. If you keep hearing the name then someone is trying to get your attention. I'd delve into the history, often if a ghost is trying to tell you something they'll back off a little if they see you making an effort.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence988
His friend sold the bought to my dad because it kept on breaking down and his business starting failing.

There may not be anything unusual happening with the boat breaking down. There are cars that are called a lemon because it keeps breaking down. Sounds like the same thing with the boat. There are times when I do not feel well when stressful things happen. In your case you were trying to fixing the boat and you were feeling not well.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:12 AM
Ascender
You get more of what you have started to expect. Law of Attraction.
Old 18-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
You could always try communicating with Captain Tom. Ask him to help you with the boat. Tell him you are the new Captain now, and you be glad if he be your First Mate. But if the boat is a dud, well Captain Tom won't be of any help if you get stranded at sea.
Old 20-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Madamedude

Hi lawrence988.

This spirit wants your attention for you to solve something it cannot, in the physical world.

What though, only you can tell, you seem to be the one in contact. As it has already been adviced to you, maybe contact a medium.
Probably the murder? Maybe it was someone close to the ghost? It seems, when a spirit shows difficulty leaving the physical worlds they have unfinished business.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Pathfinder
Also, focus on what you want to achieve, not what you want to avoid. For example, "Bless this boat with pure, white-light energy...Bless this boat with good mechanical and engineering vibes... Surround this boat with Angelic forces and good spirits."
Old 11-12-2022, 01:21 AM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
This spirit wants your attention for you to solve something it cannot, in the physical world.
Yup thats what they usually do... They arent being mean,they want help from someone on our side...
Old 13-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Master
Yes they can it's right when I got my class and my open circle and when I got my church I tried to put a plug on protection on myself and everybody around us
And only pray for goods to us only and only pay for the goods to it's only the paper looks good on the earthly plane to come through only and advanced bullets and Navy stores in the balance whelans so they can't hurt anybody ever again till they learnt their lesson and what do good morning hi up get my body pointing bricks because I've done loads B I tried I tried to get warm x x by doing good things by taking care of the real life and a good date is Andre good date and turn good things for the animal charities and helping out at my funeral home because I know any and do an update and he get a job in there and a Funeral industry because my friend is it possible that place and it was another person
Animals but I feed the violin everyday was in the winter in the winter in the graveyard because they know the food was anybody because there is so cool and the ground is so hard they can't get the rooms to fill up if anything I've left my cat is left but yes but spirit can attack cause a member onions come fly at me for no reason is scared the living daylight out and made a long time ago and my dad's and I then my dad gifted my dad was gifted without realising like me my mum was gifted but some of the stuff chasing on like me spot on my dad's spot on but yes but yes it can attack but everyday you must put a clog of attention on yourself to keep yourself safe because I do everyday now because my meal ship is stronger I've got to put myself everyday I've got to put this club protection on myself everyday like a somebody on here what a reading on me I'll put a clock of attention on a person and myself I'm a good split not bad I hope I am making sense here because my mike strange at the minute everything was now I am a Geordie mackem accent is strong very very strong but sometimes I speak slang without realising because from the northeast you do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔