Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-05-2022, 04:35 AM
Master
🥳ALMOST DIED!🥳

The other day, I almost died.

When I got to the hospital and after they finally saw me, they claimed if I was 15 to 30 minute late, I probably would have died and considering the 'problem', they would not be able to bring me back.

To me, the whole scenario seemed like a recurring 'nightmare' that keeps 'playing' itself out.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-05-2022, 04:54 AM
Bambo

Thank goodness your ok buddy!!
Old 05-05-2022, 06:00 AM
ImthatIm

BigJohn, I am glad you are still with us.
I pray you have many more joyous days with your Loved ones.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:19 AM
Master
Thanks.... both of you.

I went to the hospital only to be told that if I was 15 to 30 minutes late, I probably would die and with that problem, they have no way of bringing you back. My pulse was in the 30's, my blood pressure was high, was heart beat was of such interest they called others in to the room so they could see it. My respiration, at times, dropped to zero and then they came in and said I need Dialysis.

When I saw them show up with these big 50CC syringes, I suspect something was going on. I got about 8-10 of those syringes. They are the biggest syringes I have ever seen.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-05-2022, 08:42 AM
Administrator
Glad to hear that you are still with us John look after yourself

Namaste
Old 05-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Master
Happy and relieved you pulled through, John, take care of your health
Old 05-05-2022, 12:44 PM
Madamedude

I'm happy you got treated in time. Take care.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:46 PM
Master
Thanks for your kind words.

What a 'stupid' experience.

How this all started is my health insurance was calling me, claiming my weight was increasing and they wanted me to take a diuretic. I told them I would not take that unless I had some Potassium Chloride to reduce or eliminate the cramps I would get from the diuretic. Finally I got the prescription for the Potassium Chloride. I took the diuretic and the Potassium Chloride and shortly afterwards got cramps. I would take the Potassium Chloride and it would stop the cramps but then, they would come back worse then ever. I kept taking more Potassium Chloride and then I noticed, I had only 5 more pills left. That meant I had to go to the hospital and wait out in the waiting room for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. When I got called and they hooked me up to a heart monitor, my heart was approaching flat line, my pulse was in the 30's, my blood pressure was high, my respiration was hitting zero every once in a while. They wanted to do dialysis but my organs were not stablized.

During all of this, I asked one nurse to feel my leg on the side near my knee. She claimed she could feel 3 monsters running up and down my leg. She stood back and she could see the monsters. They were bulging as much as 1" outwards. What she was seeing was my muscles in spasm and what she was seeing on the heart monitor was more of the same.

As for me, this seemed like another repeat of stuff that has happened to me most of my life. I can not remember how many times I have faced death.

Then I looked at the list of Doctors that saw me. One Doctor stood out which made it all very funny. Back in 2008, I got a court order against a chap who had the same name as the Doctor. That name was unique. It was the same name of another person who did a lot of bad things in a different country. He got away with doing his bad things because one of his relatives was the dictator of the country. When his relative got disposed ..... things changed.

I said this Doctor's name was 'funny' but the 'funniest' time is when I went to the hospital and the nurse showed up with a big syringe of pain 'stuff'. Her name was Nurse Grabski. Then the Doctor showed up, Doctor Tush.

Old 05-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Madamedude

Usually I'm not big on calling out "evil", but seriously.. what's the next step, they ask you to snort yayo? Or two fingers down the throat, why not? As if you needed that and just were lazy.....

Well, you made it again at least. I had a few experiences with "grabsky" and "tush" too. I thought I was smart making myself "dirtier", what a mistake I made.

Instead of telling you to take care, I would rather say keep being yourself. You obviously have everything you need to face anything.
Wish you the very best.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Master

I am glad you are OK What an awful experience for you. I hope you will be well in the future.

Last edited by Native spirit : 09-06-2022 at 01:16 PM.