Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-12-2021, 10:03 PM
Master
Have you got ghosts in your house

[b][size="4"] have you got ghosts in your house
Apparently by my great niece she's told me have a ghost in my house because she's saying them and she has got good she has go ghosts in the house too
It seems is my great niece as seeing spirit like I do because I send spirit all my life
I know my nana's house when I was little something about that house spoke to me it spoke to me when I was a kid

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-12-2021, 01:05 AM
Master

I have a ghost or 2 that move and hide stuff. I know of a few other places that I have had stuff moved. I think ghosts are all over most don't really do much.
Old 28-12-2021, 01:40 AM
Master

I think everyone has ghosts in their home. They do not realise it or notice it. If you play with a ouija board ghosts will communicate with the person or people playing with the board. I would not recommend playing with the board.
Old 28-12-2021, 02:30 AM
Bambo

I tried a ouija board one time but it didnt seem to move much. (Maybe cause it was only me I dunno)

Some friends of mine who lived in a house where the prev owner drunk himself to death had all kinds of experiences..... Mostly in the basement ad downstairs........ (I believe he died downstairs)

People who kill themselves and said to be trapped forever where they are when they pass.......Scary to think about.....
Old 28-12-2021, 07:18 PM
asearcher

I did not think before there was a difference between a ghost and a spirit but if I got this right a ghost is sort of like an echo of something and on repeat, while to me a spirit knows it is free and one can communicate with much more simplicity with a spirit than if you have tried it with a ghost.

The way I see it low levels are "dying" to get in to our world and will do so if given an opportunity, where as beings of light work completely different and are not there to frighten us. I don't think ghosts are initially either, it just comes with the territory.

I can't see these beings unless I am somewhere between my waked state and my sleep, I can't really describe this state of mind but it is almost as I look with a pair of different eyes. Regardless I feel them, energy, emotions, personality.

I have met few who can see ghosts and very early (they do not know each other) they outright ask me "Can you see ghosts or spirits?", as if they are almost certain I can and I have to ask why do you ask? And they then tell me who's around.
Old 28-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Bambo

I thought "ghosts" and Spirits are the same.... Its just the proper for them is "Spirits" and yes they are about EVERYWHERE!!
Old 29-12-2021, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I thought "ghosts" and Spirits are the same.... Its just the proper for them is "Spirits" and yes they are about EVERYWHERE!!

Yes, they are.
In regards to the original question, no we don't have ghosts in our house, simply they can not be where I am.
At time we had angelic entities in our house when the children were still here.
Old 29-12-2021, 05:38 AM
asearcher

I used to think it was the same way too, perhaps it is so that there are different types of ghosts or spirits - maybe that is a more better description of the one I tried to make previously? :) There is a difference in the communication and something feels different too, to me it feels more like an echo from a real spirit
Old 29-12-2021, 02:22 PM
Master

On the term ghost and spirit , a ghost can be a spirit of a one living being or a number of other things . I see the term spirit as only the soul of a one living being . As this is a common question asked by new people to this and a number of other new age. med phy forums I have tried to start a what is a ghost thread and get it made in to a sticky post . On a ghost , the soul of a once living being , the left over energy of a once living being , a person still alive in there astral body but asleep , astral elememtals , other beings that have never been human . And a few more things .
Old 29-12-2021, 07:08 PM
Ascender
they were really active yesterday