Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thank you suzy.

Drugs have SIDE-EFFECTS, is the short-term but destructive long-term choice.

Meditation is long-term, you need dedication, practice, study... but in the end results completely surpass drugs.

Your choice
Old 10-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Master
Artemisia annua
Can This Herb Inhibit Viral Activity?
https://www.theepochtimes.com/can-th...VbKn7QGg%3D%3D
Old 02-03-2022, 12:28 AM
Master
"One Step Beyond": The Sacred Mushroom. (Best 5 Episode)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051S6qeV1Tw
Old 23-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Looks relevant....

from ncbi.nlm.nih dot gov

Anti-Obesity Effects of Artemisia annua Extract in Zucker Fatty Rats and High-Fat Diet Sprague Dawley Rats through Upregulation of Uncoupling Protein 1

Quote:
Artemisia annua, also known as annual mugwort, sweet wormwood, or sweet annie, is an annual herb belonging to the family Asteraceae and is commonly found in parts of Asia, including China and Korea. Traditionally, A. annua has been used to treat heat and chills in China.16 Artemisinin and its derivatives, which are components of A. annua, have been widely used as anti-malarial drugs and are effective anti-cancer and anti-viral agents.17,18 Artemisinic acid, isolated from A. annua, inhibits adipocyte differentiation in human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells19 while essential oil from A. annua has anti-adipocyte differentiation effects in 3T3-L1 cells.20
Old 27-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Master
I see it growing locally but not sure exactly which type it is,although most have similar properties-I wanted to make an old fashioned homebrew at one time(possible the name comes from mug as in beer/ale mug as they used it prior to hops,an added tipsyness there,I tried buying some dry but the herbalist told me they cannot sell it anymore) The local and country names can clash globally so best going off the latin,I have never ingested it but like the smell, I may use some in cookint this year,it recomends picking the leaves shortly before flowering which is usually in Jul-Sept-,I notice it on patches of wasteland and verges.