Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 05-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Knower

What do you think of Prophet Ezekiel ? the things that you thought of first of him ?

I was reading Ezekiel when I was A little child and found so much things about Ezekiel what were your thought when you thought of him.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:48 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
I was reading Ezekiel when I was A little child and found so much things about Ezekiel what were your thought when you thought of him.

Ezekiel 44: 15-19; The Sovereign LORD said, “Those priests belonging to the tribe of Levi who are descended from Zadok, however, continued to serve me faithfully in the Temple when the rest of the people of Israel turned away from me. So now they are the ones who are to serve me and come into my presence to offer me the fat and the blood of the sacrifices.

They alone will enter my Temple, serve at my altar, and conduct the temple worship. When they enter the gateway to the inner courtyard of the Temple, they are to put on linen clothing. They must not wear anything made of wool when they are on duty in the inner courtyard or in the Temple.

So that they won't perspire, they are to wear linen turbans and linen trousers, but no belt. Before they go to the outer courtyard where the people are, they must first take off the clothes they wore on duty in the Temple and leave them in the holy rooms. They are to put on other clothing in order to keep their sacred clothing from harming (Or IMO contaminating) the people.

What do you think of that Mikarikel88?

Zechariah 14:12; The LORD will bring a terrible disease on all the nations that make war on Jerusalem. Their flesh will rot away while they are still alive; their eyes and their tongues will rot away.

What do you think would make a persons soft tissue such as their eyes and tongues to melt within their sockets and for the flesh to slide from their bones while they still stand on their feet?

Have you read chapter 40, where Ezekiel is given a vision of the future Temple?

Last edited by The Anointed : 06-10-2021 at 08:31 AM.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Master
It was somewhere in Adrian Gilberts book I believe, or perhaps "Sky Phenomena" where I read about Ezekiels famous vision.
Which may actually be the constellations above and how they moved. Scorpio was for a while representative of an Eagle.
The "Man" was Orion. Etc.

Which some have stated was a vision or sighting of UFO's.
However, which the author estimates was actually a vision of the constellations, and moving of the stars or "Heavens" above.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-10-2021, 11:33 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Which some have stated was a vision or sighting of UFO's.

Anyone can see Ezekiel's vision of the future temple, and the clothing of the priests who are to attend the brilliant light body of the Lord within that temple, as sightings of UFO's, IMO are in serious need of psychiatric help.

Just a momentary flash of the appearance of Jesus in his glorified body of light, was enough to blind Saul, to who Jesus of Nazareth appeared on the road to Damascus.

Peace Morph.