Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 27-03-2022, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
Comedians, people that try to make, make others laugh & Laughing in general:
One of the things i absolutely love about human beings is our ability to make each other laugh sometimes in even the most dire of situations.

Good sense of humor is important for the immune system
Old 05-05-2023, 05:54 AM
Master
A couple days ago I walked into work. All the workers seemed to be in a bad mood. I walked in the door in a good mood but soon felt my mood turning bad. But thanks to 2 wonderful customers my mood was made positive again this time for the rest of the shift.
I work in a place where the workers are often in a negative mood. I always try to stay positive when I am around others. Recently I bought a little ugly fake plant for the personal office just because I thought everyone needs a little plant in there life. I have heard that little ugly fake plant makes a positive difference. Who would think, a little ugly fake plant can make a real impact.
Old 05-05-2023, 01:19 PM
Master

Ghaleon.

Well done for bringing some positivity and beauty about this world into the forum. And you didn’t even have to quote any lines from the bible either. I’m VERY impressed! Love it.

In my opinion there are MANY people out there doing amazing and wonderful things in this world but unfortunately it’s only the bad stuff is news worthy. If we all focus more on the good stuff then the world will be a better place.

So thank you very much for your beautiful comments.
Old 05-05-2023, 01:22 PM
Master

Hallow. I LOVE that little story about the plant. Lol

Good for you staying positive with all those miserable people around you. Nice one!
Old 05-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Knower

A couple things spring to mind:

I see the inner child in so many people. I think the inner child is a beautiful and often endearing thing about humans. Some adults are quite innocent, which I think stems from the inner child.

Passion in the loving sense for anything, be it art, stamp collecting, industrial architecture.... anything. It's a joy to see loving passion in people. It's infectious.
Old 06-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Master

Bluto. I can totally relate to what you have just said because I was like that thru most of my life and totally naive until I reached 50 and encountered 2 very nasty and dare I say evil people who burst my bubble in a huge way. I was never the same again. I guess I learnt about real human nature the hard way.

However after a few years of healing I came out the other side still being the optimist but a lot wiser and discerning so it’s all good.

This is a positive happy thread so let’s stick to that hey.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:39 AM
Knower
[quote=Ghaleon]I love the fact that human beings will not for the most part turn away from a helpless animal!
That i can agree with but our eyes are positioned where they are because we are predators since Cain killed Able we have murdered, raped stole other peoples belongings in the name of every deity there is. The USA and Canadian Gov. from the early 1900's to the 60's took the indigenous people's children from their family's to re educate them like what the Chinese do to citizens that speak out, thousands of children were beaten tortured and died its public record you can look it up ! And all these charities you see on prime time a large majority are scams you Know the ones i mean. send just 19.99 will help one child, one wounded warrior ,one holocaust survivor Christians and JEWS oh sorry that's 24.99 the original CEO was rabbi whats his name who was raking in 2 mil a year when he died his daughter took over and only makes 600,000 a year I have seen the same commercial for years now those old people are still in the same huts
We gave the American Indians blankets that came from our troops that had yellow fever with the hope it wipe them out and it did millions died in the name of progress for us that is! Mother Theresa is not exactlly a popular figure in India and Bill Gates was given the boot from the same place for his inoculations of thousands of children that went terribly wrong and he was looking to do it again here in the US talk about Dr. Mengle! What humans do good is tell fairy tales about things we are not about things we should be.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Master

Entenmanns.

I’ve done a lot of research over the years about many things and what you say, I quite agree with you.

However we can choose to focus on those things every day or we can focus on the wonderful human beings that are doing a lot of good in this world which is what I choose to do.

We can live in misery with these thoughts or we can live a happy fulfilling life without them. Our choice IMO
Old 09-05-2023, 12:11 AM
Knower
So on the flip side of that i believe we have lived many lives and there is plenty of time to learn and heal all wounds and like jesus said we are all god and what else did he say before abraham was I AM!
Old 09-05-2023, 12:15 AM
Knower
we live many a life,and i don't need the churches interpretation .
And further more if i were without sin i would cast the first stone.