Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 28-08-2021, 03:02 AM
Ghaleon

The Good and Beauty of Humans!

Some of the things i like and or love about my race, human beings!

Compassion: One who has compassion has understanding. Compassion is understanding! We have compassion for those that are starving around around the world or those that are suffering but its not easy to have compassion for our worst criminals in history such as Vlad The Impaler, Elizabeth Bathroy, Joseph Mengele and others, still it is important to have compassion for such extreme evils. By doing so you are using your heart chakra and not your brain and although your not excusing what they have done, we still can have compassion for their situation. You see it for what it is and be sure not to pull something like that in our own lives.

Empathy: When you can put yourself in some ones shoes so to speak you empathize with them. You on some level can relate to what someone is going through.

**We humans have these two traits within most of the general population, thankfully! (Compassion and Empathy) ***

Comedians, people that try to make, make others laugh & Laughing in general:
One of the things i absolutely love about human beings is our ability to make each other laugh sometimes in even the most dire of situations. Our comedians specifically share they're ability to make others laugh, although at times they do this at the expense of others they mean no harm and do it in the name of humor. There are and or have been many comedy tv series, shows and performances alike. People have levels of senses of humor big to small. Laughing raises your frequency/vibration considerably!

Spirit: the absolute most beautiful thing to me is the human spirit! Through all the bad things and evil in the world we still see people's willingness to help others. They're spirit flows through them and you can measure they're heart! Its the spirit within that connects to the spirit of others and this is how bonds are formed and understandings. You see beyond any flaws, imperfections or the negative ego and connect to the persons higher self which exists beyond this realm.

Our love for animals: We humans have gone out of our way and at times risked our lives to save and or protect the animals who are our friends. (Even though they may not want direct human companionship like Hippos and etc lol we still love them and keep our distance respecting they're space) I get super emotional and triggered by poachers, hunters and other categories of humans that do harm to animals, torture or kill them.
Animals have souls like we do and they have emotions and feelings as well. We see the personalities of them all the time and so many different types. My heartfelt expression of thanks goes out to all the wildlife conservationist, vetenerians, poacher hunters, animal rescuers, adoptees and other professions and kind hearted people all over the world

Our willingness to help one another: Through all the pain, suffering and evil in the world we humans do our absolute best to help one another. Sometimes we cant always help and when we cant we feel bad. Obviously we aren't supermen and superwoman to help out every single individual we come across but through adversities we pull through and help and assist as best as we can. Whether its the smallest thing of helping someone up, giving them money to eat, to assisting in a rescue of sorts and other things. we generally don't like seeing others suffer or go through something unnecessary if we can help it. My hats and utmost gratitude goes out to all the doctors, police men and woman (the non corrupt ones), firefighters, transportation workers for the elderly and other helping of people professions for either risking they're lives to protect others or help in general. I truly than you.

Our communities: We (human beings) are a social species and form different communities in different capacities. Its not about being in groups more than it is connecting with the likeminded on some level and a sense of "belonging"

There are some other things i love about people and humanity in general but these things stick out the most. What good do you see in your fellow humans?
Old 31-08-2021, 04:19 AM
Ascender

Hello Ghaleon.
I think the "Beatitudes"-- beginning at verse 3 of chapter 5 of the gospel of Matthew--voices thoughts on your question.

For while I think it is often understood as a catalogue of desirable and laudable characteristics, I think it can also be read as expressing heartfelt thanks and encouragement to those who choose to display and live out such characteristics--both then and at any time.

Your opening post has something of the same flavour. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:00 PM
Pathfinder
Those that give to others, especially those who are less fortunate, this is one of the things I especially take notice of and is very important to me to show the good and the beauty in humanity:
Giving to those (people or animals) that are ignored, or neglected, or abandoned and giving them a chance and an opportunity.

Sometimes we concentrate on those who go out there and conquer and achieve, have fame, or have done this, or that, however, to me it doesn't show me much about a person, however, for me it's what you do to those who are less fortunate that counts, and this is definitely where compassion and empathy come in.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:10 AM
Master
The ability to become self-aware and explore ourselves.

The creative ways we express ourselves whether thru music, art, poetry, etc.

Our imagination and the ability to dream.

Intelligence to be able to learn and adapt.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:30 PM
hazada guess

All those above good in humans, now lets list the bad.......
1,selfishness
2stubboness
3greed
4sense of superiority
5vanity

The list goes on. Many folk on this forum are so hypocritical.
Old 09-11-2021, 03:55 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess

All those above good in humans, now lets list the bad.......
1,selfishness
2stubboness
3greed
4sense of superiority
5vanity

The list goes on. Many folk on this forum are so hypocritical.

What's the point of bringing this up when there is suppose to be no negativity here hazada guess? Sounds like you have some unresolved issues with people on this forum and if im one of them then please pm me and don't bring that here please! I am none of those things btw but im curious as to why you brought this up in a "positivity" part of the forum.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Ghaleon

Thanks for reaching back to me hazada guess! I certainly get and see where your coming from now that you explained some things to me.

Lets talk about that sometime! )
Old 09-03-2022, 08:39 PM
Ghaleon

I love the fact that human beings will not for the most part turn away from a helpless animal! Humans generally dont like seeing others suffer not even other human beings, its because since we are spirited we have compassion and empathy!
A person can "look" human and was created that way but its doesnt mean they are human! This is evident in todays world where these people that lack compassion and empathy, they are empty vessels so to speak. Some of the more extreme evils done in the world today are not from human souls but from souls who come from elsewhere whom also lack spirit completely, therefore we can see why its so easy for them to do what they do (killng other humans and animals) and think nothing of it!

Compassion and empathy are what makes us human! The human spirit is very powerful just like our thoughts! Contrary to the soul which goes through death and rebirth spirit is immortal and cannot be destroyed!
Old 09-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Aw, that was very wonderful of you to say all that you said in the First Post.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Administrator
So true i would agree

Namaste