Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 06-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Being you almost 'kicked the bucket'..........
I can see why you are so happy to be alive.

That was one .adventure. you will not forget.
True..... And one that you won't forget either... !!! ... I appeared to put you through it too , as being my "designated " spokesman .... So I am happy that I had you to help me nearly "kick the bucket " LOL...
Old 07-12-2020, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
True..... And one that you won't forget either... !!! ... I appeared to put you through it too , as being my "designated " spokesman .... So I am happy that I had you to help me nearly "kick the bucket " LOL...

Don't say that......

I felt like I was put thru one of those old fashion clothes wringers!

One day, my sister called me and told me Mom is thinking of kicking the bucket. I told her to go to Mom's place and remove all of the buckets. ....... That probably gave her another 5-10 more years.

Kidding all aside,
what are friends suppose to do?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2020, 06:36 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Don't say that......

I felt like I was put thru one of those old fashion clothes wringers!

One day, my sister called me and told me Mom is thinking of kicking the bucket. I told her to go to Mom's place and remove all of the buckets. ....... That probably gave her another 5-10 more years.

Kidding all aside,
what are friends suppose to do?
I know!!.... But you were a diamond given that I could only just about manage to pick up the phone... Never mind type a message out. They were difficult days... Thank you x...... And NOW .... I'm looking forward to Christmas, all be it in a different way... And a lovely thing today will be to see my lovely grandson via video call. I haven't seen him in the physical since mid October... And won't see him probably until 2021... And yes of course i miss him... But the lovely thing is that at least I'm still here, and am not planning to go anywhere..... I have not had time to experience the boy coming to "grandma" with the "sob story" of his parents won't let him have this, that or the other...and Grandma saying "Hmmm..... Don't worry.. I'll "see what I can do".... Lol... ".... Knowing full well I'm putty in his hands, and WANT to experience that moment at least once before they throw me in the hole ...!!!
Old 07-12-2020, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I know!!.... But you were a diamond given that I could only just about manage to pick up the phone... Never mind type a message out. They were difficult days... Thank you x...... And NOW .... I'm looking forward to Christmas, all be it in a different way... And a lovely thing today will be to see my lovely grandson via video call. I haven't seen him in the physical since mid October... And won't see him probably until 2021... And yes of course i miss him... But the lovely thing is that at least I'm still here, and am not planning to go anywhere..... I have not had time to experience the boy coming to "grandma" with the "sob story" of his parents won't let him have this, that or the other...and Grandma saying "Hmmm..... Don't worry.. I'll "see what I can do".... Lol... ".... Knowing full well I'm putty in his hands, and WANT to experience that moment at least once before they throw me in the hole ...!!!

Thanks for the compliment but I only did what any friend would do. And then there is what brings a twinkle to your eyes....... he is so precious no wonder you love him so much!

As for the hole:
Don't worry about the hole...... you got a lot of good more years ahead of you.

As for me, well...... I know one thing..... I am not going to be thrown in a hole!

I plan on getting cremated. I once saw a cremation done outside. It was an old lady. The fire burned for a few days. I guessed they caked her body in a lot of resins because she 'smelt' really good.

Some say I am going to 'Hell' in a hand basket. A long time ago I came to the realization that wasn't going to happen. First, they don't make hand baskets that big and secondly, if they did, I would fall out the bottom.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2020, 07:20 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment but I only did what any friend would do. And then there is what brings a twinkle to your eyes....... he is so precious no wonder you love him so much!

As for the hole:
Don't worry about the hole...... you got a lot of good more years ahead of you.

As for me, well...... I know one thing..... I am not going to be thrown in a hole!

I plan on getting cremated. I once saw a cremation done outside. It was an old lady. The fire burned for a few days. I guessed they caked her body in a lot of resins because she 'smelt' really good.

Some say I am going to 'Hell' in a hand basket. A long time ago I came to the realization that wasn't going to happen. First, they don't make hand baskets that big and secondly, if they did, I would fall out the bottom.
Heehee... And you won't go to hell either, as it does not exist... I won't go in a hole either, can't think of anything worse !... Cremation, nice and warm eveytime !!.... Today is a good day .. my little boy is like a golden angel... At least I have been able to experience being a grandma.... Children are so precious ...
Old 07-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Elfin

My daughter in law is finally getting help for depression..... It has only taken 2 and a half years ... Am really proud of her ...
Old 07-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Heehee... And you won't go to hell either, as it does not exist... I won't go in a hole either, can't think of anything worse !... Cremation, nice and warm eveytime !!.... Today is a good day .. my little boy is like a golden angel... At least I have been able to experience being a grandma.... Children are so precious ...

Where you able to physically see your bundle of joy?

Old 07-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
My daughter in law is finally getting help for depression..... It has only taken 2 and a half years ... Am really proud of her ...

Since this Pandemic began, I think a lot of people are experiencing various forms of depression. I know it affects me and what you have gone thru this year, I would not be surprised if depression has been high on your list.

Old 09-12-2020, 01:12 PM
Master
Clear skies today. That's positive. Sun hasn't been out in almost a week. Won't see constant sun until mid January when the cold really digs it's claws in. In winter sunny = cold clouds= warm. Really messed with the senses. Another positive might see the northern lights (aurora borealis)here tonight. Love when they appear on a clear night.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Clear skies today. That's positive. Sun hasn't been out in almost a week. Won't see constant sun until mid January when the cold really digs it's claws in. In winter sunny = cold clouds= warm. Really messed with the senses. Another positive might see the northern lights (aurora borealis)here tonight. Love when they appear on a clear night.

hallow,
did you see the lights?