Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 24-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Renew

I do love dancing~

We had a dance off today. You need to show me how to dance so i can be more prepared next time.

How was Zumba?

Had a good training session today. I feel very blessed. I was worried yesterday if my legs would pull through but i persevered. I feel very happy and blessed. I will continue this path.
Old 24-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
The weather is nice and warm and sunny where I live, that's a very good thing :)
Old 15-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Knower
TODAY, I found out a picture on my phone was based on my second favorite movie, My Own Private Idaho! It made me really happy because the artists are Japanese, and it just shows love and art don't know borders and can't be separated by language. It made me feel universally connected.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:42 AM
Experiencer

My fence blew down.

Why is that a good thing?

It made me think that it could have been my roof. That led me to thinking that even if it was...I have a roof, and that means I have a home and a place to lay my head. A lot of people don't have these things...especially right now. So that made me feel thankful, and also to think of others in need and how I might be able to help them. That led to some action to help others.

And that was a good thing.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
Something turned up in the post that I was waiting for.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
My fence blew down.

It made me think that it could have been my roof. That led me to thinking that even if it was...I have a roof, and that means I have a home and a place to lay my head. A lot of people don't have these things...especially right now. So that made me feel thankful, and also to think of others in need and how I might be able to help them. That led to some action to help others.

My sentiments exactly in similar situations...!!....And what happened to me today that was good?.. I woke up, living and breathing , another day to spend with my loved ones... ( Plus 2 hours of catch up with my favourite soap on TV..!!) ...
Old 29-11-2020, 07:58 PM
Master
To spend a day relaxing and playing with my various decks of Tarot and Oracle cards.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
My fence blew down.

Nice Post!

Most people never see the good coming from something that is perceived as 'bad'.

As for me, I picked up the bulky, dead 'trunks' of some of my plants that died this year. As I was doing that today, I realized how much I have learned in how to grow those plants.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-12-2020, 05:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
My fence blew down.

This is just beautiful, GlitterRose! You have such a beautiful heart.

Something good (and beautiful) that happened today is finding this thread!

Blessings,
serene

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 02-12-2020, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
My sentiments exactly in similar situations...!!....And what happened to me today that was good?.. I woke up, living and breathing , another day to spend with my loved ones... ( Plus 2 hours of catch up with my favourite soap on TV..!!) ...

Being you almost 'kicked the bucket'..........
I can see why you are so happy to be alive.

That was one .adventure. you will not forget.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.