Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 14-02-2018, 12:30 AM
Knower
Something Good That Happened Today

Anything good happened today?
Let's say them here. ^^
It can be one thing or you can make a list.

- I watched some funny Youtube vids
- I'm getting back into drawing and have improved my skills from watching some very helpful vids
Old 14-02-2018, 01:04 AM
Master
My leg is starting to heal and am starting to walk with less of a limp.

I got plenty of sleep today.

I made myself some mint brownies today as well.

Old 14-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
My leg is starting to heal and am starting to walk with less of a limp.

I got plenty of sleep today.

I made myself some mint brownies today as well.

That's great! ^^
And mint brownies sound delicious!

-I ate some Valentine chocolates that my mom gave me. The coconut cluster from Russell Stover is my fave of the bunch.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Master

Got in touch with some more feelings today, which some would call negative but I appreciate being able to understand myself.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Got in touch with some more feelings today, which some would call negative but I appreciate being able to understand myself.

I've also learned a lot about myself through my own negative feelings. It's usually through the bad we learn the most, even if it's pretty scary or difficult to deal with.

If you sweep a bunch of dust under a rug, it's tucked away, but still there. If you lift up that rug and expose the dust, you have the ability to deal with it properly.

I hope you'll continue to learn more about yourself, good luck on your journey to self-growth!
Old 15-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Renew
I've also learned a lot about myself through my own negative feelings. It's usually through the bad we learn the most, even if it's pretty scary or difficult to deal with.

If you sweep a bunch of dust under a rug, it's tucked away, but still there. If you lift up that rug and expose the dust, you have the ability to deal with it properly.

I hope you'll continue to learn more about yourself, good luck on your journey to self-growth!
Thanks, you too.

It's not easy, but it's alot better than the feelings being hidden and destroying my life because they aren't being seen and heard.
Old 16-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Thanks, you too.

It's not easy, but it's alot better than the feelings being hidden and destroying my life because they aren't being seen and heard.

Treat them as gently as you can.
Your feelings are yours, they are like your children begging for your attention.

~ I went for a relaxing walk today! ^^
Old 20-02-2018, 01:55 AM
Pathfinder

I spent time with friends and realized how much love we all have for one another.
Old 20-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowzie
I spent time with friends and realized how much love we all have for one another.

Awesome.

~ I got confirmation to volunteer at food bank tomorrow!
Old 22-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Knower
Some Zumba classes in my area are allowing a free guest pass for their class. I don't want to join a gym just to Zumba, so I'm trying a few Zumba classes for free .
One by myself and two with my sisters. I'm scared of going by myself, but I'm going to try not to back out of it.

If I have enough courage and passion for Zumba, I might commit to a group.

I do love dancing~

I'm just so scared of doing things on my own since I've been sheltered most my life and living the wrong life... The outer world is so anxiety-inducing... =\