Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 07-06-2021, 01:15 AM
Knower

I have recently came upon my next phase/vision for life. Which entrails writting a book, which is odd for me. Since coherently writing in such length in thought is well gives me a headache just thinking about it. I have once years ago brought upon the concept of writing a book about the weakness in strength. But at the time I also realized that book was my throw away book for what actually matters. There was this "proverb" in a show called Vanishing son, that spoke of someone who wrote two books one filled with poetry,art, all things related. The other book was filled with life experience's. At the end of his journey he thew away the book of poetry because he realized the other book is what was mattered to him.
I believe I have finally found that is important through my eyes upon this journey of life. And hopefully I commit later down the road and put it on digital ink. I have had the opportunity tospeak with a few people about the fundamental idea of what I wish to write. I was also able to use the conversation while trying to explain the concept to show the validty of it as well from an everyday interaction amongst the three of us that was in the conversation.
I have always found writing in poetry or story form fairly easy. I hope I can express the same passion towards more of a philosophical point.
Old 09-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Master
I'm a creative writer and my writing is Amateurish. I write about; fantasy, science fiction, and the occult. My stories are never going to published and I'm never going to reach British author JK Rowling level of status, let alone have my stories be greenlit for a animated series .
(it will be a Webtoon at best).
Old 06-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Ascender

I haven’t published any books, but I have certainly written a lot of things over the years. I like to write quirky novels with some kind of spiritual message in them, and am currently proof reading one which I call my “ football story. “ It is a tale of love, life, spirituality, karma, healing, travel, friendship and forgiveness, set against the backdrop of a football tournament.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Master
I wrote a book several years ago - an autobiography. I destroyed it, however, about 10 years later as I decided it was a therapeutic process for myself and the intent was no longer for anyone's eyes to read it besides myself. I shredded the paper copy and the floppy disks and wiped it off the computer.
I have had some remorse at different times, but I don't need evidence of past pains and trying times sitting around to revisit or for someone I love to read after I'm gone.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:28 PM
jaminhealth

Never wrote one, but thought about that years ago. It's title was going to be 39 Forever. I have had a very interesting 57 yrs in California, moving here from the East and so many experiences I would have Never had staying in the East and staying married, I got divorced here in CA and it was a New Beginning in my life.

It's said California is a State of Mind. That's my story.
Old 24-03-2022, 04:31 AM
Master
Have any of you written a book?: I want to write a Memoir and I have always wanted to do one and now is the perfect time.

I like this qoute that perfectly describes the diffirence between a Autobiography and Memior

Quote:
"The difference between memoir and autobiography, as far as I see it, is that a memoir is there primarily to tell one particular story, whereas an autobiography tries to be a full account of a life." ~Salman Rushdie
Old 24-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Seeker
I’ve written and published six books—four nonfiction and two Visionary Fiction. (I am currently finishing another Visionary Fiction book.)

My writing has also been featured in two anthologies—one about Writing and the other about Color Healing.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:21 PM
Master
I'm still working on my Memior and makes me feel so vulnerable opening myself up like this.
Old 17-04-2022, 09:38 PM
Master
Have any of you written a Book:? I'm still typing up my Memior, I use the Public library computers. also my memoir is going to expose Stan culture how fans get too much invested in these Famous people's lives.
Old 05-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Master
Have any of you written a Book:?* I try to type as much as I can and work on each chapter . Hopefully I can get someone to edit my Memior.