Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-12-2022, 12:25 AM
Master
HOW DID NEVILLE GODDARD DISCOVER HE WAS PREGNANT???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
... the art of realizing your desire.
Personal success will prove more convincing than all the books
that could be written on the subject.
When his teacher Abdullah told him this:

“You assume that you are in Barbados.” Now you are pregnant. The idea is that you are going to give birth to a journey which will land you right in Barbados.
So you’ve assumed it. That is conception. Now, don’t try to argue. You have conceived. And all you have to do is be a faithful mother,
and bear that child, and don’t discuss it with me anymore."

Read on! Believe me! You'll be glad you did!

Reference: https://www.giancarloserra.org/you-a...ddard-the-law/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 05-12-2022 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Clarify input
Old 20-05-2023, 11:01 AM
Thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAO3OtX4HJk
For those drawn to Neville Goddard ...you should like this 8min video a lot!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Seeker

I would say to them, “Do you not know what you are doing to yourself?”
“Yes, but just give me one little moment because I am so enjoying the feeling of getting even with them.”
You “get even” with no one. There is no one else in the world.
Old 14-06-2023, 02:58 AM
Seeker

You do not need to ask anyone to aid you in the answer to a prayer, for the simple reason that God is omnipotent and omniscient.
He is in you as your own wonderful “I Amness”.
Old 16-06-2023, 04:50 AM
Seeker

Man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.
Old 16-06-2023, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuri
Man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.
I know, right!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-06-2023, 10:28 AM
Seeker

Rhonda Byrne once said something like, someone could be in a locked room and if they were focused enough, their desire would find a way to get to them. That’s really not believing in second causes.

Another from Neville:
I ask you to take me seriously. Imagination will fulfill itself, so do not limit yourself by anything that is now happening, no matter what it is.
Old 18-06-2023, 12:31 AM
Seeker

I personally have no desire to be named among the externally well dressed. I hope I am internally well dressed. I hope my light is blinding. I hope my garment is so powerful one cannot stand in its presence unless qualified to be there.
Old 19-06-2023, 06:06 AM
Seeker

There is a great difference between resisting evil and renouncing it. When you resist evil, you give it your attention; you continue to make it real. When you renounce evil, you take your attention from it and give your attention to what you want.
Now is the time to control your imagination…
Old 20-06-2023, 08:10 AM
Seeker

Don’t run from this city to another in the hope of finding something better, because the one person you are going to take with you is yourself; so, resolve your problems here. Do not compromise. Decide exactly what you want and assume you have it.