Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Knower
what if your TF is from another world?

for example, I believe that there is life in other worlds and planets and dimensions universes. I believe that some souls have lived many lives in many different worlds and places, (like starseeds!)

so my question is, what if your TF or soulmate is on another planet? world? dimension? what if they exist elsewhere, or have not incarnated yet? or if they're a spirit or entity?

or is the universe perfect and your TF and you exist in the same place?
or is it all a matter of what you believe? if you believe your TF is on this earth does it make it true?

Last edited by fox22 : 17-05-2016 at 02:27 AM.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
so my question is, what if your TF or soulmate is on another planet? world? dimension? what if they exist elsewhere, or have not incarnated yet?
Do questions that nobody can possibly know the answer to, have answers? You could imagine anything you wish and let that be your answer.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Ascender

This does occur; it has for me-- Though the realizations that come with such a dynamic are of such an immensity that any description would fail to get across the realizations attained from such a situation--

The important part, is to remember that the distance is an illusion; this does not mean that it is so easy to recognize this or bring about manifestation, as there is a process that occurs.. It is not such a simple matter because we are all tied together, one's movement is a reflection of the movement of the whole, thus to travel from here to there, or there to here; one must go through a process one way or another to bring about such a formation--
Old 17-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Knower

It does happen. My twin passed away years ago and has been by my side in spirit since then. There are quite a few like me on this forum.
Old 17-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox22
for example, I believe that there is life in other worlds and planets and dimensions universes. I believe that some souls have lived many lives in many different worlds and places, (like starseeds!)

so my question is, what if your TF or soulmate is on another planet? world? dimension? what if they exist elsewhere, or have not incarnated yet? or if they're a spirit or entity?

or is the universe perfect and your TF and you exist in the same place?
or is it all a matter of what you believe? if you believe your TF is on this earth does it make it true?

I am a good person to answer this although I am often reserved about sharing my entire story here Only because I am back to spiritual things recently and just a short while ago I would have been thinking of all of this as crazy stuff and now I am among the crazy Ever since childhood I have experienced an alternate dimension. My current SC and I have experiences both here and there. So I would be inclined to say yes and I saw him there first, well over a decade before encountering him on this side. And I actually did not recognize him at first on this side, he carries himself slightly differently here. But I recognized him here before I even thought anything would become of us on this side -- and I was extremely shocked. I am still not sure if he is TF or not but the relationship is following a TF pattern on this side. I actually made the connection between alternate, the orbs I was seeing, and here because of my experiences with him on both sides. And I recently had an experience, the first and only experience I have ever had like this and it was so strange to me, where I was awake and conscious and he was summoning me over to the other side and I was resisting I saw a red orb and I was gone from this side in a flash.

You cannot imagine how much all of this is to digest tho. So the universe has been giving us a bit of time I think. I wish I never separated from spiritual things because I would be totally cool with everything and relaxed, but the spiritual things are so intense with him its a bit freaky on this side.

So yes it can happen but it is far fetched to many. Also I took someone with me to alternate before just to see if it is real or what and we both recounted our experiences there together when we returned and he was amazed but he loved it there so he was fine with it. So this is one reason I don't chalk it off to lunacy.
Old 17-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Master
We are all from the same Source. And have likely been all over the place. I doubt our egos are able to really understand the way incarnation works. Are there many different dimensions we incarnate in? Are there many different aspects of ourselves living different lives simultaneously? Millions of lives simultaneously...? Is this experience of reality really just one tiny tinsy window of so many others which we are also looking through? Are we all each other's twin flames? Oh boy, I'm going down the rabbit hole now. Or am I?

There are so many possibilities. It is, I am certain, not linear as our logical minds would see it. I like the idea that when one twin flame incarnates the other watches over as a guardian angel.

By the way, you are currently incarnated on one very strange alien inhabited rock! I doubt your twin flame, if incarnated somewhere else, is somewhere more strange. ;)
Old 17-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Master
You can always connect with your twin flame, fox22, when you deeply connect with yourself.
Old 21-05-2016, 03:02 AM
Master
I hope my Soul Connection isn't in another dimension while I'm stuck on earth. I believe it's possible if aliens do exists, than why not. I hope to someday meet a guy who is at least my soulmate on this plane right now. Whomever it will be I hope they have a Out of this World personality.
Old 21-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)

From the way I react to and feel about my SC, she might as well be from another world lol.
Old 21-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Master
I always felt i'm an alien to this world !I think we had also lives in other dimensions or planets before this life this means we can have a SC that isn't on Earth.