Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2023, 07:56 AM
Experiencer
Cat Unveiling the Underrated: Which Crystals Deserve More Credit?

Which crystals do you think it should deserve more credit, praise, admiration?

Whether it is from a metaphysical perspective or just aspect, it is entirely up to you.

I see these fb groups on Moldavite, collecting one by another and investing a ton of money. Sure it's nice, but then I think, with the price of a tiny Moldavite I could purchase a very beautiful Labradorite, with amazing sheens of so many varieties. Then I think, how would a collection of Labradorites look in a basket as opposed to some Moldavite chunks..

Then, the other day I look at my raw blue kyanites, and is almost as if I 'see' them for the first time somehow. Just how marvelous the texture is, not to mention its metaphysical properties as well, but I think kyanites deserve more credit for sure.

The list could go on, don't even get me started with Seraphinite

So, based on your very own criteria, which crystals do you think deserve more credit/love/appreciation? (yes all, but if you had to pick some)
Old 23-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Master
In my opinion, Faden Quartz should be given a tremendous amount more credit then it already gets.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Master
Calcites! I rarely see these recommended while they are such powerful crystals and healers of emotional stuff, among others.
On many occasions, when I tune in, a yellow calcite would be a brilliant support yet no one ever comes up with it.
And there are also calcites with a higher resonance like rhodo calcite and optical calcite. And one other that's very high vibrational: light green calcite from the valley of the Bosnian pyramid. It's a feast for the eyes to see, such a lovely colour, and its energy is astounding!

Another one is opal. Not the jewellery type from Australia, the others. Like Madagascar opal, Oregon opal etc.

And lastly... carnelian for sure! Almost everyone has issues with the 2nd chakra, and also 1st one, and carnelian can be so helpful with that. Yet it is generally overlooked.