Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 12-11-2021, 11:26 AM
Master
EFT & Chakra work combined - Unblocked

I bought this bought book "Unblocked: A Revolutionary Approach to Tapping into Your Chakra Empowerment Energy".

I first came across a workshop day by Larry Burk which is pretty much based on the same principle, the goal being to heal emotions that in the long run have caused (chronic) ailments & illnesses.
It intrigued me tremendously! It offers more than only EFT & Chakras, also dreamwork, expressive writing.
But I wasn't sure. I've invested in things like that before and didn't get what was presented and it wasn't really expensive but for my budget still a lot of money.

Then the book was mentioned, I investigated it and decided to go for that instead!
It should arrive Monday. I can't wait! So curious, and also a bit nervous hihi, to see what comes up, what can be released, and if it indeed will bring alleviation of ailments.
I've done tapping before so I know how powerful that is. But to combine it with the chakras, wow!

Anyone else here who has worked with this book?
Old 12-11-2021, 05:46 PM
jaminhealth

Hi, I just joined the group, and this is my first reply. I've been doing tapping EFT work for some yrs. I follow the works of Brad Yates, I believe it helps overall and I don't miss a day of my tapping.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Master
I've started working with the book :)
I had great resistance, even when buying, as I could feel I was going to go deep with the tapping scripts from the book.
And this still stand!
Currently working with the root chakra and holy cow!! There are themes and scripts to tap with for those themes -root chakra related themes of course. I do adapt the scripts where necessary, and it says to do so to if need be. Without digressing from the theme of course otherwise you might as well not buy the book.
But so far what I've noticed is that you go much deeper, more focused, on certain issues -specific to the root chakra- then with 'normal' tapping.
The scripts are amazing, and quite long which confused me at first. I thought "Am I supposed to take the part that resonates wtih me???"
But nope. You really do the whole lot and by the time you're halfway through the emotions begin to stir and get released.
Then there are 2 more scripts as of course you don't get rid of everything in one go. So with the other 2 you go A) even deeper & continue on it B) the last script is focused to sooth things and to bring in love and acceptance.

So far I've done 2 themes: Inner Child and just nog Healing the body.
Great resistance for the healing the body, and I need that so so much, which is likely also why I have such strong resistance. A lot of stuff that's stuck that has to come out and no, I'm not looking forward to crying a river, hihi.
I did anyway. Lots of tissues at hand and I went through lots.

I'm also taking my time to work through it all. That's new. Normally I race through something. Not with this. I allow it to do it's work, take the time to let things settle and work through it.
I do notice it is changing and shifting things. I have gained so much insight in things! And am a very conscious & aware person, always busy with personal growth and development, worked my way through a ton of issues & trauma (and I've had lots), but still had missed the things that now come up.
Beautiful insights.

I can wholeheartedly say I recommend this book for anyone who's willing to seriously work on things.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Master
Indeed does it work! I already knew that as I wasn't new to tapping.
But this method, combining it with chakras, is even deeper when it comes to addressing specific issues.
The book is very worth the money!
Old 13-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Master
I'm still working diligently with the book, about to move into the 2nd chakra now.
I should actually continue for another week with the last session of the 1st chakra and wait, but somehow I feel I need this 2nd chakra work very much. And just now I read the intro, what it's about, how its issues relate to the 1st, and that totally explains my inner urge to get working on it.
I will continue to do the last exercise from the 1st chakra though but won't do them at the same time. It is a good one to do in the evening :) And do the heavier stuff during the day.
Old 30-12-2021, 01:01 PM
Master
Currently reading the info about the Solar Plexus. Which is a lot. So I haven't gotten to the tapping for this chakra yet.
The book truly is great. I've learnt so much more about the chakras, and also how these lower chakras (should) work together and what each contributes to the other. The whole process of feeling safe, empowered, strong and actively living life, able to express what you feel and what you need and what you don't like.
The insight this books gives on all the ins and outs of these chakras is unbelievable! And whilst reading it stirs up quite a lot already, and then there's the tapping...
Old 28-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Guide
This book sounds rather intriguing, so I've ordered it. I have done a lot of chakra work and I do a lot of EFT, so I'm hoping it will bring a new angle to my healing journey. Thank you for the recommendation.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Master
That's what I liked about this book too, chakras AND EFT :)
I stopped in January because then my Nervus Vagus course started and my schedule got real busy with my medical rehabilitation too. You can't do it all in one go, right!
But the other day I got back into tapping regularly, every day or every other day. Currently using Nick Ortner's vids. They had their annual tapping summit for 10 days and after that I looked for some of his vids on YouTube.
I do find it easy to follow along when someone is saying the words. I adept them to my own needs if necessary. And I love his way of presenting it all. Very pleasant and there are many clips when he's working directly with people from the audience. You can see how he goes really deep with them, right back to the core, and manages to get them to do that even when they were reluctant & sceptical at first.

I will do the scripts from the book again, and finish the chakras. I think I had just gotten to the Solar Plexus when I had to take a break from it.
But right now working directly on some issues in a faster sense and have had a helluva lot released.
It's SO amazing that it can work so fast!
Just now my tinnitus was screaming loud, I looked for a clip, felt into what is actually behind it, did the tapping (Nick Ortner vid) and right away my tinnitus went from 10 to 3 in just a few minutes of tapping. It still is that way now.
Gives me hope that I can indeed get to the core of my physical issues! I've got a lot in my toolbox, also from the Nervus Vagus course, but this tapping is so damned powerful and works so fast!

In any case, happy I inspired you to get the book in. Like I said, I will continue with that as well, and from what I'd done with its scripts I had a ton of relief too, real deep old issues.

And hope it brings the new angle you're hoping to find!
Old 20-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Guide
I found it wasn't for me. The scripts were very long and seemed hit and miss to me, there was much in there that doesn't apply to my experience and I didn't want to create a problem where there isn't one.

However, what it has prompted and I feel that this was its purpose; it has caused me build up my own statements based on traumatic experiences and the physical symptoms. Using dowsing as an aid I went through the whole experience and when I received a positive swing, I built up a statement around that memory. I used that main statement to open up a session and then waited for anything else to come and I was off. Sometimes I would get up to about 8 different memories or images or beliefs come up. And low and behold one of the physical symptoms I've had for 15 years has got a little better and also I feel a sense of relief emotionally. I check the next day as I've woken up feeling emotional or annoyed and realised I need to do more sessions around the statement I had been working on the day before. It's been pretty spontaneous really and I always do the gamut procedure after each statement as that really helps. I also intend at some point do the Personal Peace Procedure. But yes, I agree, this really works, so you have to give your body and emotions respect and be led by intuition as to when you to do sessions and when to rest and integrate.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wG2FA4vfLQ
This is such a good explanation on how to do it or maybe cuz it's been around so long.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru