Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
You could AP to the place with the purple energy, it's a place of healing. It may appear as a hospital, or a tent with a being in it. It's very individualized and all depends on your views I suppose. But the purpose and place is still the same.

So you have seen the purple/violet flame, me too. I used to heal myself with it. It also appears in deep meditation.
Old 02-06-2023, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So you have seen the purple/violet flame, me too. I used to heal myself with it. It also appears in deep meditation.

Not flame, just immense energy over at the Astral. The cosmic hospital or whatever you wish to call it, was made of it. And some smaller areas, it's hard to explain. I believe these places are where miracles come from.

While meditating, I do encounter this purple / violet orb but not sure if it is for healing, but it could be. I was probably not aware of me needing healing.
Old 03-06-2023, 04:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
While meditating, I do encounter this purple / violet orb but not sure if it is for healing, but it could be. I was probably not aware of me needing healing.

To me it always appeared as a flame and when I used it to heal my physical body it also appeared as a flame, like a burning flame. Many times I found myself in the void and there I tried things to see what works and every manifestation was made of this purple flame. For example, I imagined a singing bird and I then out of nowhere I was witnessing this burning purple flame appearing and taking the form of that singing bird.

Yes, I visited these cosmic hospitals quite a few times. I am aware that the astral places may appear in a way that is comfortable to us.

It may be that this purple energy is the energy of manifestation.