Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-05-2023, 07:17 AM
Master

Jesus, the worker and the cruel wine seller

Good news, my short out of body experiences are coming back to me, these experiences happen when I meditate, I wake up in another place, outside this time and space where I hear and see things and at times interact with the experience.

For months these experiences kept on decreasing for a reason that I know and now that the "reason" is not here anymore blocking the "channels", I am once again able to glimpse things beyond our world.

I found myself hovering in the sky. The sky was of a beautiful summer blue, few clouds and it was sunny. Here I am looking down at this tower, that was standing on a hill, it that was about 10 meters high from the level of the ground, and I think about 5 meters radius. This tower looked like the buildings we see in movies about the ancient Egypt. Then I noticed these two huge wood things that were parallel to this tower aligned vertically with the tower, then I asked myself what does this mean.

Moments later I noticed these 2 wood pieces were moving and were attached to something at the top of the tower. So I went down at the bottom of the tower to see what was moving them and I noticed this fragile and skinny brown man being the one who was moving them. He was almost naked, just covering his private area, and looked like being worked for years and years, his skin was burned by the Sun. Those wood pieces were attached somehow to his body, to his legs, then I noticed that he was standing in a very small barrel that was full with fresh greps that needed to be turned into wine and this was what he was doing, with his legs.

Now I understood right away why he had those huge wood pieces that were as tall as the tower, it was a form of punishment so that every move he was making had to be much harder, like really hard. Things changed, don't know what happened, now I see this person dressed in white clothes, similar with the ones from Jesus's time that we see him being depicted in movies. He had long beard and long hair but he looked cartoonish, I was seeing the cartoonish version of Jesus, I knew it was the representation of Jesus.

I think he came the other way around of the tower, for I was seeing him coming out from these willow branches of a small willow tree. Now everything appeared cartoonish, here I see the seller, happy with a big smile, trying to sell Jesus's the wine produced by what I described you above. Then I see Jesus face frowning, like He knew what was in that person's heart right away and then I noticed a red flame coming out of Jesus's forehead and this red flame was moving in the direction of the seller and in that very moment I came back to this world and I was still meditating as if nothing happened.