Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

urgent healing

Hello All,
I have another request. For some reason, my niece that I have been very close with started getting distance. She does not even want me to take her around and does not want me to do things with her. I think her friends said some thing or some thing is wrong. It breaks my heart so bad because I live with the family and I have been with her 24/7 since she was born.

Can you please send healing to resolve this break?

Thank you so much.
Old 04-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Hi Dadspirit, You have come here often asking for healing for others ...nothing wrong with that :)..it's just I would like to tell
you a 'secret'...but, it's not really a secret, it's just that many never think of it or know it.
You can be a healer.

First, study...get all the books on healing. And then, after you have really digested them.
Voila - you can tap that power within you or some would say outside of you, I guess, -that comes from
God, the Holy Spirit, the Universe, your Higher Self - by all sorts of diff names...Jesus, a guardian angel, Krishna ---
whatever you feel that you resonate with.

Read why some do not get healed, while the person next to them does. Find out why a person can get healed, but losses it in a day or 10 minutes!
And find out why a person gets or receives a healing and it lasts.

Without getting into it too much: I had a terribly painful hip issue for years from a kick boxing move. Went to medical people for yrs..maybe a decade.
Finally, after almost 2 yrs of study I was healed at a Charismatic Church ''Altar Call'' - I had never even heard that phrase!
Didn't go to any church.

That was 2009...I still show off my hip and how I walk like a normal person now. (Cuz it was bad.)

And then I became a healer - not me, but the Holy Spirit. I still don't know how to say it properly.
If I can, you can.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-05-2023, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Wow, what an amazing advice. I always wanted to be one. I was always tried to find a way to heal me and help others. Many told me that I have had the power. I read a lot in almost 7 years now. I watched many youtube video, did many mediation with them, on my own, and took a lot of advice. I got discouraged, I stopped, I started again, but no luck. I tried to open my third eyes, and so far no luck. I will keep trying, and get all the advice, but right now, I am heartbroken and may be I can heal the relationship between me and my niece. We will see!
Old 04-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Hi, thanks for being receptive! Try to find Dr. Joe Dispenza's healing story ---making him the speaker he is today....
Man, was he a mess in the hospital...doctors were not encouraging.

He got it together, wow---and miraculously healed himself.
He harnessed that power that's in all of us. Can't wait til you find it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2023, 01:27 AM
Administrator
What Miss Hepburn has said carries a lot of Truth,
but The one thing I would advise you to do is to have Faith
Faith in yourself is more important

Namaste
Old 05-05-2023, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

thank you. very very true