Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Master
God sent a flood.

So I’m my dream last night God sent a flood- huge big wave tsunami. And it reached as far as the sky- while i was floating in the surface (it kept rising& I was rising with it- I was thinking I’d run out of air soon and going through the notions of drowning- but there was always a bit higher …

I went through that thought process a couple of times..

The dream went off into a tangent about someone I was having a brief fling with and I was trying to escape her. But the water was very much present- I had to ride a car boat through these cubicles that would teleport me to another area and this is quite vague…

Although I understand the running away as running away from apart of my self or what was apart of my then self- but I couldn’t understand the tsunami and there was always a gap.

Many survivors and it kept working for us .. there was a promise of a new land.. but I never got to see it just background noise of it..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-04-2023, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

The 17'th of January I wrote something similar in my diary.

So she stopped at the bridge and kept on looking out into that deep blue sea, ready or not, here I come. She dipped her head into the deep blue sea, it was as if she was floating ahead in time. Bridge, sea, already swimming in the ocean. And he screamed, it was like he was under water but still screamed deeply in fear, Help, help! But out came only bubbles and silence.. Help, Help! She knew they were going to meet. She could sense it from all the past events.

It was like they were tied together with a string of invidivisble and invisible thread. A thread attaching from heart to heart, creating a webb again. All of these cobwebs, unbreakable and silently and slowly attaching hearts. Hearts that were breaking, renewing, transitioning from one experience to another. Turning over the past into the present, like it is chasing moments, like a wheel.

The wheel of dhamma, spinning faster and faster and soon we are going to become the higher that we already are, but in another way, in a higher way. Spinning so fast it sometimes made her anxious. Spinning in a way we can never foretell. The logic reasoning is only in the way. The intuition is higher, greater, deeper, like the great deep blue sea. Like an ocean of answers of questions still yet to be asked.

He stopped for awhile, his heart stopped beating, as she found him. He didn't seem to mind that she was utterly stressed,tired and exhausted from the long long journey. He didn't tell. Because she was to young, to unexperienced. He just told her about a meeting, but he didn't realise he was decieving himself. She could already read. She could already write. He didn't know she could already tell.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:06 AM
Ascender
When I first read your post. The words 'God sent a flood of emotion into your heart' came to mind. It seems the water represents emotion and this fling could have stirred your emotions but you seem to be running from your emotions and feelings and generally trying not to be effected by them. You seem to have your emotions under control but the waters are getting testy so to speak and your vering close to becoming overtaken by your emotions and I can only guess that it has something to do with this fling you had.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Yaoughta

This appears to be a dream about the brief fling you had and learning to navigate the emotions of it all and your feelings and keeping your head above water in order to see clearly. It might have felt challenging to move through that but you found a way through higher guidance. It also seems that along the way, you developed new ways or rediscovered or awakened old ways within you that you put to good use, like using the carboat to teleport. Since the carboat was teleporting through cubicles, this could represent an office or workplace fling.
Old 13-04-2023, 09:21 AM
Master
First thing that springs to mind is displacements, a series of them that caused the cataclysmic event, the tsunami. But with such an event most of the real damage is caused close to the source, but infiltrate's from the very bottom of the ocean and upwards and outside of it, so its affecting both the earth element aswell as the water element.
Id guess you have become aware of the possibility of, or are going through, significant changes upon which you will need to use both your emotional and intellectual intelligence to navigate properly, failure to do so, use both the heart and mind, could result in you getting stuck in a constant cycle where you are just about surviving, but thats really it.
Dream seems to suggest in order to calm this wave train of displaced energys in you and around you, to transmute the background noise into a promised land, your feet must first touch the ground again, close to the source, what goes up, must come down, as above so below, springs to mind.
Just a few thoughts anyway, ive missed listening to others dreams hahaha!!

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 28-04-2023, 06:25 AM
Pathfinder

Could be that you are being carried along by your emotions and feelings. However they never quite overwhelm you there is always something higher, perhaps awareness or consciousness. Underlying this emotion is the fear of death or drowning. Car/boat symbolising physical body and spiritual voyage we undertake, here you know you can navigate to other realms or possibilities. Your choice.