Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Master

Child in Hospital and the Light

I woke up in a hospital, strangely, it was dark, no light but you could see. I was in a hospital room, it looked like I was visiting someone, a little girl with blonde hair in coma. There was her family, near her bed, then they left and I stayed with someone, a girl, and we were talking and watching the little girl.

Then the doctor came, a woman and I told her that she must do something for the little girl, then the woman, that doctor went outside and came back with a bag for IV and I instantly knew that the bag was compromised, that it was used for treating cancer and this could cause the little girl major problems. It was as if I was knowing things without having any idea how I know them. The doctor left and I told the other girl that was with me, look, this doctor is known for having a poor behavior, not caring about sanitation. I took that IV bag out and instantly blood stared to flow back through the IV tubes, which scared me and I went out calling for help.

Someone came and in that chaos I can't remember what happened, I only remember the last part, when all was back to being fine, but this time, I said that I will take things in my own hands and help her. So I pointed my right hand to her, above her bed, above her body and I focused all my intent on healing her, like pouring out my own life force, in that very moment, instantly the girl came out of coma and was just fine, then blackness.

I fell into a deep blackness, a coma state, and I was thinking that I am very much aware and alive even though my body is not doing fine, then I knew that if I want to move on I have to totally let go of the body otherwise I would be stuck, so I let go, then something happened, I started moving with an incredible speed upwards, outside my body, in this endless blackness. The speed was so powerful that I could feel the force pushing me back, down, like being in super strong winds.

A warm feeling that I felt some years ago engulfed me, then I noticed that there was a light in the distance and I was moving towards that light, then the feeling became stronger, and stronger, and so that light became stronger and stronger and I could see rays of light passing all around me, then I knew, I was back into the presence of the Inner Sun, the one I witnessed two years ago when I was very sick and I had a few NDEs, among them one in which I saw this giant sphere of golden light.

As I was approaching the Light, the Golden Light, and seeing more of it there was this excitement that was almost unbearable, like being so excited that you just can't sit down for a moment. Right before, just right before seeing the Light in all its fullness I looked back at ( like turning my head back ) my human life and I said that it's not time for me to go that I do not want to go and in an instant I was back into the body. The whole thing with the speed, the feeling and the Light repeated for a few times until I woke up.

The Light:

Old 07-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Ascender
Blood, yes, I bled this morning while opening a jam jar.
I was mad at me, but I felt something above me that directed the scene.

Last night was dark for me too, but it's been a while I haven't worked out the Golden Light.

Last edited by Guillaume : 07-04-2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2023, 03:48 PM
Master
You actively work towards obes, lucid and astral experiences?

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 09-04-2023, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
You actively work towards obes, lucid and astral experiences?
Have you used a different ID on this site?! lol

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 09-04-2023, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Blood, yes, I bled this morning while opening a jam jar.
I was mad at me, but I felt something above me that directed the scene. Last night was dark for me too, but it's been a while I haven't worked out the Golden Light.

Sometimes it may feel like that.

I actually have an idea what I experienced, given the fact that after months of silence 33 started to come back in my life, I am seeing it again like even 5 times a day, my last visit today on this website was at 12:33 PM, it's crazy.
Old 09-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Have you used a different ID on this site?! lol

Not really, I've been using this ID for the last 3 years and more.

And yes, I am into OBEs and things like that, I just had 3 out of body experiences in the afternoon, I fell asleep watching a movie. It's incredibly rare for me to have experiences in the afternoon. I am still trying to figure out what happened, everything moved way too fast. Someone was with me but the image is cloudy.