Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-05-2023, 02:11 AM
Experiencer

The 3 lines create a point. I feel it maybe referencing a triangle. A collecting center point like a beam of light. The number 3, I feel is also significant, like a crystal point is triangle shaped so I feel that symbol was apart of the message.
Old 24-07-2023, 02:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Symbol from a vision that I had

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Three rays coming from one point intersecting a square on all 4 points. I knew that the 3 rays were representing rays of light, not much about the square, only that it was white blue.

Does this mean anything to you?

This kind of reminds me of a vision that I had. I would simplify the vision I was shown into a drawing that I think incorporates a similar look as the symbol you were shown:

What I would draw is a white circle (or sphere) on one end, radiating many lines ranging from white to grey in color onto a grey square (or cube) on the other end, all of this on a black background.

I think the lines coming from a single point, radiating down to the square are all parallels to how I would describe what I saw. To me the single point was the source, the lines were souls emanating from source manifesting in the square or the material plane. Also, as I saw it, it is a thing constantly happening. For example I could be seen symbolically as having a line coming from source currently manifesting myself here in the material plane, after I die I will continue to have my line extend through the dimensions or existing in the space between source and the material plane, it is possible that I will still even have a part of me or personality that continues to exist in the material plane after death according to my vision, but I am not 100% about that.

Though your symbol is somewhat different from mine. The things I think about when I see your symbol is One becoming Three and Three becoming Four. Talking about numbers like this is often used in creation stories like maybe genesis or the tao te ching. The one thing becomes the 1000 things. The square makes me think of the four directions or the numerology idea of 4 and its connection to balance. The concept of balance is echoed here by viewing the lines as a triangle or pyramid, and the square as the base of that pyramid. It is interesting to me that the lines go through and extend beyond the square. I am interpreting the lines as emanations of the divinity, and I think what is being shown is that divine light does not just stop at the material plane, but can pervade and shine through it. I wonder if any of that resonates with your thoughts about the vision?

My vision in greater detail went as follows:
I wanted to see what happens after death, and I asked repeatedly to be shown the reality in a direct way, and not in a metaphorical way.

I suddenly and immediately I was taken into a vision:

In the black void of space I was shown the "source" at the center of the universe shining like a pure white sun. I saw lines of light from the source coming out from it and connecting it to a gray cube that was in space at a distance away. I understood the gray cube to be the material plane where things take on 3D form in this universe. I knew the lines of light to be "souls" or what ever you want to call the part of living beings that originates on high and descends through the dimensions or chakra or what have you, ultimately taking on form and shape in the material plane. These strands of light move from the outer edges, off centered from the point between the source and the cube, and as they learn to be in harmony with the universe over their life times they come more into line at the center between the source and the cube. As this happens they also shift from dim to a bright white light matching the source. I asked to be shown where Jesus is in all of this. I was shown a bright white strand circle the center like a golf ball about to go in, until it clicked reaching full harmony and unity with the universe. At which point there was a flash and it transformed, blooming out into a shape like a hyperboloid made out of many white lines which encompassed all the other strands of light and created a tunnel between the source and the cube. This both bathes the other strands in a constant reassuring light that is reminiscent of the source, and shows the others the way to harmonize offering to help guide others in like a magnet.
Soon after that I snapped out of it.

I am not certain how to place my vision in terms of describing it as a lucid dream or an outer body experience or what. I did not fall asleep and I don't think I left my body. It was like lucid dreaming but I was not asleep, however I was not consciously able to see through my own eyes. I wonder if you have a better idea of what word would be used for the state I was in for my vision to get the point across, but saying "vision" might just be good enough for me.
Old 29-11-2023, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Since this time, I have had another experience which you would also call a dream as it again happened whilst I was asleep. And my spirit guide was also there again, leading the dream suggesting we go over here and look at this.
Years later, I’ve come to realise that the vision that I had within that dream of the building in which I was taken is graphically accurate as to how that building is situated on the road and also all aspects within that inside of the building also are exactly as it is in reality.