Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Master

Melchizedek and the King of the Sky

Last night I had a bunch really strange experiences.. and each one of them repeated two times and each time there was more revealed. I was both part of the experience and hovering around all that was happening.

One of them happened in America, way way back to the time when the British were colonizing America. I was part of such a group and we sailed from England to those lands but we were not the first who got there, there were previous generations who went there and tried to form settlements.

We even had slaves with us, but they were not my slaves, in fact, I with everybody these, including the slaves were working for a rich person whose ancestors visited that place and tried to form settlements. When I was in the body of the person that was living this experience, I was just like the present myself, same kind of thinking, feelings, everything but my mouth was doing the talk for me and my body was moving for me.

This rich guy wanted to find his father's book that had super old and super secret occult rituals and I was telling him not to do that for it's dangerous.

Everywhere vegetation, everybody was wearing clothes from that time only remember the face of a woman among those slaves, she was black, in fact I think all the slaves were black, a very difficult period of time for the black people... I was sad about this but had no power to do anything.

I remember going to a place with vegetation that had a very old fence, and for some reason I was digging in the ground, yes I knew there was that book ( I have no idea how ) and that rich guy found me and took that notebook in spite of my warnings... I even told him that we were walking over a sacred cemetery and that we should not be here..

Something happened and the experience repeated itself, same thing except that now suddenly I was pulled by force into the near future and was seeing all that was there. Now I was only hovering around and now there was a Christian church, it looked like one, exactly on that land, where the cemetery was. And there other buildings, so we can talk about at least a decade into the future. I remember seeing that guy with the occult book and I knew he was using it and I heard him saying out loud as if he knew I was there in spirit:

The bloodline of Melchizedek will live through me... and then a very powerful force took me up in the air, in the atmosphere and moving faster and faster towards the sky and there I saw land, literally land hovering in the sky, and I heard a very loud and prideful voice saying: I will rise my house above the King of the Sky and in that very moment I woke up.

"The King of the Sky" was a reference to what we call God.

Last edited by ThatMan : 04-03-2023 at 05:00 PM.