Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-02-2023, 08:52 AM
Master

Re Iamthat and Apakhana

Re Iamthat. Yes I am similar to you regarding focusing in the long term so I understand totally where you are coming from.

However, what Apakhana said (below) DOES help because I have been trying to do it lately, haven’t conquered it yet but at least I’m on my way. Well worth a go!

Quote: “everybody has their own unique restrictions. For mind driven people it may help to explore the witness state and just see that thoughts are simply the mind moving as witnessed by the awareness beyond it”.

How I do it, is to say to myself, “ok thoughts I’m gonna watch you come and go now. Bring it on! Then I sit and wait and see what thought comes first. Funny enough whilst your waiting to see what comes up, nothing does!!! You seem to be waiting for awhile and then bingo in one comes. So I just acknowledge it and pass it thru a door marked Exit and lock the door. Then go on watching to see what comes up next. Just a simple visualisation that seems to help me. I’m not sure if this is what Apakhana meant but maybe it’s similar.

If anyone can help me improve this technique please let me know.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Hi Herc .........
Is it not true that almost everything has its opposite? Consider the concept of evolution and involution: If you can go upwards towards evolution, you can of course also go downwards towards involution. Just as we can ascend towards higher states of being, so too can we descend into lower ones. In the same way, if our energy and Kundalini can rise upwards, there is also something that can sink downwards. When our energy is directed downwards from the root chakra, located at the coccyx (also known as the tailbone), rather than ascending to the crown chakra or sahasrara, we may be said to have developed the Kundabuffer, as opposed to the Kundalini.

I would like to clarify that Kundabuffer is not a physical phenomenon, as one might interpret from the reference to "the tail". It is experienced through the astral or other dimensional bodies that we may inhabit when we leave our physical form. I can attest to the very real nature of this phenomenon from personal experience. It can be quite a distressing/horrible experience.

Unless one possesses the awakened abilities to sense or experience Kundabuffer, or is capable of fully conscious astral projection, the phenomenon will likely remain beyond the scope of one's awareness.

The pentagram can be pointed upwards and also downwards. When it is pointed downwards it symbolizes animal instincts, involution and "falling" and when it is pointed upright, it symbolizes evolution and the inner being having power over animal passions/instincts/desires among other things.

I am by no means any master nor a guru, as I've mentioned earlier, and I do still not understand everything there is to understand nor do I know the highest truth of all truths (or however you want to phrase it) and I doubt anyone currently on this plane does. Who made the highest dimension and who made the creator(s)? Who made whatever made them? Where did the void come from? etc. There is always something unknown no matter how much experiences you have under your belt. Perhaps there is something outside of your/our current ability to even comprehend, with the limits of our physical bodies and our consciousness, that makes both of our beliefs and experiences completely irrelevant to the absolute highest truth. What we perceive here and how we interpret our experiences here could possibly be completely wrong no matter how real it "feels".

Love and truth is something "secure" to always fall back on and rely on to guide ourselves and others when we feel lost. Then again, what is true love and what is real truth when you truly don't know the highest of truth? We're navigating with our intuition in the unknown (but sometimes with the illusion of knowing everything) even if we have undeniable experiences and communication to back up our beliefs.

A quick example: Everyone can shapeshift in certain dimensions (like the astral dimension) and take on different forms, so is the entity that someone communicated with, that looked really impressive and fascinating, truly an entity with good intention or could it also be a "spider" slowly trapping you in its web? You only have your intuition to rely on.

Regarding being cleaned out in the process of Kundalini:

Yes, being cleaned out/corrected is pretty much the same as being "tested" and removing your ego/psychological defects. It's not like you're going to evolve/rise while having fits of passion, rage and egotistical behavior for an example.

To answer your question about higher-dimensional beings and our cosmic neighbors:

The truth is that they are very real and can show up in the physical dimension (3D) as well. Is Rabolu talking about the Astral dimension (5D)? Yes. They are more evolved and can mainly be visited/seen in 5D.

I've honestly had real experience and communication with these beings on several occasions, both in 3D and 5D, so I can't be convinced otherwise. I'm not special by any means, so I'm certain that you can establish contact with them as well if you have real and genuine intention.

Regarding OBE's/leaving the physical body at will:

It can be done and the truth is that you can't really "hang out" in the higher planes without already being "cleaned out" to a certain degree. As previously mentioned, thoughts and intentions become direct actions. If your mind, passions and intentions wander uncontrollably here, it will result in direct action in 5D. They will of course not let us hang out and cause trouble in 5D if we have no control and if we're acting on our instincts, impulses and thoughts unconsciously. Just "observing" a negative intention, thought, lust or desire here does not fly up there as it becomes a direct action. We can't watch a beautiful lady, for an example, and have lustful thoughts/feelings because it will become an action similar to groping/rape in 5D. We will not be allowed in higher realms until we are still, conscious and have control over our minds and thoughts. We have to be aligned and attuned.

Regarding the question about communication:

Higher-dimensional beings and otherworldly beings can communicate with us even when we're here in the physical dimension and can't see them. You can tell the difference between communication coming from the "outside" vs. your thoughts/ego without a doubt. It also seems possible, however, for pretty much anyone to communicate with you telepathically if they have the ability. Communication received telepathically does not always have to be "higher-dimensional" or done with good intentions in other words. It is entirely possible to go completely insane with this ability awakened if you don't know who to trust, don't have any intuition and if you "identify" with everything that is being communicated to you.

Higher-dimensional beings can also touch you, here in the physical and even when you don't see them, and you can for an example feel their hands without any room for doubt whatsoever. They can be very warm in comparison to us and you can also feel their energy.

I must conclude my response at present due to other pressing obligations, but I would be delighted to resume our conversation as soon as my schedule permits!
Old 22-02-2023, 02:50 AM
Guide
Hi, hi

(Again, for anyone reading this isn't an argument. I'm responding to inaccuracies caused by a specific author that is all.)
Quote:
Is it not true that almost everything has its opposite?...
To an awareness trapped inside that dichotomy yes it's true; However, is it not that the greater truth is sitting in the space of silence which all of mind's movement's sit inside of?
Quote:
Is it not true that almost everything has its opposite? Consider the concept of evolution and involution...
As stated, these are concepts. I'm trying to point out that conceptualizing the path itself isn't the path; As correctly taught, I learned it is to supersede this and embrace the non-conceptual. We can't conceive our self into enlightenment because that's literally the opposite

This is my point for readers, Samael Aun Weor invented concepts and promised people this will lead them to liberation; It does not. If it did, show it to us. Where are those enlightened beings under Weor's wings that sat down and committed to maha samadhi (liberation from this system?). They simply don't exist and anyone who mistakingly believes they will be the first to do it using his kundalini material are in for a big disappointment.

His ideas are fun, certainly, but they are subjective. I'm definitely not here to debate the kundabuffer but I am familiar with all the material on it, all I will say is that you can't physically grow a tail and the idea of having to be developed enough to perceive it while dreaming is an abstraction cop-out using dream confirmation biases to cover the fact Weor didn't know what he was even saying. He got a hold of some Eastern traditions' materials and wasn't privy to accurate translation, this is what simply happened, end of story.
Quote:
Re: about higher-dimensional beings and our cosmic neighbors:
The truth is that they are very real and can show up in the physical dimension (3D) as well.
Lol nice. I think a general rule applies, yes? Whether physically speaking to anyone, or in or out of body, etc... just because they are communicating doesn't mean they are telling the truth. Much like authors of certain books eh?

So, in nutshell here, people can read and believe whatever they want - Im not arguing with their steps they need to take on their path - but if they think reading Weor's books and spinoffs will result in a "kundalini initiation" so that they can "become more spiritual" then I have to perform my duty to step in and point back at the fact this isn't going to occur because that is definitely not how it even works. I've watched it not-happen for years under Weor's spinoff groups.

Again, someone show us those who liberated using this authentic system. They don't exist because it's not authentic.

They all died and Weor got cancer and died. The end.

This is a treacherous world. The quicker we all can get out of here the less suffering we will endure. Let us endure to change the world until then, leaving our Dharma footprints behind so others can follow
Old 22-02-2023, 02:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
How I do it, is to say to myself, “ok thoughts I’m gonna watch you come and go now. Bring it on! Then I sit and wait and see what thought comes first. Funny enough whilst your waiting to see what comes up, nothing does!!! You seem to be waiting for awhile and then bingo in one comes. So I just acknowledge it and pass it thru a door marked Exit and lock the door. Then go on watching to see what comes up next. Just a simple visualisation that seems to help me. I’m not sure if this is what Apakhana meant but maybe it’s similar.

If anyone can help me improve this technique please let me know.

Awesome!! Sounds like you've been doing good with it already!!

It's a great introspective space. It helps allot of us to hold our intention now in that space where we might ask a question of our self or maybe just use it as a meditation anchor with the mind out of the way.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:57 AM
When quoting, the Admin has asked only quote 2-3 sentences ...leave the post # if that helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Master

Re. Apakhana

Thank you for your reply. Yes you are right I usually use it as an an anchor for the meditation. Never thought to ask a question tho. I’ll give that a go.

Your other comments from above:

………”think a general rule applies, yes? Whether physically speaking to anyone, or in or out of body, etc... just because they are communicating doesn't mean they are telling the truth. Much like authors of certain books”

I feel this is A VERY IMPORTANT statement, especially when it comes to channeling/OBE/spiritual experiences. So many people believe that because it comes from “the other side” then it must be true. In my opinion, this is just not the case. We have to be extremely cautious and discerning regarding what we are being told and use our common sense and intuition before we accept it.

I feel that there are a lot of mischievous entities in other dimensions that try to imitate Eg higher being/great master and love to play havoc with us humans. I’m not saying all of them are evil, I’m just saying don’t be sucked in by what you hear and don’t believe everything that you are told.

Just my thoughts.
Old 23-02-2023, 02:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
So many people believe that because it comes from “the other side” then it must be true. In my opinion, this is just not the case. We have to be extremely cautious...

Lol yep, be VERY cautious.
The only sure-fire way to perceive clearly is to get into the state above where the machinations of the mind tend to interlope with our perceptions..
Old 28-02-2023, 02:01 AM
Experiencer
astral projection

ive tried this twice already just seeing if it works now
Old 28-02-2023, 02:18 AM
Experiencer
My experience of astral projection

I used to astral project up to the age of about 35 years then it suddenly stopped, one memorable projection i remember was waking up in my bedroom i thought how did i get there i was just standing in the middle of the bedroom the room was supposed to be pitch black as the curtains were closed and little light could get through maybe a little but not much. i proceeded to go back to my bed thinking that i had been sleep walking as i had done that a lot when i was an infant so soon as i got to the bed i noticed this other fellow who i did recognise like i said it was like a perpetual darkness or twilight i thought who the heck is that it must be my younger brother got into my bed so im looked over at the other bed and there was this other brother in there i thought what going on were a family of six 5 brothers and one sister so i thought i must be dreaming but it looked so real so i just stood there and closed my eyes hoping i would wake up' id never read anything about astral projection as far as i know there was no information in those days as computers did not exist, well next thing i remember was waking up in my bed and it was morning the birds were singing and the sun had came out to play
but this was nothing compared to my soul been out of my body which i experienced in my mid fifties that's for a different section the spiritual or the Buddhist section as it happened at one of the temples i used to attend
Old 04-03-2023, 02:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
as i got to the bed i noticed this other fellow who i did recognise like i said it was like a perpetual darkness or twilight i thought who the heck is that it must be my younger brother got into my bed so

That made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

That's interesting, I used to sleepwalk allot also. I would wake up in sleep paralysis too and be half out of body, it was very scary as a young person about 4yrs old, I would see the ceiling right in front of my face but felt my body 5 feet below on the bed then I'd gaze sideways and the walls would come in at me, almost like I was pulled toward them but the body wasn't asleep completely so it was messing with the perception from the brain's influence.