Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 06-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I belong somewhere...

I don't know how to get there or what this place even is. Most people on here would probably say my true self. I've been doing all I know how to do for years now.

I've mostly followed the teachings of Bashar and Abraham Hicks. The only way for me is doing things that make me happy for their own sake. For now that has left me living with my mom, without a car or money. I don't even care about those things as long as I can feel right.

I'm mostly dissatisfied with my activities on a daily basis. I've done my best and I'm tired of even asking for help. I've asked the Universe for help and clarity and guidance untold numbers of times with all my heart. And all I ever get back is blankness... maybe some quirky little occurrence I can spin into possibly believing it was a message.

I want to change but I don't know how. All I know how is to lay in bed and watch TV shows until an opportunity pops up for me to jump on. I know how to take opportunities. I've done it many times and acted on many things when I had the resources.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:29 AM
Master

well sounds like things are pretty good for you... you aren't where you want to be (who is?) but you seem well taken care of anyway. the only thing I could think to say is you don't have to rush around at high speed trying to get somewhere else the way you might think you do, and maybe the waiting you do for for opportunities as you do is teaching you a little bit of that.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:30 AM
Master

I've been feeling the same way for the past few weeks. Could be something to do with Cancer Full moon... needing to connect with the inner and outer home. Feeling at home where you are as well as finding where you feel at home in the world.

Did you feel at home growing up?
I'm trying to ask myself what makes me feel at home, perhaps it is a time of evaluating what home means to the individual.
There can be so many elements to what creates a home for someone and what values people choose and connect to when they think of home.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

A place I'm excited to be with no burdens. I'll just leave it at that because I've become tired of talking about it. If there is any intelligent consciousness running things then it has already heard me.