Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 29-07-2023, 06:35 AM
Experiencer

I met someone new and it was good.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:19 AM
Pathfinder

Well, I was at a music festival in a valley, surrounded by breathing mountains. I had dropped a knife on my foot and my toe had been bleeding. I walked to the river to fill up our water container and just sat on the rocks with my toes in the water enjoying the natural beauty I was around. I felt a tickle and looked down at my foot, it was a NZ long fin eel with the biggest sparkly eyes looking up at me as she was sucking on my toe. It was a really beautiful moment. One of my happy thoughts

Old 26-02-2024, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Very true, but health figures too.
I can't do what you're doing .... And I only wish I could.
But in my own way I am creating lovely memories.

When I get 'back', I am going to start walking again.

I loved exploring and that mostly included, going down every nook and alley to see 'what was there'.

One time I saw an alley and it was completely empty of people and things. That seemed strange. Some might think it to be a result of negativity because something 'bad' might have happened there. So, I ventured down the alley and noticed one building had a door open.... as if an invitation. So I went inside.

I remember walking up some stairs and then noticed, the building didn't have any 'real floors'. I thought that was odd.

Then I noticed what was going on in the building. A giant Buddha statue was being poured!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-02-2024, 12:42 PM
duck2929

I used to go next to a river my heart guided me to.
There was also buried treasure there, that I was guided to find.
I hope to get back there with my whole heart and this time, take treasure with me and set sails on the river to new and even happier moments!

Sometimes, it is a little difficult after wear and tear of life, but I sincerely want to do it, and I do not plan to give in to fear.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:11 AM
Master

Some of my happier moments in recent times are the lovely people I have met on here , John being one of them.
Thank you John for all your support.
And thank you everyone else on here for your friendship.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Administrator
Sometimes friends are better for you than family pick them right and they will be by your side supporting you through the difficult times

Namaste
Old 03-03-2024, 11:42 AM
Master

Very true Native.
And Thank you too.
Old 08-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Master

Had to really think about this one. Then I remembered way back to when I was 18 and just left home for the first time. I boarded a flight at Heathrow heading for Africa and absolutely bursting at the seams with excitement and anticipation of the adventure that was ahead of me. Still remember it vividly today.

Having my first child was also a happy time…….but kinda spoilt a bit by the lunatic that I was married to at the time! LOL.
Old 08-03-2024, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Venus 88
Well, I was at a music festival in a valley, surrounded by breathing mountains. I had dropped a knife on my foot and my toe had been bleeding. I walked to the river to fill up our water container and just sat on the rocks with my toes in the water enjoying the natural beauty I was around. I felt a tickle and looked down at my foot, it was a NZ long fin eel with the biggest sparkly eyes looking up at me as she was sucking on my toe. It was a really beautiful moment. One of my happy thoughts

I used to go swimming in the reservoirs here and remember the perch pecking at me, maybe after loose sunburnt skin---I also recall when on a walking holiday and was exploring the Severn estuary when I came to a tine stream with a puddle in it, the stream was only about a foot across and I decided to poke a stick in the puddle to see how deep it was and as the stick touched the water some huge silvery eel like fish shot up and straight back down, so quick I didn't even catch a glimpse of its face so I could identify it.
Old 08-03-2024, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Some of my happier moments in recent times are the lovely people I have met on here , John being one of them.
Thank you John for all your support.

...... and this is what being friends is all about and is worth more then several sacks of gold. No monetary value can be levied on this worth.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.