Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Master
Cold Sensation When Touching The Upper Part Of The Aura

Everytime i spread my hands with the intention to touch the left and right auric part,i get a warm sensation,and i feel energy gathering to my solar plexus.

If i do the same by raising my hands upwards,the sensation is allways 'cold'.
Not sure why and what's exactly up there.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:07 AM
Guide
I'm unsure of what you're doing with the hands (spreading apart?) but cold and hot are normal sensations depending on a couple things, some of which can include the internal cycle of currents and which of the a main nadis are more active with yang or yin (though mine don't seem to matter too much, both are usually open equally when I check).

There's different mudras for people who are sensitive to it, they're usually performed in specific ways during a practice. Gathering energy, especially heat in the plexus tan tien/lower hara region is usually a very good indicator; However, the person has to know exactly what to do with this or they waste a tremendous opportunity, as we are warned. Find a competent teacher now who has proficiency in building of the kayas so you can get out of this realm permanently.
Old 17-01-2021, 07:57 AM
Master
Thanks for the input.

After i wrote this thread,i started to use my mind 'before' the touch of the outline-aurich sheath and i had some interesting results.

I pretended that the outer line of the auric egg had turned to a solar one,and then i spreaded my hands to touch it.This time the energy was hot enough even from the upper part,but still i could feel the difference.

Maybe it has to do with the directional flow of currents.(i'm not sure).
Old 17-01-2021, 08:05 AM
Master
Another good one.

In my mind,the auric outline had turned to energy.I spreaded my hands to touch it,and in some seconds i was 'charged'.
Old 17-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Another good one.

In my mind,the auric outline had turned to energy.I spreaded my hands to touch it,and in some seconds i was 'charged'.

have you ever felt electrocuted? You know, this electricity coming from within, usually reaching the top of your fingers and then the usual pain that appears when one gets electrocuted.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Legrand

Hello Iomax,

The "yang" energy that comes from over the crown usually feels cold.

The "yin" energy that comes from the earth usually hot.

The heart is a nice place to mix them together where they both become one.

Regards
Old 17-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
have you ever felt electrocuted? You know, this electricity coming from within, usually reaching the top of your fingers and then the usual pain that appears when one gets electrocuted.
Yes,but not when i use my hands to 'touch' things.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Iomax,

The "yang" energy that comes from over the crown usually feels cold.

The "yin" energy that comes from the earth usually hot.

The heart is a nice place to mix them together where they both become one.

Regards
Thanks for the input.I just do and observe things.I haven't tried to strech my physical hands to touch the lowest part of the aura,so i don't know how it feels.Only left-right and upwards.
Maybe i should try it.
Thanks for reminding me
Old 17-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes,but not when i use my hands to 'touch' things.

I know, when meditating, right? I think this is self caused, some energy blockage or some burst of energy or... I don't know.. something..
Old 17-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Master
Sometimes it happens on it's own,or when my stomach digests certain foods.Other times i can even feel electricity running inside my teeth,my tonque etc.
When it started it was annoyingly intense.Now either i don't pay attention,or i got used to it.