Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-10-2021, 11:14 PM
At least we have many, many pages of his loving clarity.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Guide

Very True, too!
Old 29-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
I wonder how Spirit Guide Sparrow is going now and if he is in good spirits and health.
Maybe he will pop in again one of these days and let us know what he's been up to.
It is nice to see him on this forum when he is active.
Dear Redburyva, and faithful bearers and benefactors of heart wisdom…

Salutations of love and light.

With the auspicious approach of Halloween and subsequent Christmas holidays Sparrow is always in high spirits. Such times of year deliver the promise of perfect opportunities for personal and planetary progression.

Here is the time of year where human beings replace one mask and one costume for another, and choose to be something else altogether. A time of year where ritualistic practices of preference are performed to promote beliefs, and petition for the participation of preternatural phenomenon. The time of year at which many celebrate the dead, and a time which many will choose to go and join them.

In my leave of social platforms I continue to sustain a surveying eye on certain events of the world, while concurrently I distance myself from them to forge connections with new beings within my sphere of interest and exploration. To safeguard their integrity and our mutual trust, and shield others from misconception and apprehension, I cannot presently speak of their identities. It is enough to say their knowledge and experience will be added to my own for expanded perception and perspective.

It is clear that many are going through challenging times through this climate of adversity, both on a personal front and on the world stage. This is occurring because certain foundations and structures which had been in place for some time have now collapsed or changed, and this has led to other foundations and other factors of influence to rise and flourish. It is a reminder that everything is connected and interdependent on how things are structured.

When attempting to traverse the trials of today remember it is not the event in question which challenges you, but in fact your thought about it which causes you the suffering. Identify within yourself the awareness that you are giving power and license for thought to dictate your behaviour and state of being. Let not adversity define who you choose to be; let who you choose to be refine adversity. The world stage is a theatre for what humanity wishes to experience in order to evolve as a species. This process is occurring mostly outside the domain of conscious awareness, and therefore humanity adorns themselves in the costume of victimhood and performs the role of suffering. You are all magnificent in your craft of humanhood, and amidst the trillions of stars, your performances outshine them all, for you are true superstars.

Rejoice in every choice you make, for every choice creates a path for another to take.
I extend my deepest gratitudes and my best wishes to all recipients of my words.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-10-2021, 05:29 PM
Legrand

So nice to read you again Sparrow.
The very best to you!
Antoine
Old 29-10-2021, 10:11 PM
Guide

Happy Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and indeed all lovely holidays, to you Sparrow! I wonder what costume you would take.

While you are here, you have caught me on the cusp of a new surgery, while I am in great Spirits and looking forward to a new true solution! It's called a K-Pouch Surgery! Would you have any words on this?

Also, would you describe one more fantastical dimension, something we've never imagined before? Maybe even one you had previously thought would be outside our comprehension. Rest assured, I am grounded in my desire to live a full life on Earth.

Thank you. I love you Sparrow and I'm glad you are here.
Old 31-10-2021, 04:19 AM
Seeker

Ahh thank you Sparrow, and it is nice to see you again too and to read your words.

Happy holidays to you and your family
Old 31-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Master
Fish

Hi Sparrow.
Yes this time of year has a very special feel to it i used to feel this especially when I was a child and im not talking about the celebrations im talking about the atmosphere. Thanks for the reminder.
Ive been playing the part of the victim i must remember it's your state of being that dictates how you feel not your feelings. Thanks for that reminder to.
Im glad you are in high spirits.
Ive been thinking just lately that maybe every thing is connected and it's meant to go the way it goes. We have free will but i feel its all kind of preordaind that's how it all works there's no other it can work.

Your devoted friend
Pagandell.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 31-10-2021 at 12:33 PM.
Old 31-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Happy Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and indeed all lovely holidays, to you Sparrow! I wonder what costume you would take.
While you are here, you have caught me on the cusp of a new surgery, while I am in great Spirits and looking forward to a new true solution! It's called a K-Pouch Surgery! Would you have any words on this?
Also, would you describe one more fantastical dimension, something we've never imagined before? Maybe even one you had previously thought would be outside our comprehension. Rest assured, I am grounded in my desire to live a full life on Earth.
Thank you. I love you Sparrow and I'm glad you are here.
Dear Sorai Rai Aorai,

Blessings to you and to all on this enchanting Alholowmesse.
I praise you for being grounded in your desire to live a full life.

Sparrow has a leaning towards the creative fictions of the 1980’s and their iconic characters which colour collaborative works of imagination today. The iconic Ghostbuster logo and catchy theme tune, for example, has had significant influences over attitudes and interests towards the spirit world. My face is adorn with a smile to observe a new generation of children suit up in Ghostbuster apparel. Such time of year is ripe to harvest a renewed fascination with the paranormal and mystical allure.

When we speak of dimensions we must first remember there is no definitive barrier or boundary which separates one dimension from another. The multifaceted multiverse does not coalesce within a predictable uniform partitioned architecture and constitution. All dimensions are not inexorably composed or constricted within a static state of obligatory alignment or behaviour. They are in motion and dilation stimulated by the forces which created them, and the forces imposed upon them. Dimensions and their affiliations frequently and unpredictably interact with others, which is why you have instances of missing time and missing objects.

You wish to know of other fantastical dimensions, yet human beings still subscribe to the understanding that they exist within a static third dimensional reality. You believe other dimensions exist outside of yours, when it is more accurate to say how you perceive yours to be is merely part of something more. Your beliefs operate within a third dimensional reality, but you do not. That is why things occur to human beings which they cannot yet explain.

It is interesting to observe individuals speak of ascending to such things as the forth or fifth dimension, as if it is some divine right of passage, or as if they do not already exist there. As if it is some “other place”. The extent of their capacity of comprehension is that their spiritual life purpose is to experience dimensions as a form of hierarchy which must be ascended. This feeds their need to feel a sense of achievement and self-value. They will then suggest a list of actions, a staple of criteria, which must be met in order for humanity to free from the third dimension into some other said dimension. They then presume having done this that their reality will be substantially different than what they currently experience presently. Not only is this inaccurate but you already exist within and operate from the forth, fifth and other dimensions. It is only your beliefs which operate upon and within a third dimensional framework. Even your so-called physical body operates beyond the third dimension as your science will eventually show.

You want descriptions of fantastical realities alien to your own, and I could relay many - such as societies of life which are neither born nor die, but simply materialise and dematerialize; or habitats which have neither weather nor seasons; or even places which are entirely void of feeling and emotion - but this, your own world, is far more fantastical than it is understood to be.

In regard to your surgery - Your courageous endurance and perseverance has led you to this point, where a breakthrough in medical knowledge proposes the promise for an improvement to your quality of life. Be no mistake, it is very possible for you to recapture a more functional life following this procedure, as it has done so for others before you.

While it is perhaps a daunting prospect to have your colon and rectum removed, and having your small intestine modified through continent ileostomy, it is often a preferable choice over the alternative. Usually a keyhole incision entry is the less invasive approach.
As and with all surgeries, maintain a healthy diet and level of fitness appropriate to your capabilities prior to the procedure. An already healthy body will be more receptive and adaptive to modifications. Allow yourself an understanding of potential risks involved with such an operation. These may be such things as infections of sites, bleeding, pain and discomfort initially, inadvertent injury to nerves of the bladder, or nerves within the pelvis, which can impact sexual activity. These are of course worse case scenarios which should be acknowledged within all possibilities. The success rate of such procedures of this type are typically high as long as medical guidance is followed.

Blessed be upon this All Hallows’ Eve.

-Sparrow

Old 31-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow. Yes this time of year has a very special feel to it i used to feel this especially when I was a child and im not talking about the celebrations im talking about the atmosphere. Thanks for the reminder.
Ive been playing the part of the victim i must remember it's your state of being that dictates how you feel not your feelings. Thanks for that reminder to.
Im glad you are in high spirits.
Ive been thinking just lately that maybe every thing is connected and it's meant to go the way it goes. We have free will but i feel its all kind of preordaind that's how it all works there's no other it can work.
Your devoted friend, Pagandell.
Dear Pagandell,

Salutations victim of your own role-play.

Just as you would not beat a child for innocently playing a game, do not beat yourself up for wanting to play your own game. Being a victim creates a story. It creates an identity of character and dramatic back-story for reflection and projection. It creates linear dialogue to measure who you are choosing to be. Sometimes you invent suffering because, well, you have nothing better to do. It makes you feel alive when other parts of you feel less fulfilled. It is important to be able to laugh off things which you often take far too seriously.

- Sparrow

Old 31-10-2021, 05:24 PM
ImthatIm

Thank you Sparrow
Your message of victim-hood resonates in my core.
So I thank you for the Gentle nudge that reminds me I can always stand in the Light of Forgiveness and Mercy if I choose.
A revelation recently has taught me that all things in Life happen to benefit us and nothing really happens to us,
which means I choose each moment whether or not to don my victim-hood or reveal my true essence of Love.
Might we all have the Courage to choose to reveal our True Nature of Love.