Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 08-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
You ask so many questions I've forgotten which is which that you would like answering first

Yes I'm sure that is the truth!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Yes I'm sure that is the truth!

So happy that you agree and understand my dilemma
Old 08-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I would say there are levels of depth and very, very few will reach the depth of Jesus.

Many beings in many traditions have reports of people being healed and miracles.

If you were offered the opportunity to become one with Jesus like Symeon described would you accept it? If you could experience the light of Yahweh would you do it?
I would accept an experience like St Seraphim's friend was given, from someone like St Seraphim, that sounds truly awesome, but not anything else, and anyway I have already experienced the light of Jesus in my heart, and that light grows quietly of itself now, slowly bringing light to the darkness still within. Why do you call it "the light of Yahweh"?
Quote:
If it someone was willing to offer that to you, like a guru would you?

Such things have been discussed many times on these forums, none has ever accepted such offers...
Old 09-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I would accept an experience like St Seraphim's friend was given, from someone like St Seraphim, that sounds truly awesome, but not anything else, and anyway I have already experienced the light of Jesus in my heart, and that light grows quietly of itself now, slowly bringing light to the darkness still within. Why do you call it "the light of Yahweh"?

What Seraphim did was a pretty common experience of a transmission :)

I mentioned Yahweh because he is a different being than Jesus.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
What Seraphim did was a pretty common experience of a transmission :)

I mentioned Yahweh because he is a different being than Jesus.

Which of these exactly are common experiences during a transmission for you:
1. The transmitters face shines brighter than the sun for everyone around them to see
2. You feel joy
3. You feel peace
4. You feel warmth
5 You smell a fragrance around you

The face shining like the sun is also recorded for Jesus in the bible (in the transfiguration) where it says "His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light."

For both Jesus and St Seraphim these moments were rare, there is only one recorded incident for each that I know of, yet to you they are common experiences?
Old 10-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Master
[quote=django]Which of these exactly are common experiences during a transmission for you:
1. The transmitters face shines brighter than the sun for everyone around them to see
2. You feel joy
3. You feel peace
4. You feel warmth

All of the above you will find in Zoroastrianism/Hinduism and Buddhist Teachings. As JB said they are common experiences.

Last edited by sky : 10-11-2018 at 08:05 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Master
[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Which of these exactly are common experiences during a transmission for you:
2. You feel joy
3. You feel peace
4. You feel warmth

All of the above you will find in Zoroastrianism/Hinduism and Buddhist Teachings. As JB said they are common experiences.

Can you give me a link to find some of these experiences in these writings?
Old 10-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Master
[quote=django]
Quote:

Can you give me a link to find some of these experiences in these writings?

Sorry I can't remember every Sutta/Suttra, Hindu or Zoroastrian Teaching I have read over the years but if you use Google you will find them yourself. They are common experiences found in all Religions so are very easy to explore.

I have personal experiences myself, in the presence of others.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Master
[quote=sky123]
Quote:

Sorry I can't remember every Sutta/Suttra, Hindu or Zoroastrian Teaching I have read over the years but if you use Google you will find them yourself. They are common experiences found in all Religions so are very easy to explore.

I have personal experiences myself, in the presence of others.

You have experienced these 5 points? All at the the same time?

I've not come across descriptions like these in other teachings, and I haven't been able to find anything on google, maybe I'm putting in the wrong key words. I really would appreciate a lead in this search.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Master
[quote=django]
Quote:

You have experienced these 5 points? All at the the same time?

I've not come across descriptions like these in other teachings, and I haven't been able to find anything on google, maybe I'm putting in the wrong key words. I really would appreciate a lead in this search.

Are you saying that unless you can experience all 5, be guaranteed all 5 you would decline?

Instead of being open you would set conditions first?