Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-05-2021, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account

I need help with something personal going and looking for spiritual answers.

Hello,

I need help with things that have been going on in my life when I am around people and I want to get an answer but I want a response that is more spiritual. More like Hindu or something like that. I just don't know how to you know...ask. I don't know how to word it. I am trying really hard but I have issues with communication.

I am trying to reach out to someone who might be able to help me or at least try to.

I just want to talk to someone because I am not sure what is going on. I feel like people are attacking me verbally and it happens everywhere. I don't know why. I think they are attacking me because I am different. I am not entirely sure. I want answers but I don't know how to find them and where to go to get the help I need. I tried many different things but I want to get help from people on here.

It would be nice to know what is going on and what makes people want to attack me verbally but I don't know if I will ever get an answer. I know not to take anything personally. But I just want another opinion if I can get one.

What I mean by attack is like they verbally say things to try to hurt or destroy me. Most of the time I am not doing anything to anyone. People just have to say something mean to me.

Here are some examples but I don't know if this will help. I hope it will. When I talk to people they yell at me. I don't know why. No one has ever been kind to me. They get mad. They blame me for things I don't do. They accuse me when I didn't do what they accuse me of.

If I try to talk to them they think I am upset or I am unhappy. They think that I am playing the victim and or acting like a princess and I am being whiny. They can do it all they want and its ok?? I also when I do things like vent other people can do it but when I do it they seem to want to say mean things and they think I am doing it for attention. They attack me.

I am looking for spiritual answers. I feel stuck right now. I can't socialize anymore. I can't talk to people without them doing some sort of psychic attack or verbal attack. I am still not sure what is happening so I am guessing at this point and I hate guessing. If it has to be like that then fine. This is serious and it is important to me because I tried asking THEM they just bully me more.

These people cyberbully me and bully me. They try to kick me off forums and tell me they don't like me. People are adamant about telling me how they don't like me. These people do this in public places too. They spread rumors about me. When I talk these people want me to stop talking and they treat me like I am annoying even when I am never around. In public places they treat me like a criminal and watch me. Then I hear them complain and comment on what I am doing.

This is what I tried doing to cope with the world and I tried listening to different mantras they work and they are powerful. They help the most. I tried spending time alone and that usually works but then it makes me sad that I have to go back to the world.

All I get are negative interactions with people and it doesn't matter where I am at. All humans do is give me negativity. I say something and they get offended and they go and tell someone or they attack me. I felt like it was harmless and they act like I am the most horrible person. Everyone around me then turns into a unit and then attack me verbally. It happened at school, work, home, public outings, and online. I keep meeting more of them. I feel like humans are against me. I feel like they don't like me but they really don't like themselves. They blame me for everything that is wrong with their life. They blame me for everything. Humans are behaving like a unit all the time when I am around and I am their target. They attack me even though I never met them. Is this Karma? Is this what Karma is? I feel like I can't do anything without being attacked. I feel helpless. It never ends and it is like a vicious cycle.

I want to get better at managing my emotions in toxic environments but it has been extremely hard and exhausting. I am in toxic environments most of the time. I am safest alone. I get nightmares a lot and I am trying to manage both that and my thoughts. I have a job to occupy my mind but that is not enough. I am still haunted by the humans that attack me. They treat me like I am an animal in a cage. I don't think humans think I am human. Humans keep telling me to change because they don't like me. They want me to change to please them. Humans seem to want to boss me around and tell me what to do. Humans hate me because I am different and that I think for myself and I don't think as a unit like them.

I am just telling you this so that maybe you can get a rough idea of what is going on. I came on here in the past and I had great responses and they have helped me out. I feel comfortable being on here. I feel safe on this forum. I like the people on here. I can tolerate the people on here. I have had so many intelligent responses in the past from the people on here. I can give you more information when and if asked. Thank you.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Guide
Question

I appreciate that you are profoundly suffering from what you say is happening to you.

I see that you have made threads on having evil spirits around you. Have you tried psychic protection visualisations at all? I have a short one that I could share here if interested.

However, I am wondering how much of what you describe is actually taking place because it sounds so full on and unrealistically hostile! Why would that be happening to you on that scale? If I can be direct (and it's meant constructively - out of concern), do you question your mental health? Are you receiving treatment? I feel that we need to be given a fuller picture of your predicament in order to give better advice e.g. how long have you felt like this? What do your family say about it?
Old 14-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Re: I need help with something personal going and looking for spiritual answers

Hi,

I tried many different things and I feel like mantras work the best. I did try psychic protection visualisations on Youtube. Yes, I am interested and if you would like to share that then that would be great.

Well it is not as bad as I make it out to be. I just felt like I was dealing with a lot for a while and it just has build up layer on top of layer. There is nothing going on for with my mental health. It is fine. I just told you things that have happened over time and then bunched them up into one post because it left me traumatized and has haunted me. But I am trying to get rid of it and move on.

It is not happening to me on that large of a scale and it felt like a lot inside me and it built up so that is why it came out that way. I also have trouble communicating so it came out that way because of that reason as well. No I don't question my mental health because I don't see why I would. I am fine and I haven't been told that I have had mental health issues in the past.

No, I am not recieving treatment because there is nothing wrong with my mental health. I am not sure why that is being asked in the first place. I really don't understand why that is relevant to the conversation.

Can I ask you something? What does "I appreciate that you are profoundly suffering from what you say is happening to you mean?" I was just asking because I was just curious that is all. How come your concerned about me?? I don't understand what I said that triggered that response. Is this what life is all about now? Mental health? I am confused and to answer your question I don't know what else I can tell you that will help everyone understand the situation better. I put everything that I thought of.

I don't remember the last time I felt this way. It just has been happening recently because I have been so stressed out and I have been having panic attacks lately. I appreciate the concern but I still don't know why you would be. I guess I just misunderstood what you said. I can't talk to my family about this because they aren't Hindu and they aren't spiritual like me. They don't understand what I talk about and they don't understand anything I am going through that is why I am asking on here and people have helped me on here in the past. I wanted to try again. I did and it I am glad I did.

Yeah in other posts I said evil spirits but I don't know what they are exactly. I am not sure what was happening with that. I said other things too but I don't know why I said those things. I hope that didn't confuse you or anything like that. I look back on that but I realize that I didn't know what I was dealing with. I was just guessing and I didn't jump to conclusions. I just put everything I could think of in those posts to but they weren't set ideas and answers because I was still unsure.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Re: I need help with something personal going and looking for spiritual answers

How come I am being asked about my family? What would my family know about me and this? My family isn't involved in my life and I am not close with my family. I do tell them some things but they don't get it. I don't know why that is brought up. How come family is so important? I am not tight with my family either. I try to talk to them but they are difficult to talk to because they just don't understand.
Old 14-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgross4573
Hi,
I tried many different things and I feel like mantras work the best. I did try psychic protection visualisations on Youtube. Yes, I am interested and if you would like to share that then that would be great....
I'm sorry I seem to have just confused you - not my intention. I was trying to shed some light on your situation and am wondering whether similar people trying to help got perceived by yourself inaccurately.

Since you have tried psychic protections on youtube, what I was offering would not compare with that (being a simple exercise) so it is unlikely to help.

You say what you describe isn't happening to you on a large scale but, since you don't fill in what the other aspects to your life are i.e. are you mostly fine then, able to enjoy life then it reads like a relentless and long list of persecutions (which is not normal) hence why I said you are profoundly suffering....are you not then?

You made another post questioning why I asked about your family. I could have extended the question to include friends. I'm just wondering how others see you and what, if any, support you are getting.

I see that I am not helping you so will no longer post here. Hope you receive the help you are seeking here or, perhaps, mull over this post to see what truth it may hold for you.

I wish you well.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 14-05-2021 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 14-05-2021, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Re: I need help with something personal going on and looking for spiritual answers

I just wanted to say that this has been happening recently. I have been feeling like this the past couple of days because of stress and anxiety. I haven't been feeling like this for weeks. Or months. Most of the time I am feeling great. The times where I get upset and really stressed depends on what I am doing or what is happening in my life. Like I recently got a new job and that has caused me some stress. About my family they are causing me stress and anxiety. I start to feel a feeling of build up when I am under stress and have panic attacks. I am working on managing stress and anxiety with the mantras. I get this way too when I have poor sleeping habits and I have been having those lately. My family doesn't tell me how they see me. I don't know how they see me. They don't seem to care enough to get involved and when they do it isn't healthy for me because they overstep boundaries. I just wanted to mention this because I didn't before.
Old 14-05-2021, 08:28 PM
Master

I am not sure what helpful advice I can offer you, but it sounds like you are over-sensitive to your environment and other people. Which maybe makes you react in certain ways and then others react in response, and you feel under attack.

For example, ameliorate's posts to you seemed to be trying to understand more about your situation, such as whether you had any recognised mental health issues or family issues. To me, this came from a position of wanting to offer helpful and relevant advice. But your responses seemed somewhat defensive and hostile - "why are you asking me about this?"

You say "All I get are negative interactions with people and it doesn't matter where I am at. All humans do is give me negativity." Is it possible that all these people are reflecting something within yourself? Do you love yourself or do you feel very negative towards yourself?

And if you feel very negative towards yourself, then the answer would seem to be to work on these negative feelings. You don't need to try to change how other people behave. Change yourself and others will behave differently towards you.

Nothing I have said is an attack on you. Like ameliorate, I am trying to be helpful, and in order to be helpful we need a better understanding of you. So we ask questions and try different approaches, and maybe they are the wrong questions and the wrong approaches, but it is all done in the spirit of wanting to offer practical help.

Peace
Old 14-05-2021, 09:04 PM
Master

If people around perceive you as annoying, you probably have poor social and communication skills. Maybe you are on the autistic spectrum, you should get that checked. I don't think your issues are spiritual, if I'm honest, you'll just have to learn to connect to people better and learn better communications skills.

I'm not an expert, but from your writing style, it seems to me, that you are very inwardly focussed and prefer to ignore other people around you. They probably perceive that in your demeanour and that is why they treat you so poorly. It would be best if you went against your instincts and forced yourself to be more social, to talk to strangers, listen to their concerns and try to connect to them on a deeper level.

There is actually an excellent youtube channel, 'Charisma on Command' which explains the basics of social interaction and how to be better at communication and persuasion, you'd probably find it very useful to get you started. Self-improvement is hard and learning social skills is especially hard, cumbersome and awkward, but you'll have to do it, unless you plan on becoming a hermit. I suggest you get right on it.

Also, looks matter an awful lot, clothes in particular make the man (or in this case, woman), you will have to pay more attention to presenting yourself in a pleasing and feminine manner. Society's expectations suck and yes, people are shallow and judge you on superficial things, but if you actually make an effort, you'll find a lot of people opening up to you and treating you better, even showing an interest in you and your wellbeing.

Wish you all the best on your self-improvement journey.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
....There is actually an excellent youtube channel, 'Charisma on Command' which explains the basics of social interaction and how to be better at communication and persuasion, you'd probably find it very useful to get you started.....
Please dear God, post the link for everyone to see it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgross4573
Hello,I need help with things that have been going on in my life when I am around people and I want to get an answer but I want a response that is more spiritual. More like Hindu or something like that. I just don't know how to you know...ask. I don't know how to word it. I am trying really hard but I have issues with communication. \

Have you considered you maybe HSP or Empath highly sensative person or even Clairsentient

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-05-2021 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked