Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Knocking For five months

Hi everyone,
I know I need to post in the Welcome section and will do that but I really need help. I’m not new to any of this having bought my first Tarot deck 43 years ago and I think I’ve explored every path there is but this is a new one. Long story but I moved back to my childhood home to care for my elderly mother. They were the second owners. Nothing bad ever happened in the house or in the area. No ancient burial ground etc We lost the house a year ago November (candle fire) and it was rebuilt from the studs up. All new.

Well in October we started getting loud knocking, first on my bedroom window which faces the street then on the glass patio. Sometimes loud, sometimes tapping, sometimes vibrating ( which I can replicate by shaking the window) It started once every few weeks then got so bad it was happening 3 times a night. I was creeped out but realized it wasn’t doing anything but knocking. It got so weird we installed a Ring Video and captured the knocking and no one there ( I had been sure it was a person) I also set up wire traps, rocks, sand and flour. I called window manufacturers, installers, contractors etc and no one has ever heard of such a thing. And no it’s not pipes. It’s clearly knocking. One night it was dark but early and I said to my mother how it only knocks late at night and it started banging. I told it to stop because I don’t know what it wants or how to help it and if it’s really something then it’s going to have to figure out a better way to communicate.

Last week it had been weeks since I heard it and it was 10:30 at night and I wanted to go into the kitchen but the hair was standing up on the back of my neck. I had this feeling it would knock. As soon as I get up sure enough it very gently taps. Like it read my mind. That did freak me out. An hour later the usual loud knocking. At this point it’s every few weeks. It’s not funny, it’s been going on about five months and I have no idea why.
One psychic told me it was a man who had died on my street. Uh no. In 57 years 20+ men have died and why us? Another psychic said a big change was coming soon. Again no. 5 months and nothing has changed. It doesn’t seem malicious. It doesn’t do anything other than knock and no it doesn’t knock three times, it knocks varying numbers. I don’t think it’s the new house settling this is a knock like if your neighbor comes to visit. We also get orbs on the Ring Video and I don’t think it’s lights since the neighbors use the same lights nightly and we have a wall in front of the house so not much street light gets past.

I’m not scared but it does get kind of creepy. Any thought, ideas, similar experiences?? Thank you. ❤️
Old 17-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Master
Ive only just spotted this message - how are you doing? any improvements on the situation there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-04-2020, 02:42 PM
Master
I remember i posted in this thread,but the comment is missing.
Old 17-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Master
its further down lomax duplicate thread...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-04-2020, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
its further down lomax duplicate thread...
Saw it.....
Old 17-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Master
At least i'm not the only one having this problem.I really want to hear from the OP how things are and most importantly what triggers this poltergeist activity.
Five months is quite a long a time.
I have it for almost six years and at a daily basis.
Old 17-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Master

I would make sure it's not a plumbing/heating system/critter issue. My next guess is a ghost wants to get your attention .
Old 17-04-2020, 06:25 PM
Master
What i would give to be a plumbing issue.(oh boy)
I have it also when i visit other houses as well.
All i have to do is to go to a someone else's house,relax,and then the noises kick in.

I was forced to leave from a house with a wooden ceiling,cause the noises were 'obvious' enough.
I was talking to my friend,and i started to hear these noises from his ceilling.The guy was looking upwards,trying to figure out what is it.
I found an excuse and left his house.
Old 17-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Master
When this thing started,i was terrified.I did everything i could to stop it,i was begging others to help me,prayers,banishings,in fact everything i could thing off.
When i realize that nothing works,or at least i wasn't capable enough to put an end to it,i started to walk around town,in order to stay away from home as long as possible and return only to sleep.

We're talking about seven-eight hours of walking,being in panic mode,and praying to god and angels to help me.Eventualy my immune system couldn't handle the stress and,exhaustion,so i was starting to get physicaly sick as well.

Then i remember i gathered ALL power had left,and told my overself to remove that thing whatever it is.
After some seconds i felt poison entering my throat chakra,spreading to my whole body.
Two days later, i was crashed big time,and i found my self in the hospital with some serious diseases.

And while in hospital i grabbed measles as well.

Thanks my dear overself.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Master
Where do I start lomax - I have thought as long as ive known you nearly a year now, that you are a good man but when messaging as we have and are in contact occasionally that you are good but a live wire to touch or reply to 'zap' ouch... this would explain it if you have negative attachments close. So if you think I can help and you're going to listen then we can have a go or fall out again as we occasionally do, this is your choice.

You should know about removing negatives, but maybe not... When I help people with the power of the mind self healing in my town, the youngsters 30's are so interested and will listen and learn, but you try telling someone in their 50s+ and the majority they know it all. So I have to tread carefully here because knowing what you know, you could respond as the elderly person would as in they 'know it all' already - so this is your choice depending how you reply 'how much effort' I put into helping you sort this problem...

No one's saying to these negative attachments don't exist, what we're saying is not attach to you, or maybe they are thinking cut the attachment let me out - we don't know this - it might be an attachment/connection it/they don't want, certainly you don't want it rattling pipes, banging floor boards let me out, as in them/it saying - so your choice lomax we have a go or we don't...

There's going to be 'many/many' simple lifestyle changes made if you do want this sorting and cut the attachment from the lower astral, because that's where I believe the attachment is coming from, not 'with you' but 'to you' sending messages as in energy transfer to you or your place, probably you because it happens in other properties - all we have to do it cut the connection, slow process I reckon over the next week/month.

Like I say a decent message from you and we have a go... no promises here, because this will depend on you, and how you react to me and also with lifestyle changes as we go about this.