Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-11-2021, 03:40 AM
Arrow Need help remembering my dreams

My dad passed 2 years ago I haven’t dreamt of him yet or if I have I Carnot remember them, it frustrating
I’ get messages from him ect he will show me dragon flys and butterfly’s but I don’t dream of him
I’ve asked him to come close at night but nothing
Has any one got any suggestions please
Old 12-11-2021, 08:01 AM
Ascender
Hi Angel,

I am sorry for the loss of your father.
I am and have always been a very vivid dreamer. I have noticed that, indeed, once people pass away, we stop dreaming of them.
I'm sure your dad is having a happy new life and all is fine for him.
My advice would be to accept that he will never come back. You must live in the Now, not in the past. I know this can be hard, but you need to do it.

God is there with you all the time, dragonflies and butterflies are his manifestations.
Much love to you
Old 29-11-2021, 10:12 AM
Ascender

Before you go to sleep at night, affirm about 20 times, TONIGHT I DREAM AND I REMEMBER MY DREAM. This will then sink into your deeper mind and give it the message that you are prepared to receive the messages it sends through your dreams. Have a pen and paper or something like iPhone notes nearby so that you can write down the details when you wake up. You may need to do this for a few nights first before you succeed with it.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:10 PM
Ascender

It is recommended that you keep a dream journal by your bedside so if you wake up after a dream, even in the middle of the night, you can record it.

Taking a b-complex will help with dream recall. B vitamins are water-soluble and most people would benefit from taking one anyway to make up deficiencies in their diet. B6 is the b vitamin that helps with dream recall but it is advised to take a b-complex since all the b vitamins work together. Don't take a b-complex close to bedtime as the niacin, thiamine, and b12 can keep you awake. You could try a separate B6 at bedtime. There are sleep remedies available that contain B6 that you can try too.

Taking a boron supplement will help decalcify the fluoride from the pineal gland and will help with the 6th chakra or 3rd eye as well as help your body produce melatonin which helps with sleep. I've noticed more dreaming when I take a boron supplement.

Magnesium supplements are said to increase dreaming too. We all could probably use a little more magnesium in our bodies anyway. Not all magnesium is absorbed the same way. Magnesium oxide/hydroxide is the cheapest and most poorly absorbed and is primarily used as a laxative or antacid. Magnesium glycinate is the form most easily absorbed. You can also soak with magnesium chloride flakes or Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) in your bath for a restful sleep and magnesium boost. As you can absorb magnesium through your skin.

African Dream Root can help with dream recall too. It is used to stimulate dream recall and lucid dreaming.

There are videos on youtube for meditation and dream recall. Binaural beats videos for dream boosting. Etc.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:10 PM
Ascender

duplicate post
Old 30-11-2021, 06:43 AM
Master
Traveler,
thanks for mentioning the African Dream Root. I also enjoyed what you wrote about the various magnesiums.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-11-2021, 07:30 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Traveler,
thanks for mentioning the African Dream Root. I also enjoyed what you wrote about the various magnesiums.

Your welcome.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Master
When I was it my Open Circle at my church and other mediums at other server medium like the Divine service and the public service other people Cape on a boat a book and a pen soon as your vehicle up like your dreams down bunkers it sounds like it down and look back and see what your dreams are like and also my dreams is so bizarre on off that one I've got my own back on my school bully I lost my school bully in the cupboard mind you if I good get my own back in a dream where even though and what they've done I will never do it again because it was well
Then another dream I've had a button man I've had in my dreams last night at 10 years I think this is something hopefully one day we'll get together May the only one 100 Glee one 1-in the nice one 18 the policia today what are you doing ok late me what are you doing this somebody ugly like me
But I'm a nice person inside but they don't realise that but first told me a long time ago we are meant to be together in little bit and then I don't know
And the kind of person wants to meet even in a dream at the kind of pasta made times person you're supposed to meet just the look of me puts people off because I'm ugly to look at
Just don't need a bit of telling me how old I am ugly I am to look at even had family telling me how ugly I am to look at
But I've got a sense of humour and a heart of gold it's all that matters in a person
But my dreams has so bizarre I'm just pleased I got my own back on it and nasty bully in a dream
But drains is spirit off friends and family it's in spirit of family fenspirits expert family friends to tell another friend a message it's something important
Like my brain today my bully got her comeuppance in a dream maybe inrail she got equipment as well getting a bullying and mentally touching me and other people

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2021, 10:01 PM
Knower
I've had that issue before. It's what lead to my realization of my awakening. I like taking a little melatonin about 30 min before sleep. I'll use my headphones with sleep music. Try that.
Old 01-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Ascender

As you go to sleep, repeat the affirmation TONIGHT I DREAM AND I REMEMBER MY DREAM, about 20 times. Also sleep with a pen and paper (or iPhone notes) beside your bed. This sends a message to your mind that you are open to what the dreams are telling you, and that you are willing to listen.