Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing numbers like 11:11, 12:12 on the clock along with prophetic dreams

(Please consider replying, any information regarding this would be helpful:)
Hello!
I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

So for the past two days me and my best friend were constantly seeing numbers of the same value like 11:11 or 12:12 when checking the clock completely spontaneously. What is interesting is, that she saw the numbers from 09:09 to 13:13 and then not see 14:14 and then saw all the numbers (so 15:15, 16:16, 17:17 and so on) on clock again except for 18:18 - and I saw those exact numbers she missed.

Then on the night from this on the next day I had dreams about a pretty banal topic - we are getting our tests back and I heard the teacher say the grades certain people were getting. Despite the at first sight unimportant dreams, I had a strange feeling and, in the morning, texted my best friend about the dreams along with listing the names and grades of the people I saw in my dreams. I then went to school and the exact same situation as in my dream comes true - I somehow predicted what grades people were going to get. Me and my best friend were both pretty amused by this and then as the day went on we were again seeing the numbers such as 11:11, 12:12, 13:13.

Today we didn't see any of the same value numbers except for 20:20.

Can anyone explain what and why is this happening? And what is the meaning behind us completing each other's seen numbers?
Every answer or explanation would mean a lot to us! Thank you in advance

Last edited by Zalka : 27-03-2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old 30-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1 Seeing Numbers repeatedly!

its kinda weird but I'm really curious. I've been seeing 444 quite often. I was ignoring at first but than it started getting my skin. Though I read about it and they call it angel numbers. I did know about numerology, since everything has a numerological significance. And the angel numbers are kinda new thing to me. I just wanted to know if this really is something related to numerology?
Old 11-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Guide
This has been happening to me as well and I know there are quite a few books on Numbers and Angels. One of them that I know of is called, Angel Numbers: The Message and Meaning Behind 11:11 and Other Number Sequences by Kyle Gray. I'm planning on buying this one too in the future.

Connecting with the Angels Made Easy: How to See, Hear and Feel Your Angels
by Kyle Gray.

As for the 4:44, I believe this is what it means.

Old 13-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Master
Yes double triple numbers are messages from your spiritual support that they are there for you - sometimes its a message to listen - you can do this in meditation, just clear your mind and wait for that gut feeling as its known as or 'clear knowing' as in you just know something...

And if they are sending messages in numbers, remember a simple hi/hello or have a good day there my Angel's - or a simple thank you. ..

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 13-05-2021, 06:30 PM
PS if anyone comes here and says these numbers are evil or demonic ...please pm me!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1

Since they claim the synchronicity between the events is surely for a reason. These repeated numbers can be a divine message.
Old 16-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

some may call it coincidence while some call it a hidden divine message. I'm not an expert but this happened to me few times like I kept seeing 4:20, and 3:33. Since the interpretation is of these repeated numbers is driven from the concepts of Numerology.
Old 16-05-2021, 08:19 PM
Administrator
If you go on the internet type in Angel numbers and their meanings it will tell you. what they mean

Namaste
Old 03-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 What they mean to me

For decades I have been seeing repeat numbers on clocks at home, particularly variations 11:01, 11:11, 11:29, 11:33, 3:33 and any number 1 thru 12 then:33 or :29. Not too often, 444 and 555 will grab my attention after a long run of the aforementioned number combinations.

Once in a while, 333 or 3333 will be seen while reading, watching videos or riding in a vehicle.

Only in the last three or so years, have I determined that the cycle of numbers are my Guides or Angels' efforts to let me know something is happening that will affect me.

If I see a series of 11 combos frequently over many days, then the message is that changes are coming that refer to me personally or is related to an important event in the U.S. or internationally. This can be the death of someone I know, landlord or support services issues or family issues, political, natural disaster, etc.

BUT if that run of #11 repeat numbers is interspersed with or (after a few days) followed by the appearance of 33s, then the changes are minor or nothing to worry about and work out to my advantage.

If 3:33 shows up once or twice in a day or a couple days, my GA or SG is saying hello and letting me know it's near.

If 3:33 shows up in a dream, it is likely a warning to me to pay attention because either my Ga or SG is trying to warn me or show me something and I am not getting the message. Example:

Years ago, I dreamed of seeing the mouse on my computer monitor, moving about. Then days or weeks later, I dreamed that someone had gained access to my files. I thought my pc was safe so I didn't know what to make of the dreams. Dream 3 (or 4) was super intense. Something dragged me swiftly across the length of the couch which certainly woke me up in the dream state. It felt sooo real ( I think I still have skid marks).

At that point I stand. I feel a strong vibe of urgency, and all around the room are clocks and things with the number 333 in neon blue on them. I see my computer and on the monitor is someone accessing files on my desktop. I even know the first name of the person doing it and the solution.

When I woke up in reality, I checked my computer and realized that it had to be the modem. Whoever it was that dragged my astral body out of the physical, got its message thru that night! From that day on, I made sure the broadband modem was disconnected from the computer when not in use. The dreams stopped.

I learned to pay attention to the repeat numbers and dreams from that period in case they contain messages, however symbolic they appear to be.

Oh, the 444 and 555, I haven't figured out yet.

Old 04-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Master
I like the way you write True Angel - speaking it as it is, or as you know it - you've had to learn the hard way, I can tell by your words, and getting better 'at solving puzzles' you've a lot to offer on here I think - its nice to know you...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...