Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-04-2021, 03:29 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Whilst endorsing post 65 specially (the entire presentation is great), discounting what angels and others not in human form can or cannot do, the key is that consciousness* (*I’m not changing the terms already employed) is actively cognisant of either lower or higher mind or let us say soul (subconscious) mind or this here conscious mind, at any one instant in linear time.

This implies, partial awareness owing to partitions within ourself. Why are these partitions or blockages there? Stagnation amidst fleeting objects to which the mind body entity is attached.

During meditation, wherein conscious mind rests, initially, latent memories or subconscious (soul) impressions manifest. If we choose to remain still, they too fall away. Awareness (consciousness) alone remains, in innate vibrancy of aliveness, one with oneness.

The recognition of this structure of our constitution is alright to start with. However, all three aspects being one, it is then the assimilation of this knowing, through surrender and acceptance, until boundaries blur, that transmutes mind body into an ever present meditative state of emptiness, throbbing with bliss in fullness.

Bliss may be taken as a rainbow within. When all internal polarities of our senses dance together, in rhythm with the pulse of Gods love, it is bliss in completeness. (Even a whiff is enough to transfix us in swoon of rapture in permanence)

There are a lot of details missing in that post. It is not possible for me to cover all in one go but i will keep filling in.

with love,
sanjay
Old 27-04-2021, 04:27 AM
zinnat

Some readers would be wondering why i am getting sidetracked from the main issue of the thread and babbling about irrelevant issues and not talking about the methodologies of the meditation. But, readers have to believe me all that is necessary for the simple reason that i want to explain not only what but why too. And explaining why needs detailing. Once we get all the basics right, the path will automatically become clear.

i will come back to meditation when i think that i have covered pertinent details. I am going to talk about not only meditation but a lot of other issues like dreams, OBE, NDE etc. Because all these things are related and going through all this in necessary in order to manifest clear understanding so readers need to be a little patient with me.

So, today i am taking up an issue which mankind has been pondering since its beginning which is what is the exact purpose of human life? Are we meant to take birth, become mature and make children and die or there is any other hidden purpose?

The answer is bit complicated but i will try my best to answer it but tomorrow, not today. My uncle died today so i have to go there right now.

with love,
sanjay
Old 27-04-2021, 04:52 AM
Master

Condolences, zinnat.
Old 27-04-2021, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
That is true but as you rightly pointed out the word genuine. And, i as i understand, they are very difficult to find out now days. There are not many. It is a very rare and dying breed.

with love,
sanjay

The teacher is always with us, within. As love, in our heart centre, as the adept at the Guru chakra, as soma nectar inpouring from the cosmic consciousness, as magnetism vivifying hidden conduits within, as the very breath of God, breathing us, moment to moment.

The paradox is that the illusionary separate self seeks enlightenment. However, when the layers of separation, of ego spawned compartmentalisation, when they vaporise, what remains? Maharishkaa talks about this ... the need of an identity that bends down in surrender ... jiva to Atma to Paramatma.

The limited entity (self, in small caps) melding with soul (Self, capitalised), empty and radiant, is graced by God’s presence as boundless light and compassion.

This is where inputs from Miss H would throw light! (pun intended)
Old 28-04-2021, 01:59 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Condolences, zinnat.

Thanks.

With love,
Sanjay
Old 28-04-2021, 07:44 AM
zinnat

Let us look for the answer to the question of the purpose of human life.

Is leading normal life (eat, sleep sex) is good enough purpose or there must be done something with spirituality? And if so then why?

To find the answer, we have to go back to the cross section of the humans. As i mentioned before, consciousness is eternal, unchangeable and enlightened. So, there is no tempering required with it. We cannot do it either. Then comes outer two parts, soul and human.

Both of these have different purposes for human life. For soul part, one needs not to do anything out of the ordinary but just keeps living simple life in which one's circumstances put it. On the other hand, the purpose for human part is very higher (enlightenment) because it can be done only in human life. Now, all that begs a question- why it it so? To answer that we have to understand a bit more about soul.

As we believe that there are higher spiritual realms (chakras). That means that they must be inhabited by many spiritual entities. That means the requirements of their society would more or less same as our society. And, what is the most important facility for a society to make it a successful one? Education.

And this is precisely the purpose of human life for soul. They can do that in their reams too but lives in their realms are very slow and calm so it takes a lot of time there to teach their people there so they send their people as souls encaged in human bodies, then souls learn through the circumstances thus derived experiences of human lives. Though human conscious mind learn thorough that but these learnings seep slowly into the subconscious (soul's mind) and when the learning is complete, souls are send back to their spiritual realms.

This a very complicated process and to implement that a very large number of spiritual entities are kept here to run this process smoothly. They keep a very watchful eye on humans and make sure that do and thus learn exactly what is expected from them.

So, in a sense, this human life is basically and training and testing center for souls. That also means that we do not enjoy much of free will, especially when the training part is going on but during testing we can exercise some free will. that is necessary to ensure whether a particular soul has learned what was expected of him or not.

Some may argue that we always have free will but this is merely an illusion. We do not have any control in which family we have to take birth, how our body basic nature and body structure would be and in which circumstances we have to go through. All that is predestined. Not only that, our governing present here entities have capabilities to influence our minds so that they can always keep us on desired track. They so clearly put the desired thoughts in our minds that we confuse them as our thoughts and act accordingly.

One very important aspect of this arrangement is also worth mentioning. When a soul comes and takes human form first time, Its ledger would be clear, no debit or credit entries. That status must be maintained when the same would return to its native realm. Means, one's good and bad deeds towards all other humans must be settled appropriately at any cost. No one can escape this rule because soul cannot take any credit or debit baggage back home. All call this karma.

Individual souls may or may not able to achieve required learning during one lifetime. In the case on incompletion, same souls have to take birth here again and again, unless it does not attain prescribed qualities. Also remember, just as our schools have different classes and courses, right from KG to Ph.D, The same is applicable for souls. Each and every soul is set to learn different course so quite Naturally, their training and testing would also be different. The preparation for Ph.D must be hard in comparison of primary classes. Sometime people complain about their hardships and say that others have relatively easy lives. That may be so but there is no point in complaining.

One has to do his/her best under the given circumstances, irrespective of the results. Results are not important at all. Only the intention and efforts poured into to achieve the results are because souls cannot carry those results back home. They are meant for here only but the change in the mind of the soul because of those efforts will last forever and there too. And, that is all what is expected from humans from the perspective of souls.

The purpose of human life from the human perspective is different. Because spiritual elevation is possible in human life only thus a human must go for that, as far as effort/time he/she can afford given one's circumstances. having said that, addressing present circumstances is not less important because that is primary purpose of human life. Spirituality comes second in the priority. This look a bit odd to some but it is true. There is no point to go for spirituality if your family needs you. That responsibility always comes first.

I would welcome any further questions/clarifications.

with love,
sanjay
Old 28-04-2021, 09:42 AM
Master
Great post, Sanjay!

Earth life oscillations, the wide contrasts, compel us to experience cyclic joy and pain, striving to overcome adversity. Possibly, in gentler love suffused domains, this opportunity is denied.

I’d agree with you on the free will part too. It is illusionary, except when we sit for an exam ... then free will chooses resonation with vibration to which drawn.

We begin with a handicap though. External polarities of senses are active, inner polarities, dormant. Thus spherical cognition blocked or veiled. Seems an unnecessary impediment, wasting time.

About karma, I’d say that as long as a doer (ego) thinks, speaks and acts, karma is generated. Once the identity recedes, new karma generation ends but old ones have yet to be cleansed ... unless waived off by God Himself (there! a secret revealed!)

It is simple to blend family life with spirituality. If we feel it isn’t, ego is manifest. Recognising that joy eternal lies not in the ephemeral external, we go in, within, rekindling ever present divinity eternal.

I subscribe to the tantric path of merging recognition, celebration, vibration and energisation or as the traditional terms go, Pratyabhijna, Kaula, Spanda and Krama, via the total shift in waking consciousness, on a moment to moment basis, of mindfulness, allowing (without resistance) our magnetised emptiness to be vivified by divine bestowed/ graced hues of bliss in fullness.
Old 28-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Master
QUOTE 87 EXCERPT:

Quote:

Some may argue that we always have free will but this is merely an illusion. We do not have any control in which family we have to take birth, how our body basic nature and body structure would be and in which circumstances we have to go through. All that is predestined.

Could you elaborate further on the above excerpt?

In Tibetan Buddhism, it is believed that, once one purifies one's self of inner pressures and "desires", one can see the vast panorama of possibilities at physical death. Subsequently, in the "bardo of becoming" (death transition), one can thus CHOOSE one's next role on the stage of life.

For those who are not fully purified in this manner, there are varying degrees of "control" or "lack of control" over such life circumstances.
Old 28-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Quote:
There is no point to go for spirituality if your family needs you.
That responsibility always comes first.
- zinnat
Ha, not for me. I 'go for spirituality' first, always!! (May be for 30 seconds...going directly to God within.)
Then, the clarity and inner strength comes to know how to proceed.
Sorry, you're going to think I always disagree with you.
I don't!!!
Only a sentence here and there!

Added: Uh-oh another one, lol.:)

"Some may argue that we always have free will but this is merely an illusion. We do not have any control in which
family we have to take birth, how our
body basic nature and body structure would be and in which circumstances we have to go through."

Ok, everyone has a choice what they would like to believe.
For me, after decades of either therapy, praying, crying, asking for help to forgive my father,
(ex-Catholics still know forgiveness is very imp) and
understand why he was so cruel to me until the day he died (but to no one else!)...
I was given a sudden vision - (I'm used to these so I speak about them rather casually now, but they are not casual events!):
Whereby, my horrible father said, "I will be your father and you will be my daughter
and I will treat you as you have treated others." Telepathic...'and you will stop it once and for ALL'.
I said the words, "OK." (So this horrible man was actually a close friend!)
Also telepathically I understood: this would help the entire soul family...
cuz we always effect each other so much. He had had enough!

I know 3 lives I was terrible.

God's Brilliant System of lives and our guides and the Council we stand before are all used to help us to choose the best life!
And many others from the Other Side say the same thing.

Now, do I agree, once you surrender to God's Will ...you don't really have free will? Yes.
He is the one 'behind the wheel'...in MY life!
I make decisions? Yeah right. He's behind everything now.

And as always...no one has to believe a word I say! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Master

Quote:
... addressing present circumstances is not less important because that is primary purpose of human life. Spirituality comes second in the priority. This look a bit odd to some but it is true. There is no point to go for spirituality if your family needs you. That responsibility always comes first.

This seems very black and white - surely the two (spirituality and family) are not mutually exclusive.

Yes, in India there is the tradition of the householder renouncing family life and becoming a wandering sanyassin, in which case I would agree with the above. They may be neglecting their family responsibilities in the spiritual search, when perhaps their spiritual task is actually to fulfil their responsibility to their families.

But many of us find ourselves in the position of following a spiritual path while having family responsibilities. It is not necessarily a choice between one or the other. We can do both. It requires some organisation and flexibility in our lives. We also need to recognise that living effectively in the world and providing for those we are responsible for is itself a spiritual journey. We may not have much time or energy to sit down in meditation and go within, but there are still many spiritual lessons to be learned from family life. It is all about finding a balance.

Peace.