Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters

That is a great point supported by a great example.
Answer's themselves can be someone's roadblock as well., As you mentioned about Ramana and the book Talk.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivLok
Perhaps this is one of reason I hesitate to share my experiences of astral travel, meeting with my twin flame, ardhnareshwar profound experiences and my attaining Oneness experiences in Satlok and eventual travel to DOMAIN of GOD OR Parm-Brahm.
No, you should share in the Astral Projection section.
In fact, I'm thinking if you look, there may be a title that you could place your exp in 'on meeting with your tf.'

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-06-2021, 04:49 PM
Knower

@zinnat

About Teachers and Freshers,
So many false Teachers now day's spewing non sense to anyone especially freshers that will listen. Then those freshers , even years down the road don't realize that they are still freshers.... actually below fresher's level. For now their heads is so full with garbage from some teacher and or cult like teacher. That they are not able to unwind the the entanglement that such person/'s put upon them.

It's just like any idea, if you start with an idea and continue to expand the idea with misleading and false information. No matter how long or how much "experience" is added to the idea. The idea will be nothing more than misleading idea.
At least in science they learned that there needs to be process of due order. That no matter how good an idea or theory or scientist concept might be. There must be some validity to it or else it will just ruin everything in it's course. Then the Scientific Method came about

In other fields such as Spirituality sad to say the reason or intent of scientific method. Has been lost and forgot, several reasons can be pointed towards.
But when multiple trusted and time proven true Teachers and Guides is being told that there wrong. Amongst the sea of so called teachers and garden variety sage's. Should be a huge sign for anyone to see the red flag on the field.

As far as what you actually wrote, honestly I didn't get past the first math equation. Like I stated a few times in this thread. To many details isn't for me but is for some
I would say though to help you with you endeavor is that when it comes to so much details. Sometimes one has to learn to be quiet.
At first this started as a guide to help some people that finds it difficult to even start. On the notion of meditation. Then there is different reasons or types of meditation and sonon.
But as some point it turned into something completely different. And in a way, off putting.
If you have your own personal ideas or thoughts that you try to understand. Who, doesn't?
If you're serious about this meditation idea, I only ask that you consider one thing.
Ask yourself, does this actually have anything to do with helping teach the fundamentals of meditation?

It's like an episode of Saturday Night Live that I say part of few months back.
Where this rapper Jay-Z spewed a bunch of non sense about politics. And not only believed every word he said but professed such as if the whole world was bowing down in front of him. While not realizing that everyone was like what the heck is this idiot talking about.
Since Jay-Z got the idea that he was a genius ingrained in his head. He actually started to believe it.
So, this actor on Saturday Night Live had to break it down for him. Basically statee towards Jay-Z that just because people consider you a lyrical or a rap genius. Doesnt mean we want to hear your politics. Your a lyrical genius not an actual genius.
Old 16-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the idea; I will try to surely write my experience in this regards .

AUM SHiv Shakti Namah
Old 16-06-2021, 09:25 PM
Administrator
Thread 503 by Miss hepburn says it all in my opinion.

this thread is about Meditation,not Astral travel.we have a section for that.

Anybody new coming in wanting to know about Meditation. will be side lined by other things ie Astral travel.

I am an old soul i know about Meditation and Astral travel.but that will not be the case for Everyone.

Namaste
Old 17-06-2021, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
opinion, speculation, guessing, theorizing, supposition and conceptualizing.
I'd say it's at least possible (if not likely) that Joseph helped things along a bit. Otherwise I'd have to accept a story which is less plausible.
Old 17-06-2021, 03:07 AM
Master
It may be difficult to separate meditation (method / no method) from the results or enablements of meditation.

For example, ShivLok offers to share that subsequent to establishing a conscious connection, he is able to access the domain of light and meet ascended masters on a regular basis. Since I know him personally, what he said is valid for me but maybe not for all. Incidentally, zinnat didn’t comment on it or offer his alternative understanding, if any …

Boundaries blur. Zinnat has his own views, based on his experience. I have already stated that parts of it are not in consonance with my understanding (for example the kundalini energisation, the stuff about a domain with one male to many females in polyamory, possibility to maintain awareness through three states, to which zinnat disagrees, which contradicts tantric scriptures and direct experience of still_waters & Legrand … randomly, me too) but that doesn’t stop me from hearing him out or for him to accept that dissent is fine but we can agree to disagree and yet engage.

Now religious matters are different. Of a statement is made which hurts sentiment based on our beliefs, possibly the topic should not be raised here … perhaps the strong opinions section? I hardly ever go in there. In most cases, there is no knowledge enhancement in any case by raising such issues. It doesn’t add value.

I’m open to listening to anyone who speaks as of direct experience, even if it is opposite to my own. One sees green, the other blue. So, who is colour blind?

Old 17-06-2021, 03:07 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivLok
Perhaps this is one of reason I hesitate to share my experiences of astral travel, meeting with my twin flame, ardhnareshwar profound experiences and my attaining Oneness experiences in Satlok and eventual travel to DOMAIN of GOD OR Parm-Brahm.

As a thumb rule i do not mention my personal experiences unless that is necessary to male other understand what i am saying and why and in the case of miracles that was necessary.

with love,
sanjay
Old 17-06-2021, 03:25 AM
Master
Zinnat, it’s best to focus on the meditation and result of meditation, as experienced, felt, believed, hallucinated, realised … whatever, rather than other issues, which vitiates the atmosphere.

How was Jesus born? How were Krishna / Karna born? Who was Mary Magdalene? Who is Bhairava? What about it? At best, we can only theorise … and to what end?
Old 17-06-2021, 03:44 AM
zinnat

Native Spirit,

I know that there is a separate section for Astral traveling but i cannot put it there because of the simple reason that post are in continuation with the thread and if i put that in some other thread, it would be difficult for me to explain Astral projection without mentioning meditation. Then, you would have the same objection that i should put all that into meditation section. So, your objection would never end irrespective of where i put all that.

The fact of the matter is that the explanation of all these things are dependent on each other and one cannot explain anything without the help of others.

Let me ask you a question. We all know about the Einstein's equation of E= MC 2. Now can you tell me why we call it a formula of Physics instead of mathematics? Or does that make Einstein an out and out mathematician instead of a physicist? And, is physics even possible without mathematics?

The same applies to the all spiritual concepts. Meditation is the cornerstone of spiritual experiences though in some cases some things can happen without meditation too but such cases are very limited. That is precisely why i named this thread as- Meditation, some answers and i think that i am within the title of the thread.

with love,
sanjay

Last edited by Native spirit : 18-06-2021 at 04:08 PM.