Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Seeker

Evil Forces Derailing Twin Reconciliation

Hi, I was just curious if anyone has any experiences with a legitimately evil person or persons derailing your twin flame relationship and reconciliation. I don't really mean the type of person that you just don't agree with per se. I mean more so one who is legitimately evil and seems to feed on destroying something that should otherwise be beautiful and pure.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:44 PM
Madamedude

Yes. You think of it as evil, but such a person is and will be just a human. A human who thinks since they have only experienced sadness, things going wrong, being fake, never treated good, such a person will think (for whatever reason justifies their belief) is pursuing a righteous crusade to destroy what they perceive as a lie, fake, wrong, hurtful. Because it's how it feels to them. It's not evil, it's just someone who is sad and depressed. And sometimes, someone who has realized they are sad and depressed, will not want to come out of it because "it has it's perks". What you see as pure will be someone else's trash! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

This does not only apply to TFs by the way. As for TFs and reconciliations, what I resonate with and have experienced is that nothing can stand between two people unless said two people let it stand between them, simple as that.

All the best JKMcKay

Last edited by Madamedude : 30-11-2021 at 12:06 AM.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:08 AM
asearcher

I don't know if it just rule twin flames or maybe soulmates too, but sure - there are sadly going to be those who will try to do that, don't look for other people's approval of your choice in love.

If they love and respect you and you are happily in love with your twin flame and this one treats you well - then there is no need what so ever to air what ever opinion or find other ways to cause trouble.

As for me the worst part has been that a soulmate of mine has not woken up to see just what a threat and evil action this person has take on to diminish me, the final part what one needs to get is that this person's evil actions is not simply disrespectful to me (for no reason I have never been disrespectful to this person but have to state boundaries as this person constantly tries to push it's way in in business that is out of its authority) but for most disrespectful to my partner. But the partner did not get that.

What I feel it comes down to is that if they respect you then they will respect the choice of love you make and know their god darn boundaries or else your partner and you have to show them that.

Nobody should expose a threat if the partner understands what this is about, has grown enough to get it on it's own preferably - then it isn't even a problem. It does not come then close to even being one. I for one never had to deal with this before, in past relationships, and have been "spoiled" that in general people do not do such evil actions towards me or exposing such a threat to the relationship. Usually people know better. If it is any consolation usually such "evil people" have more trouble with others people too, they don't seem to get they are the problem and not the others.

If you two stand strong and trust in your love, you'll be fine, but it is often these cracks that they are looking for, don't invite them in, and if you have to not that close.

And if you still gotta deal with them - try to not loose energy over them (as I have done) and try to think that they are not that important. You and the love you have chosen and who has chosen you - are.

Last edited by asearcher : 30-11-2021 at 06:03 PM.
Old 30-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Master
I had a lot of external people try to target our relationship—- but ultimately the most deprived we have been ; has been the reincarnation process—- the actual and corespondent of dying together has been misplaced…if we didn’t reincarnate when we did and collapsed the merging : we would of been separated… that was the most evil thing I ever came across with twin flames, the process hadn’t been completed and we needed more time to be corespondents of the cause- the actual and affect where the effect … nothing hurt mOre than selfishly dying alone or reincarnated before your twin flame —- leaving one without the other: twins are suppose to die together… but it seems a few reincarnations and lessons are to be first… I shut down my flame when I saw this and banished her from manifesting… I just didn’t take part in the manifestation when it occurred… we couldn’t merge the observer- she couldn’t get into a avarta… I think I will wait until I’m home in my own kingdom before trying that again.. the most evil is being here… reincarnation is difficult and painful but just makes you stronger!!?? The destiny of the twin flame is in the same destiny we are under —- magic is our right of passage but at the moment magic is no where to be found, just here and there.. I jump now and then: but until I reincarnated into a jumper/ teleporter things will be less evil and less demanding on the reincarnation… imo

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-11-2021, 05:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKMcKay
Hi, I was just curious if anyone has any experiences with a legitimately evil person or persons derailing your twin flame relationship and reconciliation. I don't really mean the type of person that you just don't agree with per se. I mean more so one who is legitimately evil and seems to feed on destroying something that should otherwise be beautiful and pure.
I had a psychic attack me mimicking the twinflame merge. She connected a dark astral demon linking me to him,